10 more days and Trump is out

Biden is a career hack and puppet of China , who won a rigged election . He is an illegitimate swine and the lowest form of humanity

What is it about democrats favoring racism, rioting, terrorism, higher crime, failing schools, economic devastation and high taxes over prosperity and national security?
Don't think you can claim that Trump is big on national security after last Wednesday
Why do you ask that? Trump had nothing to do with that. That was a media concoction.

What is it about democrats favoring racism, rioting, terrorism, higher crime, failing schools, economic devastation and high taxes over prosperity and national security?
Don't think you can claim that Trump is big on national security after last Wednesday
Why do you ask that? Trump had nothing to do with that. That was a media concoction.
You are kidding?
So all those trumpsters invading the Capitol building were actors and reports that 5 died are lies?

Is that seriously what your saying.

You are kidding?
So all those trumpsters invading the Capitol building were actors and reports that 5 died are lies?

Trump instigating that event was a media lie.
You know that’s what I meant but you’re just another dishonest democrat.

You are kidding?

I saw and heard him tell them the morning before the attack took place.

You are kidding?

I saw and heard him tell them the morning before the attack took place.

Forum List

Back