1,000 Lawyers and 10,000 Doctors Join Together and File Lawsuit to Prosecute the "2nd Nuremburg Tribunal" Against Corona Fraud Scandal

Feullmich is a real-deal lawyer who has won cases against corporations like Volkswagon.

Your link said he is trying to organize thousands of lawyers, and says nothing about doctors. When and where was the suit filed, or has it even been filed? Again, your link doesn't mention either of those questions. Either back up your claim in the title, or admit it's just another batshit crazy gateway pundit lie.
That aside, I don't understand what the testing complaint means. When we had lockdowns, at least in my state and most others, only the symptomatic were being tested (and even then only if they were really sick). So these people obviously had it and they were cramming hospitals in NYC and dying from the pneumonia it causes. So I don't understand the claim.

Do you?

I am not sure either, but I am wondering if many of those symptomatic cases really were flu or pneumonia, and there were false positives?
It is very suspicious all flu disappeared.
Since there are lots of other coronaviruses, like common colds, one has to wonder?
The majority died of not COVID itself but of complications caused by COVID.
I know people whose medications were compromised by COVID and thus died.

Fuellmich is a real-deal lawyer who has won cases against corporations like Volkswagon and Deutsche Bank.

I think they should. The fascist running dogs led by Fauci should face murder charges.

I must have detailed 6-10 times right from the beginning what this overreactive hoax was all about
1. Harm Trump
2. Punish hard working contributory Americans and ruin many smaller independent businesses. These are are best and most creative self sustainers.
3.Repay money we Owe China as with their knowledge beforehand they could short the market crash and make trillions. They did and they did.
Most people can’t or don’t think anymore. They follow directions as if they have a preordained emotional commitment and obligation
About 20% of us do operate from intellect over emotion and early on and easily identified the statistical fallacies.

Feullmich is a real-deal lawyer who has won cases against corporations like Volkswagon.

Your link said he is trying to organize thousands of lawyers, and says nothing about doctors. When and where was the suit filed, or has it even been filed? Again, your link doesn't mention either of those questions. Either back up your claim in the title, or admit it's just another batshit crazy gateway pundit lie.
That aside, I don't understand what the testing complaint means. When we had lockdowns, at least in my state and most others, only the symptomatic were being tested (and even then only if they were really sick). So these people obviously had it and they were cramming hospitals in NYC and dying from the pneumonia it causes. So I don't understand the claim.

Do you?

I am not sure either, but I am wondering if many of those symptomatic cases really were flu or pneumonia, and there were false positives?
Since there are lots of other coronaviruses, like common colds, one has to wonder?
Dunno. They say there was virtually no flu this year because (1) many more people than usual got vaccinated, and (2) the masking and social distancing. I was listening to a nurse the other day talking about new Covid cases that morning at her clinic, and she said they are ALL tested for flu as well to rule flu out. So I don't know.

Fuellmich is a real-deal lawyer who has won cases against corporations like Volkswagon and Deutsche Bank.

Only 1,000 lawyers? Surprisingly low number since they divvy up about 90% of all the class-action settlements among themselves.

Link?

I must have detailed 6-10 times right from the beginning what this overreactive hoax was all about
1. Harm Trump
2. Punish hard working contributory Americans and ruin many smaller independent businesses. These are are best and most creative self sustainers.
3.Repay money we Owe China as with their knowledge beforehand they could short the market crash and make trillions. They did and they did.
Most people can’t or don’t think anymore. They follow directions as if they have a preordained emotional commitment and obligation
About 20% of us do operate from intellect over emotion and early on and easily identified the statistical fallacies.
Did we have a stock market crash and someone forgot to tell me?

Do you?
Not sure of how they might word it, but it all comes down to another batshit crazy tantrum.

Trump got it right after all, Coronavirus was a hoax.

Yes, all of my friends and relatives died of a hoax. STFU you damned moron!
They very most likely did not die from Covid alone

Bullshit, you retarded piece of shit!

Get an education on the topic and learn not to be so fucking stupid!
Flying off the handle Admiral. Sorry for any losses. If you had lots of friends and relatives die from Covid then you are the first such case to reach my eyes and ears

Do you?

The majority died of not COVID itself but of complications caused by COVID.
I know people whose medications were compromised by COVID and thus died.

I don't think anyone actually died from covid-19 itself, but from the over reaction of the immune system, with its cytokine storm attacking the lungs.
And since they can't really tell the difference between pneumonia and the covid cytokine storm, it seems all guess work to me.

Do you?

with the masks, social distancing, and hand washing, it's not surprising that all the less virulent viruses were greatly reduced to almost nonexistent.

Do you?

Dunno. They say there was virtually no flu this year because (1) many more people than usual got vaccinated, and (2) the masking and social distancing. I was listening to a nurse the other day talking about new Covid cases that morning at her clinic, and she said they are ALL tested for flu as well to rule flu out. So I don't know.
Fuck you. Nobody has got a flu vaccine over the past year because there is no money to be made.

Do you?

with the masks, social distancing, and hand washing, it's not surprising that all the less virulent viruses were greatly reduced to almost nonexistent.
Then stay home with your smelly ****.

Flying off the handle Admiral. Sorry for any losses. If you had lots of friends and relatives die from Covid then you are the first such case to reach my eyes and ears
That just proves how delusional you are. I lost a coworker's wife, my great uncle who was only slightly older than me, an uncle of my sister-in-law, plus countless other acquaintances and friends of fiends. Calling COVID-19 a hoax is just sheer stupidity.

My own daughter nearly was hospitalized and did not fully recover for 3 months after infection.

I am over 70 and have at least 300 or so people I keep up with, at least half of whom are also over 70.
And of all those people, only 2 of them ever tested positive.
Their spouses and children never isolated from them, and still never got it.
And no one I know died from it.
That includes circles of people in WI, OR, and NM.
So it is hard to get a handle on it.
But you have my sympathy for any losses.

So there are a few doctors and lawyers with half an ounce of common sense after all. Too bad they have to go to court to defend themselves against the WHO//MSF "policies" being forced on them over their heads, and it can't be easy for medical students with student loan debt and must-pass courses + exams etc. Plus a local medical board in every small town district beholden to the Coronavirus lies.

That just proves how delusional you are. I lost a coworker's wife, my great uncle who was only slightly older than me, an uncle of my sister-in-law, plus countless other acquaintances and friends of fiends. Calling COVID-19 a hoax is just sheer stupidity.

My own daughter nearly was hospitalized and did not fully recover for 3 months after infection.

But remember that most commonly, covid-19 can only survive in a human for about 10 days.
The longest they ever recorded covid-19 surviving in a human is 21 days.
So when one talks about a 3 month recovery, that is not really from the infection, but instead from the immune system over reacting and causing the harm instead. And there are lots of drugs that we have to suppress the immune system reaction, and easily prevent that.
So something is terribly wrong.
It could be as simple as the fact US hospitals are intubating people and forcing them on their backs.
Germany, Russia, etc. , found it better to put patients face down and on their side, to drain fluid from the lungs.

Forum List

Back