10 Myths about atheists debunked

Atheists just come to the conclusion that they are smarter than the person that believes in creationism so are close minded and condescending. It's amazing how a large group like atheists all have a higher IQ than every creationist.
Sorry if we aren't open minded about virgin births and walking on water and I'm sorry but if you can't present one fact proving a god exists but you still believe it means you are practicing cognitive dissonance. I other words you suspend reality and believe what you want to believe.

Its why creation science isnt a science at all. Now go talk to your god about your racist feelings. Lol
I don't see any evidence that the kind of evolution scientists claim to have happened actually happened. I'm not the one making the claims. I don't think either should be taught in schools at all unless it's a field someone wants to specifically study. I think it's way better than thinking we developed from monkeys.

I don't know what creation science is... It's all just science to me. My belief about the world's beginning has nothing to do with proven scientific facts.
Richard Dawkins explains it perfectly. You can't see evolution just like a juror can't see the murder happen. But a juror can decide guilt or innocence by looking at all the evidence. And when millions of pieces of evidence all point in the direction that evolution is indeed a theory the same way the earth is round use to be just a theory but is now a fact.

Was Richard Dawkins the host on Family Feud?

Survey says...
I'm just grateful he explains exactly how evolution is a fact. It sort of puts a chink in creationalists and that's good because they are so holding us back.

Its like we are in a class and we can't move on until everyone gets it and they can't.

You believe evolution right?

This is great

Evolutionists should just be renamed "sheeple". They blindly follow.

Your silly conspiracy theories don't survive in the face of established science.

Don't talk to me until you can answer for all 100 claims made in this video. I'm not a blind deaf sheep like you.

Were his 100 reasons peer reviewed by the scientific community? Then dont want to watch it. When your basic premise is fatally flawed you really can't be taken seriously. The minute you bring god into the conversation you may as well be talking about zombies UFOs and magic.

Science logic and reason are all we accept. You offer zero.

This is great

Your silly conspiracy theories don't survive in the face of established science.

Don't talk to me until you can answer for all 100 claims made in this video. I'm not a blind deaf sheep like you.

Were his 100 reasons peer reviewed by the scientific community? Then dont want to watch it. When your basic premise is fatally flawed you really can't be taken seriously. The minute you bring god into the conversation you may as well be talking about zombies UFOs and magic.

I have no clue. I've never seen the video. lol. I guess that tells you how much I really care about how the earth was made?

This is great

"If your not saved, I'm going to try and get you saved" really, does this belong in a debate on anything scientific.

This is great

This is great

Mathematics trumps scientific reason. And mathematics seems to demonstrate intelligent design.

Computer Scientists Prove God Exists - ABC News

Last edited:
This is great

This is great

Mathematics trumps scientific reason. And mathematics seems to demonstrate intelligent design.

This is their proof "by definition, God is that for which no greater can be conceived. And while God exists in the understanding of the concept, we could conceive of him as greater if he existed in reality. Therefore, he must exist."

and people wonder why atheists considers themselves more intelligent than most theists.

This is great

This is great

Give your findings to the scientific community and see what they say.

Give your findings to the scientific community and see what they say.

I guess it makes since that I would be a theist then. I enjoy mathematics much more than science. Well chemistry is close but math is my main thing.

This is their proof "by definition, God is that for which no greater can be conceived. And while God exists in the understanding of the concept, we could conceive of him as greater if he existed in reality. Therefore, he must exist."

and people wonder why atheists considers themselves more intelligent than most theists.

So you trust math in the case of the big bang theory but then whenever they say something different than what you think, you call everyone else stupid. Such a rational scientific mind you have.

Forum List

Back