The Left Redefines Resistance as ‘Sedition’

The democrat plague undermined an economy fueled by cheap energy. The demmunists then repeated the anti-American energy policy of Obama and have now run our economy into the ditch again. By design.
And retarded baboon democrats have no clue.
Trump ran the economy into the ditch & shitcanned 20 million jobs back in 2020.

Reality sure is a p.i.t.a., ain't it?

How many times do I have to explain to you so you can get it thru your thick head that DOJ investigated & found that the shooting was justified? Meaning it wasen't murder, so your rant means nothing.

There must be something wrong with you.
Yeah, and Piglosi and her DOJ had evidence of wrongdoing by Trump twice, yeah right. You are a moron that wouldn't recognize justice if it bit you in the ass.

Trump ran the economy into the ditch
Keep running your ignorant mouth, this is getting fun. The Dow was at 19,732 on 1/20/17. It closed at 30,930 on 1/20/21. His unemployment numbers were at historic lows. The economy took a dive when your DNC/globalist/CDC/Fauci/CCP released a scamdemic, commie. I thought you might just be uninformed but I now realize that you're just stupid.

Keep running your ignorant mouth, this is getting fun. The Dow was at 19,732 on 1/20/17. It closed at 30,930 on 1/20/21. His unemployment numbers were at historic lows. The economy took a dive when your DNC/globalist/CDC/Fauci/CCP released a scamdemic, commie. I thought you might just be uninformed but I now realize that you're just stupid.
Yea ok, Clown. The DNC, Fauci, CCP, etc. released a "scamdemic" that according to you retards doesn't exist. Yea ok Clown, the 600,000 people who died during Ape Trump's last term were crisis actors but most died in car accidents, airplane crashes, drowning in tubs, slip & fall injuries, falling out of windows, launching themself off buildings, sky diving & God only knows what else you gullible assclowns dreamt up in your empty heads. And the medical community of the entire Country is in on the scam. Sure!

Yep. There's hundreds of Fauci's all over the planet running a scamdemic in Europe, Japan, South Africa, every contitent & nation on Earth. There's even a few Fauci's on the loose in the Amazon jungle, right genius?

Clown, I bet I had a lot more fun then you did, Clown.

Forum List

Back