$0 Tip By Black Diners; Leave Scathing Note To Hard Working Waitress

I did the same for my daughter but she had to work for her own money. I always correct my kids when they "we're" rich. I say no but "I" do have a lot of money. You just live here.

Liar, what you said to your kids was "I aint your daddy, prove it "
I must have touched a sore spot for you?
Yes, you admitted you were black...therefore it is impossible for you to take care of your kids or be in their life.

Just more of the veiled racism encouraged on this forum. You really should report him...I realize nothing will be done...but you definitely should report him.

Dude, Asclepias is white, and full of shit. Ask him about the time he fought 9 guys at once, put 6 of them in the hospital and wasn't even scratched
I am just saying the rules don't apply to your ilk. Racists don't have to abide by the rules. I have been banned for much less...without a report when it comes to the family thing.

I didn't insult his family. Didn't comment about them at all. You are full of shit on this topic, and butthurt

Yes, you admitted you were black...therefore it is impossible for you to take care of your kids or be in their life.

Just more of the veiled racism encouraged on this forum. You really should report him...I realize nothing will be done...but you definitely should report him.

Dude, Asclepias is white, and full of shit. Ask him about the time he fought 9 guys at once, put 6 of them in the hospital and wasn't even scratched
I am just saying the rules don't apply to your ilk. Racists don't have to abide by the rules. I have been banned for much less...without a report when it comes to the family thing.

I didn't insult his family. Didn't comment about them at all. You are full of shit on this topic, and butthurt
You talked about this kids. Period. Against the rules. as for being 'butthurt' about the topic...pay attention, racist, I actually agreed with you.

But it is okay to insult a black man about a conversation with his children. Why are you worrying, you are immune.

You talked about this kids. Period. Against the rules. as for being 'butthurt' about the topic...pay attention, racist, I actually agreed with you.

But it is okay to insult a black man about a conversation with his children. Why are you worrying, you are immune.

I meant you are butthurt on the topic of alleged racists allegedly breaking the rules Not the topic of this thread And I did not talk about his kids, I talked about him ignoring his kids.

Hence the no rules violation.

I meant you are butthurt on the topic of alleged racists allegedly breaking the rules Not the topic of this thread And I did not talk about his kids, I talked about him ignoring his kids.

Hence the no rules violation.
I reported it...nothing will happen because you are a member of the hate crew. Maybe the mods might have some integrity and say why you are immune to the rules.

What kind of tippers do you supposed Fox Noise sheeple are?
That's hilarious. Why don't you learn to speak English at a first grade level before you try to insult people on this board?

Hey, your illiteracy is not my problem dood. The post wasn't directed to you in the first place, so shut the fuck up.
Eat my shit, you illiterate scumbag.

Ah, you want Healthmyths. He's into that sort of thing.

Are you kidding me....Hampton University kids are some of the richest out there. Serving was PT, I sold real estate as my FT job...my biggest clients were HU parents buying condos for their spoiled little shits. Got that hook-up while working at the restaurant.
I did the same for my daughter but she had to work for her own money. I always correct my kids when they "we're" rich. I say no but "I" do have a lot of money. You just live here.

He like a cross between Chuck Norris and Hugh Hefner. Hes got tons of white bitches, tons of money and he beats up groups of white men with ease. His make believe life is so fucking pathetic that its amusing. Dude has issues. :laugh:

He like a cross between Chuck Norris and Hugh Hefner. Hes got tons of white bitches, tons of money and he beats up groups of white men with ease. His make believe life is so fucking pathetic that its amusing. Dude has issues. :laugh:
Probably a sexually frustrated Jewish virgin.

You're actually gonna construct a blanket statement about an entire race based on somebody's anonymous message board post?

Oh well - after reading the bogus quotes in your sigline I understand veracity is not quite what you're going for.
Of course. He hates black people. That's what they do.

You're actually gonna construct a blanket statement about an entire race based on somebody's anonymous message board post?

Oh well - after reading the bogus quotes in your sigline I understand veracity is not quite what you're going for.
Of course. He hates black people. That's what they do.

Stereotypes usually exist for a reason. The stereotypical black who doesn't tip is based on the reality that blacks usually don't tip well. It's a well known fact among restauranteurs

Forum List

Back