10 Questions About the Compatibility of Islam with America

sure , its the muslim part that is the problem . They think like Aliens rather than Americans Taz .

for the most part i would describe Sunni as a Gentleman but i only know him on this board Taz .
He wants the US to be sharia and 100% under mooslim control, but won't live under sharia himself. Not only that, but he admitted that he can't even grow a beard, lol. Allah doesn't want him to be pretending to be a mooslim, I guess. :rofl:

Muslim Americans are highly educated, have strong families and are law abiding

Seems compatible to me

you have not known a whole lot of muslims. When I was a kid---
muslim immigrants to the USA were mostly people seeking opportunities for the EDUCATION they had achieved "back home"----ie some of the
Intelligentsia looking a society that rewards intelligence. They were
educated people but MANY still harbored in their minds the dirt they picked up "back home" and in the mosque. ----Many but not MOST. Now muslim immigrants are overflow----THE HUDDLED MASSES----not
well educated and far more influenced by the dirt of the weekly
"KHUTBAH JUMAAT" -------200 years ago----most Chinese immigrants
were good cooks and eager to work on the RAILROAD

Seems compatible to me
Kissing carpets, sitting on the floor to eat out of a communal plate with your bare hand, dressing in pyjamas all day, having such fucking ugly women... You call that compatible with US values?
You have obviouisly never ventured under that burka. Some of them are flat out slamming hot!
No doubt, under a black sheet in a desert climate. And sweaty too. Just how you like them. Brown, suffering from heat exhaustion and sweaty. :biggrin:
Ya I do not live in the desert ass wipe. You would not know a hot women if she sat on your lap!
Too bad you have to pay for your woman before you get to peek under the black curtain. :lol:
I think you are talking about your fat peice of shit president not me!

Seems compatible to me

And try to behead their daughters with swords @2AM. STFU.

<hint> Beheading your daughter with a sword is not law-abiding, dumbass.

Really?
Do we get to document the shit crazy whites do?

Was Jeffrey Dahmer a muslim?
840015_ME_troll_norway.jpg

Seems compatible to me
Kissing carpets, sitting on the floor to eat out of a communal plate with your bare hand, dressing in pyjamas all day, having such fucking ugly women... You call that compatible with US values?
You have obviouisly never ventured under that burka. Some of them are flat out slamming hot!

Yeah, just ask their uncles!

Forum List

Back