Zuckerberg Just Destroyed Facebook

If zuck isn't trying to data mine why, after deleting all my friends and personal info, does facebook flood me with requests for info on me and trying get me to "friend" people?

The Zuck fuck looked sad yesterday, Cruz absolutely destroyed him

sheeesh sassy------a little compassion-----he looked CRUSHED to me----and confused. Geniuses are often ILL-EQUIPTED to deal
with the realities of life-------no "street-smarts" (kinda like me---sorta------maybe........) Even Einstein had to have a wife to remind him to put his socks on........

Of course he's confused, the chickens came home to roost and the stupid son of a bitch looked like deer in headlights. He was not prepared, unable to answer questions and Facebook took a major hit yesterday.

Typical left loon fuckery

I have not been paying that much attention------is he into the
current version of LEFT insanity?-------a Bernie bum supporter?

He's just another leftist asshole that got caught doing leftist asshole shit

sheeeesh-----can you give me a bit more? I am one of those
confused. Did ZUKIE manifest support for HELLCAT
and BERNIE JERK I need a reason to not feel sorry for him?

If zuck isn't trying to data mine why, after deleting all my friends and personal info, does facebook flood me with requests for info on me and trying get me to "friend" people?

I get that too-----but I ignore it------they want my PICTURE----
~~~NO WAY~~~~

Remember, you rubes should be grateful to Zuckerberg for giving Russia a vessel to fool so many dumbfucks in the country into believing the stupidest shit imaginable. Which ended up gettig Trump elected. You owe Zuck one.

Spit out the Tide Pod and show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

gallery-1465636878-myspace-tom.jpg

Miss me yet?

sheeesh TIDE POD? isn't that just some tide laundry detergent-----
I NEED INSTRUCTIONS----I got a big bag of the stuff

By stating that Facebook is responsible for the content they have transitioned from being merely a platform that cannot be sued to a publishing company that can be sued for content.

Facebook is 'responsible for the content' on its platform, Zuckerberg says

That's why I made that comparison last night. As someone who was doing amateur writing and looking for a publisher (decided to self publish), he definitely sounded like a publisher last night, rather than just the provider of a communication platform.

If someone sells walkie-talkies, are they responsible for what you say over them? What about a laptop in which yuo spread hatred or what have you?

This could get interesting. Some have an eye on govt control, you can be sure of this.

Zuckerberg, the Globalist scumbag, at least admitted his employment pool is from a vastly Liberal majority.
I think he was uncomfortable, but spoke the truth.

I’ll admit, I enjoyed the Cruz and Zuckerberg portion of the hearing. It was like watching two people you really don’t like argue with each other.

And they are being sued by Pulse nightclub victims

I am pretty sure that was thrown out recently.
Heard it was just launched....within last week or 2

The second attempt was launched last week. The first one was dismissed last month and I suspect this new case will meet a similar fate.
not sure how facebook will now be responsible for every bad act someone has done that also had a facebook account.

And they are being sued by Pulse nightclub victims

I am pretty sure that was thrown out recently.
Heard it was just launched....within last week or 2

The second attempt was launched last week. The first one was dismissed last month and I suspect this new case will meet a similar fate.
not sure how facebook will now be responsible for every bad act someone has done that also had a facebook account.

I view this suit in the same light as the Sandyhook parents suing gun manufacturers. Grief stricken victims, coupled with lawyers looking for fame and money are a terrible combination.

By stating that Facebook is responsible for the content they have transitioned from being merely a platform that cannot be sued to a publishing company that can be sued for content.

Facebook is 'responsible for the content' on its platform, Zuckerberg says

That's why I made that comparison last night. As someone who was doing amateur writing and looking for a publisher (decided to self publish), he definitely sounded like a publisher last night, rather than just the provider of a communication platform.

If someone sells walkie-talkies, are they responsible for what you say over them? What about a laptop in which yuo spread hatred or what have you?

This could get interesting. Some have an eye on govt control, you can be sure of this.

Shocked-----seems so to me----at least ZUKIE saw himself
as a HIGH TECH guy who made a business-------not a control
tryrant

Good that stuck up bastard met his Karma, esp. for the day he said " his users are dumb mother fkrs" .. To an extent he was right.

Imagine what the rest of them say about their users.
Yeah he met with 64.1 billion karmas :rofl:
He may Be rich, but he validates two points.

Money doesn’t buy happiness.
The left do little for the poor.

Zuckerberg wrote a program to display messages.
What a genius!
Maybe he should follow up by getting a legal degree.

Forum List

Back