Zuckerberg Just Destroyed Facebook

upload_2018-4-11_9-10-6.png

GRANT J. KIDNEY on Twitter

Remember, you rubes should be grateful to Zuckerberg for giving Russia a vessel to fool so many dumbfucks in the country into believing the stupidest shit imaginable. Which ended up gettig Trump elected. You owe Zuck one.
Yes, we all changed our votes from Hillary to Trump because of Facebook.

I am a registered democrat. I RESISTED USING FACEBOOK---
but my kid (stationed overseas) INSISTED------I still never gave
them a picture of my FACE and do not contact the friends
they chose for me. I do not like Facebook. TOO INTIMATE AND ''''god-only-knows-how-gets-hold-the-information'''' BUT
I DID SWITCH PARTIES TO AVOID HELLCAT

Remember, you rubes should be grateful to Zuckerberg for giving Russia a vessel to fool so many dumbfucks in the country into believing the stupidest shit imaginable. Which ended up gettig Trump elected. You owe Zuck one.
Who told you that and why were you stupid enough to believe them?

No not “all.” A lot of you are just broken, sad little victims. But the more moderate people were influenced to either change their vote to Trump or to stay home instead of voting for Hillary because the propaganda convinced them that somehow Hillary was as bad as Trump.

No not “all.” A lot of you are just broken, sad little victims. But the more moderate people were influenced to either change their vote to Trump or to stay home instead of voting for Hillary because the propaganda convinced them that somehow Hillary was as bad as Trump.
How is it Putin knew to campaign in swing States but Hillary didn’t? :21:

Forum List

Back