zzzzzzzzZuckerberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The guy looks like one of those new mannequins.....almost translucent, so I figure maybe he's an alien. Then I realize an alien would be a lot more interesting than this dork. So is he on such a high intellectual plain that answering to questions about his power in our rapidly deteriorating culture is that difficult? He wouldn't answer to the concept that only in America could he do what he started in his dorm room....at Harvard (he made sure you knew that). He's not really an American is what he's saying. The whole escapade came off rehearsed and tedious and of course they didn't put him under oath because they're in awe of him. How we let the nerds take over is something I still don't understand or want to....him and Bill Gates....a matched set of weirdos.
uhoh3.gif

59ea2d109099241f008b5f02-750-563.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
What's funny as shit is how we dropped the womanizing, billionaire animal Trump into these fairies' little world....they weren't ready for that shit at all.
lol.gif

Zuckerberg has done nothing the US Postal Service hasn't done.

This is all theater for the rubes.

See: Attacks On Cambridge Analytica And Facebook Are Hypocritical
I differ a bit. Zuckerberg admits that Facebook has at least some ownership of content on the site. That is not the same as the post office. Although, laws prohibit using mail to "transport" various items. But with mail and post office, a person cannot literally publish information they vouch is the truth. That's different from how the Founders viewed publishing with people like Thomas Paine. You can now publish without getting a printer to front the costs.

I'm not for govt censorship of private communication. And while Facebook has the legal power to control what is posted, I agree with TNHartley that that poses troubling questions.

The guy looks like one of those new mannequins.....almost translucent, so I figure maybe he's an alien. Then I realize an alien would be a lot more interesting than this dork. So is he on such a high intellectual plain that answering to questions about his power in our rapidly deteriorating culture that difficult? He wouldn't answer to the concept that only in America could he do what he started in his dorm room....at Harvard (he made sure you knew that). He's not really an American is what he's saying. The whole escapade came off rehearsed and tedious and of course they didn't put him under oath because they're in awe of him. How we let the nerds take over is something I still don't understand or want to....him and Bill Gates....a matched set of weirdos.
uhoh3.gif

59ea2d109099241f008b5f02-750-563.png
How rapidly is our society deteriorating?

Thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with Politics.

Try again in the right Forum.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back