$0 Tip By Black Diners; Leave Scathing Note To Hard Working Waitress

Funny how Blacks have no trouble taking welfare, food stamps and Section 8 housing from Whites, but they don't believe in paying back the favor by tipping a White waiter or waitress. "Successful" Blacks are mostly racial quota hires who stole jobs from better qualified Whites. Apparently stealing a White person's job is not enough, they feel the need to stiff a minimum wage waiter on top of that. It's truly pathetic.

z1Lq3EI.jpg

My friend one of the nicest people I know waited on a couple on Valentine s. They left him this. pics
How is this couple not tipping your dumb friend indicative of people on welfare or section 8 (which whites abuse all the time)? Sounds to me like your friend should have kept track of who was their first. :laugh:

^^^^ Many blacks look for ANY excuse not to tip.

Sorry, but that is pretty messed up to not tip on of all days, Valentine's day.

It speaks volumes about how racist blacks in this country have become.

If the wait staff doesn't get tipped, it is almost always because the wait staff pissed off the customer.

And people on welfare don't go out and blow $164 on a meal, idiotic OP.

Not at all, I was a server for over twenty years and blacks are notoriously bad tippers.

If that is the extent of the racism then boy I know a few generations of blacks that would've LOVED for this to be the only racism.

Nevermind the fact that in the faked pic it says the waitress was black.

If the wait staff doesn't get tipped, it is almost always because the wait staff pissed off the customer.

And people on welfare don't go out and blow $164 on a meal, idiotic OP.

Not at all, I was a server for over twenty years and blacks are notoriously bad tippers.
More than likely it was your fault. You expected them to be bad tippers so you treated them shoddily and hey presto! no tip for you.

You never quoted where it said who finished their meal first. Yes it does matter who got there first moron. Under ordinary circumstances they would finish first. The dumb friend should have been monitoring them for signs of being ready for their check. I know you work as a waiter but you are a poor one.

Not everyone has time to sit and make judgments that are based on race all day long.

Funny how Blacks have no trouble taking welfare, food stamps and Section 8 housing from Whites, but they don't believe in paying back the favor by tipping a White waiter or waitress. "Successful" Blacks are mostly racial quota hires who stole jobs from better qualified Whites. Apparently stealing a White person's job is not enough, they feel the need to stiff a minimum wage waiter on top of that. It's truly pathetic.

z1Lq3EI.jpg

My friend one of the nicest people I know waited on a couple on Valentine s. They left him this. pics
How is this couple not tipping your dumb friend indicative of people on welfare or section 8 (which whites abuse all the time)? Sounds to me like your friend should have kept track of who was their first. :laugh:

^^^^ Many blacks look for ANY excuse not to tip.

Sorry, but that is pretty messed up to not tip on of all days, Valentine's day.

Well I can't agree. We had many black waiters that were treated just the same by some black diners. They weren't overjoyed with they were sat with em either.

More than likely it was your fault. You expected them to be bad tippers so you treated them shoddily and hey presto! no tip for you.

Bullshit. You don't have a fucking clue about me. I worked at Denny's and the wait staff would IGNORE blacks. I would take it upon myself to set them on MY section and treat them like people. I had a job to do and tipping wasn't part of my thought process -- they were people, first.

Last edited:
If that is the extent of the racism then boy I know a few generations of blacks that would've LOVED for this to be the only racism.

We aren't talking about Jim Crow right now, are we?

We are talking about social obligation.

Bullshit. You don't have a fucking clue about me. I worked at Denny's and the wait staff would IGNORE blacks. I would take it upon myself to set them on MY section and treat them like people. I had a job to do and tipping wasn't part of my thought process -- there were people, first.
I don't need to have a fucking clue about you. It is apparent you have an arrogance issue.

When people are treated poorly or condescended to they aren't going to tip well.

We aren't talking about Jim Crow right now, are we?

We are talking about social obligation.

Its not racist to not tip someone. Its especially stupid to claim a black person was being racist against a black person for not tipping them

Its not racist to not tip someone. Its especially stupid to claim a black person was being racist against a black person for not tipping them

Then why was it pointed out that the couple who's table was cleared first was caucasian?

Blacks will discriminate against other blacks because of race all the time. What happened in this case was that these particular black customers, felt that white customers were being treated better.

The color or race of the server was never at issue as far as I was concerned; my statements centered upon blacks being generally poor tippers. I stand pat behind that observation.

I don't need to have a fucking clue about you. It is apparent you have an arrogance issue.

When people are treated poorly or condescended to they aren't going to tip well.

You made a very incorrect observation about my character, I called you on it. No, you DON'T have a clue.

You made a very incorrect observation about my character, I called you on it. No, you DON'T have a clue.
Having a meltdown isn't calling me on anything. It's showing your true character.

Then why was it pointed out that the couple who's table was cleared first was caucasian?

What about that makes you think a black person was being racist toward a black person? I'd love to answer but I dont see the correlation and I believe neither do you.

Blacks will discriminate against other blacks because of race all the time. What happened in this case was that these particular black customers, felt that white customers were being treated better.

Discriminating or Being Racist?

Having a meltdown isn't calling me on anything. It's showing your true character.

I guess correcting you when you infer that I am some kind of racist equals a meltdown, apparently.
I didn't infer anything of the sort. The inference was all on your part.

What you did is say black people are bad tippers.

What I said was that when you as a server come to the table with that belief you are not going to treat them in a manner deserving of a tip.

Doesn't matter what color they are, except in your mind, because you've pre-judged them as a group.

Discriminating or Being Racist?

This whole incident was about race from the get go. If you can't see it, nothing I say will convince you otherwise.

Did the note, not mention the white couple getting preferential treatment? Did they not take it out on the server as a form of racially motivated retribution?

If a black man refuses to allow a black doctor to treat him, is he acting racist?

I didn't infer anything of the sort. The inference was all on your part.

What you did is say black people are bad tippers.

What I said was that when you as a server come to the table with that belief you are not going to treat them in a manner deserving of a tip.

Doesn't matter what color they are, except in your mind, because you've pre-judged them as a group.

^^^ More moronic balderdash. Pre-judging them would have meant an even smaller tip. If anything, they required special favors and special attention, which I readily provided.

You were projecting the erroneous assumption that I would ever treat anyone better than anyone else -- for any reason. Not when I'm at work.

I've gone above and beyond, you have to offer that tag to someone else, I don't deserve it. Sorry about your boo-boo hurt feelings.

Forum List

Back