Zombing and murdering by electromagnetic radiation from satellites

I'm telling you the fools you follow are frauds. I'm telling you it is all about selling books and t-shirts and coffee mugs and advertising. I'm telling you you and the OP really aren't significant enough for any gov't to waste its time tormenting you.

And I'm here to tell you it's happening to ME,so you can go fuck yourself.
Clinton apologized for it yet it never stopped.
You want to deny Ol dipshit apologized for nothing you go right ahead.
You and the rest of the country will regret your ignorance at some point,and to tell you the truth at this point I dont really care. Thats why I never talk about it. Because no one will believe it.You'll get what you deserve for your inaction.
Not that I want it to happen,but your disbelief will bring shit upon your head that you have no idea about.
I will no longer try and warn people. I stopped doing that about two years ago because I finally decided y'all need to learn it on your own.

Loons have been walkin' the streets with end-of-the-world signs for millennia. Here's a tip, Chicken Little: the sky is not falling (pun intended) on your head. :D

You keep on keeping on. I promise that you and the rest of the world will regret it one day. And I really dont give a shit. I tried to warn ya......

Yeah dr.d...I'm calling you out. Explain yourself,if you can.
And that goes for"The Infidel" who I know personally and I considered a friend. Along with his buddy Jacobe Cox who lives in Houston.
Bring it bitches!

And that goes for"The Infidel" who I know personally and I considered a friend. Along with his buddy Jacobe Cox who lives in Houston.
Bring it bitches!

I take it you are responding here to the little voices in your microwave oven? :cuckoo:

Bring it bitches!

I take it you are responding here to the little voices in your microwave oven? :cuckoo:

Dont blame me if you have the research abilities of a three year old. This shit ain't new.
Hell,the Nazis and the Russians have been doing it since the forties. But dont let me stop you from sounding like a uneducated boob.

Bring it bitches!

Come back and talk to me after you've researched the subject for ten or fifteen years.
Seriously....

There are too many parasites-murderers divorced, they might be in any place of the world, all time zombing and murdering people with special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites. We must stop them till we alive. I guess u.s. government must break their irradiators in satellites.

Bring it bitches!

Come back and talk to me after you've researched the subject for ten or fifteen years.
Seriously....

Yeah, that's what I need to do ... slide down your rabbit hole. Woohoo. :D

Seriously....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MAo0NfJmf8]Organized Gang Stalking Covered On Local CBS Channel 5 News! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUGozZDfLSg]Gang Stalking "Bullying On Steroids" Fox News Segment On Gang Stalking - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wetCL4i50E]Stalked in San Antonio TX - YouTube[/ame]

Thousands of people have come forward ....
Educate yourself.

Gang Stalking Videos | Fight Gang Stalking

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZMNoIB6w30]US Army Intelligence Officer: Gang Stalking Phenomenon is Precursor to Coming Holocaust - YouTube[/ame]

Not gonna play games with you. Do a little research and you'll know exactly why having money helps keep them at bay. Or you can ask a question and I'll be more then happy to explain how it works.
But I will say this. This is a life and death issue and I dont take it lightly. Please show a little respect. People are dying.

Is it really called Zombing? And if so why is it called Zombing? That was kinda what I was getting at originally in a snarky kind if way.

No it's not called zombing. The accepted term is gang stalking or organized stalking.
For all I know this guy is spreading disinformation as this is common.
Like I said..I have 14 years of experience with this stuff and I will gladly answer all question pertaining to this crime. In fact I wish you would ask me questions.

I have some questions. He could be disinfo. I noted he cut and pasted his response twice rather than to speak openly when asked about it. He still hasn't come back which means he may be. But on a higher note - it isn't exactly hopeless. The Holy Spirit has far more power than these guys do and when they target the wrong person it is going to come back on them and their families in a terrible way. they know this. The OP would be immediately protected if he became a born again Christian. That is precisely what he should do because he's totally uncovered and on wide open. He needs Gods protection. imo.

Seriously....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MAo0NfJmf8]Organized Gang Stalking Covered On Local CBS Channel 5 News! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUGozZDfLSg]Gang Stalking "Bullying On Steroids" Fox News Segment On Gang Stalking - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wetCL4i50E]Stalked in San Antonio TX - YouTube[/ame]

Thousands of people have come forward ....
Educate yourself.

Gang Stalking Videos | Fight Gang Stalking

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZMNoIB6w30]US Army Intelligence Officer: Gang Stalking Phenomenon is Precursor to Coming Holocaust - YouTube[/ame]

very interesting interview with the US Army Intelligence Officer. She obviously knows quite alot about what is going on. There is a case of this happening to a woman named Elaine - don't know if that is her real name or not - she is mentioned in the book by Rebecca Brown entitled, Prepare for War. Rebecca was a medical doctor who rescued satanists desiring to get out of the occult. Elaine had been a bride of satan prior to her conversion to Christ and unbeknownst to her or Rebecca Brown she had been chipped by satanists. When they fled from one place to another the Holy Spirit informed Brown of the problem, she layed hands on this girl, Elaine, prayed over here and the chip was literally ejected out of her body! She was free of it. Brown said there were black helicopter episodes prior to these events - harrassing her home, trying to intimidate her but she never backed down. They tried to destroy her reputation, she lost her medical license, lives under an assumed name I'm told - it's quite a harrowing ordeal she went through but not once did God allow her to be harmed. The root of these black projects is satanism. Lucent Technologies invented the RFID chip and the company has been rumored to be owned by satanists since its inception - also known as LUCIS TRUST publisher of UN Material - ATT was theirs originally and has the contract for NSA spying. It's one big happy satanic family. That is exactly what it is, in my opinion. p.s. their latest front is Alcatel - Lucent. That one went global some time ago...

nothing like exposing a few 2 legged devils lurking behind the shadows... it's a good day anytime that happens..

Last edited:
So how do you discern which is which, Herewegoagain? Disinformation or not?

It can be difficult. I look for over the top stupidity for lack of a better term. They write in a style that suggest mental illness,repeating words and phrases over and over,using to many descriptive adjectives. You can go on gangstalking message boards and you'll see it a lot. This particular board has "Sam Pickets"http://www.topix.com/forum/blogs/T6SIJEJPAALKGVF67 This guy is an obvious stalker.
And you have to remember that some of these people are actually crazy.
One of the most common things you'll see is people saying that victims have schizophrenia. The problem with that is schizophrenia almost always starts in your youth.
Most targets are well into their thirties before being targeted.

About the second video, HereIam... I have never heard of this before. This sounds like satanism because alot of doctors in Texas are satanists. ( other places as well - Colorado - NC - ) It wouldn't surprise me the Medical association tried to shut him down - they are totally infitrated by satanists at the highest levels. Same for law enforcement in many places.

Anyone who believes their home is being watched - entered when they are not home can solve that problem without too much investment. They have deer cameras you can install in your trees outside your home that will show you who is there and what they're driving. You can track them down through DMV running their license plate. You can put these cameras on your home and paint them the same color as your house to camouflage it - under 200 dollars for everything. She can install cameras inside her home - she should dump everything that is in her refrigorator and buy one that has lock feature. Then eat out just for general principle.

It can be difficult. I look for over the top stupidity for lack of a better term. They write in a style that suggest mental illness,repeating words and phrases over and over,using to many descriptive adjectives. You can go on gangstalking message boards and you'll see it a lot. This particular board has "Sam Pickets"http://www.topix.com/forum/blogs/T6SIJEJPAALKGVF67 This guy is an obvious stalker.
One of the most common things you'll see is people saying that victims have schizophrenia. The problem with that is schizophrenia almost always starts in your youth.

Do you know what a stalker fears more than anything else? Being discovered, then stalked. It's true. Watch how someone operates - what weapons they use to attack their victims and that is precisely the weapon they fear most. It's human nature.

The accusations of mental illness are meant to torment the victim to greater depths of despair. It isolates them.

I have the perfect boyfriend for Sam. He lives outside the USA. I'll send him the story and see if he has time to fit him in. I'm always willing to do a good Mitzvah.

Shalom. - Jeri

About the second video, HereIam... I have never heard of this before. This sounds like satanism because alot of doctors in Texas are satanists. ( other places as well - Colorado - NC - ) It wouldn't surprise me the Medical association tried to shut him down - they are totally infitrated by satanists at the highest levels. Same for law enforcement in many places.

Anyone who believes their home is being watched - entered when they are not home can solve that problem without too much investment. They have deer cameras you can install in your trees outside your home that will show you who is there and what they're driving. You can track them down through DMV running their license plate. You can put these cameras on your home and paint them the same color as your house to camouflage it - under 200 dollars for everything. She can install cameras inside her home - she should dump everything that is in her refrigorator and buy one that has lock feature. Then eat out just for general principle.

I have yet to catch one on camera and I have a second to none security system with surveillance cameras yet they still have entered my home. They're using pretty advanced stuff to thwart cameras. And even if you do get pics the cops wont do anything.
And you have to remember they get into every aspect of your life. If you have to work(which fortunately I no longer do)they'll go to your boss and tell them you are either a drug dealer,dangerously crazy or a pedophile. This goes for all contacts you may have. The idea is to isolate you from everybody so there is no one to back up your stories. And of course to let you know they are constantly watching you. They want you to know your being followed,they are not discrete in the least. In fact they'll make sure you know it.
They'll try and frame you as well.

Do you know what a stalker fears more than anything else? Being discovered, then stalked. It's true. Watch how someone operates - what weapons they use to attack their victims and that is precisely the weapon they fear most. It's human nature.

The accusations of mental illness are meant to torment the victim to greater depths of despair. It isolates them.

No question that they HATE to be photographed. And they'll run like little bitches when you follow them.

Evil parasites in government of Russia and Ukraine for a long time zombing and killing people by electromagnetic radiation from satellites which penetrates everywhere and has a multifunctional influence. Different diseases, cancers, strokes, heart attacks, hemorrhage, malaise, different disorders, neuroses and psychoses, adjusts the murders, deaths, accidents, etc. make gangs and relatives of Putin and Kuchman families from special computers with electromagnetic radiation from satellites. Evil parasites constantly parasitizing and zombing people from special computers & inspiring anything - a simulated voice and forcing to talk dictation, play quarrels and conflicts, adjusts the mental changes and stupidity, break families and lifes, zombing on anything, do whores, gays, psychos, maniacs, alcoholics, drug addicts, etc., don't allow to think freely, make people stuped. These influences are almost invisible and they even create a dreams from special computers. For decades adjusted deaths and hidden killed thousands, maybe millions of innocent people and children. People dying, suffer various ailments, diseases and blunted don't know that are zombies and etched by evil bastards from special computers with electromagnetic radiation from satellites, they are running as a universal means. Much more evil parasites divorced, zombing and killing people.

Bubba, are you and Horace goofing off again? Damn it, don't make me come down there to the mail room again! Get your asses back to work, or you will be hanging flyers on front doors in Phoenix all summer. I mean it this time, damn it!

No question that they HATE to be photographed. And they'll run like little bitches when you follow them.

Here's a good rule of thumb, Herewegoagain. If you don't mind? It don't matter. I live my life by it. I don't mind the adversities of life because I know whose got my back. On the other hand, putting them on the defense is where it has to go if you've got something like that going on and I would agree law enforcement most likely isn't going to do anything.

I never had the kind of stalking you're talking about. I had an experience with another kind and I mentioned it to a friend outside of the country and they took care of it for me. I wouldn't call my Sheriff for something like that. He doesn't even know such things happen in cyberspace. Bless his heart.

If they were not so full of fear themselves they would have gotten out from under the people they are involved with. They can't because they don't have the courage for it. Their perishing and they know it. Doomed, doomed, doomed. That is what they are. What a price they are going to pay. wow..

Forum List

Back