$0 Tip By Black Diners; Leave Scathing Note To Hard Working Waitress

"..and do not stereotype." they say in a note proving the stereotype that blacks

1) Do not tip

2) Always think every issue is racial

3) Are rude

Blacks claim to be such badasses but they cry about everything like spoiled, whiny, little children. Everyone is out to get them. Nothing is their fault. They demand everything. They give no respect but demand it when their actions show that they deserve nothing but loathing.

Now folks, how about a little education about these type people pertaining to their non tipping habits.

It s just true. Black people don t tip. iGotStiffed.com Service Industry Blog

Exploring race Do black customers demand more tip less

Stuff Black People Don t Like Tipping MadameNoire

The White Person s Guide To Black People Part 5 VSB

Race Differences in Tipping Questions and Answers for the Restaurant Industry - Cornell School of Hotel Administration

Why Black People Don t Tip News One

Who Are The Worst Tippers

My first job was when I was 13. I was a waitress. Always instantly give the check to those that ask for it. They might be trying to make a movie. Bring a check too soon to someone that hasn't asked looks like they are being hustled out the door.

I could just see the complaint of the black couple had they been given the check too soon. "You were in a hurry to have us out of your restaurant. Does having black people at the table give you a bad name? Racist!"

Blacks are notoriously bad tippers. My girlfriend is a waitress. They all take turns taking tables of black customers because they assume they wont get a tip.

You're actually gonna construct a blanket statement about an entire race based on somebody's anonymous message board post?

Oh well - after reading the bogus quotes in your sigline I understand veracity is not quite what you're going for.

owning a restaurant myself, it's a fact wait staff HATE waiting on blacks because they are as a group TERRIBLE tippers.

Funny how Blacks have no trouble taking welfare, food stamps and Section 8 housing from Whites, but they don't believe in paying back the favor by tipping a White waiter or waitress. "Successful" Blacks are mostly racial quota hires who stole jobs from better qualified Whites. Apparently stealing a White person's job is not enough, they feel the need to stiff a minimum wage waiter on top of that. It's truly pathetic.

z1Lq3EI.jpg

My friend one of the nicest people I know waited on a couple on Valentine s. They left him this. pics
How is this couple not tipping your dumb friend indicative of people on welfare or section 8 (which whites abuse all the time)? Sounds to me like your friend should have kept track of who was their first. :laugh:
Why am I not surprised you would be the first to defend these people?

Funny how Blacks have no trouble taking welfare, food stamps and Section 8 housing from Whites, but they don't believe in paying back the favor by tipping a White waiter or waitress. "Successful" Blacks are mostly racial quota hires who stole jobs from better qualified Whites. Apparently stealing a White person's job is not enough, they feel the need to stiff a minimum wage waiter on top of that. It's truly pathetic.

z1Lq3EI.jpg

My friend one of the nicest people I know waited on a couple on Valentine s. They left him this. pics
How is this couple not tipping your dumb friend indicative of people on welfare or section 8 (which whites abuse all the time)? Sounds to me like your friend should have kept track of who was their first. :laugh:
Why am I not surprised you would be the first to defend these people?

He's a white guy trolling. Nothing more.

z1Lq3EI.jpg

Sometimes a post is too stupid to actually respond to. Beyond calling it such. :)

z1Lq3EI.jpg

Sometimes a post is too stupid to actually respond to. Beyond calling it such. :)
No, my post is factual.

Oh fuck, as much as I hate agreeing with Stevie McRacist, in my waiter experience, black customers are more likely to be poor tippers. Not all of course. Many are just not aware that waitstaff are paid like 2.13 an hour and have to pay the house a certain % of their sales.

z1Lq3EI.jpg

dont_believe_everything_internet.jpg

Oh fuck, as much as I hate agreeing with Stevie McRacist, in my waiter experience, black customers are more likely to be poor tippers. Not all of course. Many are just not aware that waitstaff are paid like 2.13 an hour and have to pay the house a certain % of their sales.
Where do waitstaff pay the house?

I am curious.

I hate tipping on principle; over-tip to compensate.

I am curious.

Where do they not have to pay tip-pool to the house?

In my day, during a lunch shift it was 3% of the first 300 dollars in sales. At night it was 4% of the first 400 dollars in sales. But that was 20 years ago. Now the same company still has 3% and 4%, but no max limit on sales.

I am curious.

In my day, during a lunch shift it was 3% of the first 300 dollars in sales. At night it was 4% of the first 400 dollars in sales. But that was 20 years ago. Now the same company still has 3% and 4%, but no max limit on sales.

I own part of a restaurant, we pay our wait staff minimum wage (which is $9 an hour in the city our restaurant is in) in return they split their tips 60/40 with the bus boys and hostess.. We take none.

No pool either, your tips are your tips.

I am curious.

I own part of a restaurant, we pay our wait staff minimum wage (which is $9 an hour in the city our restaurant is in) in return they split their tips 60/40 with the bus boys and hostess.. We take none.

Except the 40% that's not. Tip-pool went to pay the bussers, hostesses, and bartenders. Money the house doesn't have to pay. Don't get me wrong, I made lots of money at it even with an occasional French customer.......

I am curious.

Except the 40% that's not. Tip-pool went to pay the bussers, hostesses, and bartenders. Money the house doesn't have to pay. Don't get me wrong, I made lots of money at it even with an occasional French customer.......

Yes, I meant your 60% of your tips is yours. We definitely have wait staff that work harder to earn tips than others, and we don't make them share with the other wait staff.

If the wait staff doesn't get tipped, it is almost always because the wait staff pissed off the customer.

And people on welfare don't go out and blow $164 on a meal, idiotic OP.

Forum List

Back