01/20/2021: Finally a national mask mandate to beat Covid

Biden Harris have promised a national mask mandate. Obviously this is necessary and we all need to mask up anytime we leave our home.

So how does he do it?? Can he declare a national emergency or withhold funds from states who refuse a mandate?

Either way Im ready for Biden/Harris to fix this mess Trump made
Do you have a quote of Biden promising a mask mandate? I’d like hear what he actually said

Biden Harris have promised a national mask mandate. Obviously this is necessary and we all need to mask up anytime we leave our home.

So how does he do it?? Can he declare a national emergency or withhold funds from states who refuse a mandate?

Masks dont work, the virus is much smaller than the weaving of the mask, why are you that stupid to think, that masks help you? Oh yeah, you vote Democrat..

troll.jpg

The President still doesn't have the authority to enact a national mandate. Biden himself even said so.

Dont forget to pay snitches who tip off the gestapo about family members who do not wear masks around the home

More doctors say these mask do nothing. The mask is a feel good solution of something no one knows what to do. Harris is a piece of shit that whored her way to her position. She also said she would hunt down Trump supporters and make them pay. If you want to use your delusion this virus is Trumps fault don't let facts get in the way as he was shutting down the country when Joe was calling him a racist and pelosi was saying come on down to China Town. At the same time 5 democrat governors were sticking the infected in rest homes causing 40,000 deaths.

YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS NATION AND WILL DESTROY IT FROM WITH IN. You take as fact what ever you are told lacking the ability to see for yourself what's up. To anyone with average intelligent you are a wonder. What is this mess Trump caused and how a corrupt Bedin and a whore going to fix it? Now I can see that corrupt piece of shit getting away with it but the fuck bragged about it and still you were clueless How stupid is that? Answer up idiot.

No worries, they'll be happy to weld you in your house.

Are you a doctor or just another yahoo believing what liars tell you? I would think the second. To blame Trump for the virus is as ignorant as everything else you take as reality. SWALLOW A GUN BARREL AND DO US ALL A FAVOR.

Sorry to inform you this was an export from Wuhan with love, which stunned every nation of the world. I understand you blame the President, however until 2020 most journalists and people understood and accepted pandemics were not the result of a politician, but then now is somewhat different.

The courts have ruled that the federal government can not withhold funds for failure to uphold federal law so I believe this would also apply to executive orders as well.

You know during the Spanish Flu Pandemic, the majority didn't actually die from the flu, they died from wearing a mask. In 2008 they did a study on what caused so many to die and Anthony Fauci helped write the paper and was part of the study and they found that the majority during the Spanish Flu Pandemic died from bacterial pneumonia caused by wearing a mask.

The mask is the killer, not the flu, the mask traps in particles and acts like a petri dish and you are breathing in all the contamination into your lungs, the cases rise wherever they are forced to wear a mask and they rise for a reason, the reason is the mask.
More likely true than not. A mask does provide the perfect breeding environment for pathogens. Warm and moist and placed perfectly to infect the wearer.

And you every other communist piece of shit can kiss my ass if you think me or MILLIONS like me will listen to a DAMN THING the Pedophile or whore says.

Forum List

Back