100,000 dead ain't Sheyat compared to 40 million out of work....

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?

And when people die from lack of being able to pay for food and shelter, it will be an "acceptable loss" to people like you. Your paranoia has taken you hostage.

There are other things that can kill people other than COVID-19 you know.
That and the suicide’s from being locked away from people. And of course the seniors the left murdered in nursing homes.
Suicide rates have been rising all during Trump's presidency, retard. Trump's incompetence has been killing American's from the get-go. Especially among farmers.

You tards really need to stop parroting the manufactured bullshit talking points being fed to you by your propagandists.

I have never seen such submissive parroting tards in my life than the Trump tard herd.

Seriously.
You have the shoe completely on the wrong foot.
This is about democrat sheeple giving up because it’s cool. Married couple taking walks while wearing masks and staying ten feet apart out of pure condescension.

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?
You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

No surprise, coming from you, who has a username that boasts of a lack of employable skills. You don't care how many honest Americans, who want to be productive workers, and make an honest living, have to die homeless and starving on the streets, because you ignorantly imagine that no matter how many people wind up that way, you'll be able to continue to live safely in your mother's basement, eating out of her magically-restocked kitchen, and never, ever, ever, doing a damned thing to contribute to society.

You can't even be bothered to think about what will happen when your mother gets kicked out of her home, or when she is no longer able to obtain food with which to restock her kitchen; and you haven't got the intelligence to try.

I'm not saying that any loss is “acceptable”, but I am saying that it's certainly not acceptable to kill more people through poverty, homelessness, and starvation, in a vain effort to save a smaller number of people from getting an overhyped flu bug, that everyone is going to eventually get anyway.

Rationalize, rationalize, do the right wingers and covidiots daily rationalize...(it's a sing along).
Honestly, are you dumb..or just stupid? You're one of the myriad of reasons why governors, mayors, and business leaders need to make the shutdown decisions they do.
Because, you (and the rest of your ilk) can't be trusted to do the right thing..no matter what....and that in the end is what will end up costing more people their lives.

You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

No surprise, coming from you, who has a username that boasts of a lack of employable skills. You don't care how many honest Americans, who want to be productive workers, and make an honest living, have to die homeless and starving on the streets, because you ignorantly imagine that no matter how many people wind up that way, you'll be able to continue to live safely in your mother's basement, eating out of her magically-restocked kitchen, and never, ever, ever, doing a damned thing to contribute to society.

You can't even be bothered to think about what will happen when your mother gets kicked out of her home, or when she is no longer able to obtain food with which to restock her kitchen; and you haven't got the intelligence to try.

I'm not saying that any loss is “acceptable”, but I am saying that it's certainly not acceptable to kill more people through poverty, homelessness, and starvation, in a vain effort to save a smaller number of people from getting an overhyped flu bug, that everyone is going to eventually get anyway.

Rationalize, rationalize, do the right wingers and covidiots daily rationalize...(it's a sing along).
Honestly, are you dumb..or just stupid? You're one of the myriad of reasons why governors, mayors, and business leaders need to make the shutdown decisions they do.
Because, you (and the rest of your ilk) can't be trusted to do the right thing..no matter what....and that in the end is what will end up costing more people their lives.
Those shutdown decisions are being perpetuated by democrat states out of anti-trump politics and people control. Don’t be a fool.

I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway
Because when 40,000,000 are out of work like you say, a lot more than 100,000 of them will be dead of various and sundry difficult "circumstances" which could easily have been avoided if they had been allowed to keep their jobs.

I'd be tempted to say they were smoking weed, but these people out of work simply aren't the ones with the time or the money for legal or medical marijuana.

Those shutdown decisions are being perpetuated by democrat states out of anti-trump politics and people control. Don’t be a fool.

Oh jeez, just STOP!! The economic halt was put in motion by REPUBLICAN and DEMOCRAT governors, mayors, and business leaders when there was no direction or..well..anything coming from Trump and his merry band of miscreants. They acted (regardless of party) in the interests of their states in spite of the incompetence and ineptness gripping the White House. And those people are overseeing the painful starting back up. Tell me again, which red states are ahead of "flattening the curve?". I'll give you Wyoming off the top. :)

Oh jeez, just STOP!! The economic halt was put in motion by REPUBLICAN and DEMOCRAT governors, mayors, and business leaders when there was no direction or..well..anything coming from Trump and his merry band of miscreants. They acted (regardless of party) in the interests of their states in spite of the incompetence and ineptness gripping the White House. And those people are overseeing the painful starting back up. Tell me again, which red states are ahead of "flattening the curve?". I'll give you Wyoming off the top. :)

You know who we(you) aren't blaming for setting this series of events in motion that we(you) should?

China.

It is completely, and entirely China's fault. Why?

They could have sent the genetic sequence of this virus to our scientists here in the US long before it got out of control in Wuhan. But in some sort of twisted nationalistic pride, completely unlike what you would see from Trump supporters (let's get that one out of the way right now), they hid it. They destroyed evidence, they put the WHO on a leash and completely slowed down the global response to this virus.

• Heart disease: Number of deaths per year: 635,260
  • Cancer: Number of deaths per year: 598,038
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): Number of deaths per year: 161,374
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: Number of deaths per year: 154,596
  • Stroke: Number of deaths per year: 142,142
  • Alzheimer’s disease: Number of deaths per year: 116,103
  • Diabetes: Number of deaths per year: 80,058
  • Influenza and pneumonia: Number of deaths per year: 51,537
  • Kidney disease: Number of deaths per year: 50,046
  • Suicide: Number of deaths per year: 44,965
  • Septicemia: Number of deaths per year: 38,940
  • Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis: Number of deaths per year: 38,170

Don't leave out abortion. Somewhere in the millions, per year.
I love how you tards just pull totally made up numbers out of your asses. You actually show off your ignorance in public and are proud of yourselves!

Wow.

And you simply love sitting there judging others atop that brittle ivory tower of yours.

You know who we(you) aren't blaming for setting this series of events in motion that we(you) should?

China.

They could have sent the genetic sequence of this virus to our scientists here in the US long before it got out of control in Wuhan. But in some sort of twisted nationalistic pride, completely unlike what you would see from Trump supporters (let's get that one out of the way right now), they hid it. They destroyed evidence, they put the WHO on a leash and completely slowed down the global response to this virus.

No evidence this virus was lab manufactured. That's just another deflection (and conspiracy theory) for Trump supporters (yeah, let's get that out of the way right now). Another attempt to find a scapegoat.
Well, in my modest 40+ years of following politics in this country, I've seen that the United States of America has never waited for another country to act or make a decision before we did.
So tell me, between January 22nd and March 13th, what was Trump's problem here in the good ole US of A? Too much golfing? Too many Tweets to send?, Too many pep rallies to attend?

It’s an intriguing idea
We gotta wait to see the numbers on the 40 million afterward
Worldometer serious/critical may drop below 1.5% tomorrow for first time since it was started.
Watch out for an attack on Maryland Tuesday and Wednesday. It will be 11-12 days since Hogan relaxed things so something should start to show if going awry..

It’s dem states maintaining lockdowns, as predicted. Trump got on top of this and was excoriated for it — by dems.
Curve flattening appears to be something that would have happened lockdowns or not.

No evidence this virus was lab manufactured.

Never said it was.

Well, in my modest 40+ years of following politics in this country, I've seen that the United States of America has never waited for another country to act or make a decision before we did.

Our scientists needed a genetic sequence. The sequence would have enabled them to isolate the virus and develop treatment regimens for the virus. Timing and communication were critical. The origin-country has to be cooperative, which they weren't. Medicine, virology, and immunology are collaborative sciences, act-on-your-own sciences.

So tell me, between January 22nd and March 13th, what was Trump's problem here in the good ole US of A? Too much golfing? Too many Tweets to send?, Too many pep rallies to attend?

So, what pre-emptive measures would you have taken?

"My liberal talking points will stop this virus!"

It’s dem states maintaining lockdowns, as predicted. Trump got on top of this and was excoriated for it — by dems.
Curve flattening appears to be something that would have happened lockdowns or not.

Well, I don't know what Trump "got on top of" but it wasn't the response to the virus.
Oh and just to re-explain, Republican and Democrat governors locked their states down...and as I understand it, all states are in process of starting backup...so there goes that narrative.

China.

No evidence this virus was lab manufactured. That's just another deflection (and conspiracy theory) for Trump supporters (yeah, let's get that out of the way right now). Another attempt to find a scapegoat.
He implemented a China travel ban in that time frame. Democrats were obsessed with impeachment and calling trump racist for that travel ban.

No evidence this virus was lab manufactured.

Never said it was.

Our scientists needed a genetic sequence. The sequence would have enabled them to isolate the virus and develop treatment regimens for the virus. Timing and communication were critical. The origin-country has to be cooperative, which they weren't. Medicine, virology, and immunology are collaborative sciences, act-on-your-own sciences.

So, what pre-emptive measures would you have taken?

"My liberal talking points will stop this virus!"

You implied it. Genetic sequencing would have given us next to nothing since..well, there wasn't any...sigh..
What would have helped? Trump coming back from Davos in January and taking this seriously...if he had any idea of how to do that.

It’s an intriguing idea
We gotta wait to see the numbers on the 40 million afterward
Worldometer serious/critical may drop below 1.5% tomorrow for first time since it was started.
Watch out for an attack on Maryland Tuesday and Wednesday. It will be 11-12 days since Hogan relaxed things so something should start to show if going awry..
It’s already bad in PG and Montgomery County. Dominated by minorities. Obese black women, black men smoking dope and highspanics living multiple families and generations per household.

China.

He implemented a China travel ban in that time frame. Democrats were obsessed with impeachment and calling trump racist for that travel ban.

Restriction. No ban. Impeachment ends on February 5th. No one called him a racist. Why do we keep repeating these lies?
January 29th he announces restriction. February 3rd it goes into effect. 40K+ people fly back home in a panic in crowded US airports. No widespread testing or containment. Just off ya go. Hello virus!

Oh and just to re-explain, Republican and Democrat governors locked their states down...and as I understand it, all states are in process of starting backup...so there goes that narrative.

Time for you to bow out, gracefully.

Not even close bud. Trump owns this disaster. I can't help it you still carry his water. Your ignorance and devotion to him is none of my concern.

New Topics

Forum List

Back