THE OCCUPATION, MURDERING AND ZOMBING BY EVIL VILE JEWS

Ippolit

Rookie
May 17, 2014
Evil vile jewish scums always trying to occupy everywhere arranged with altered surnames and they murdering europeans by different ways but the most worst that they have got electrotechnologies. Rothschild's gang of evil vile scums all time parazitizing, zombing, etching and murdering people all of the world from special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites that penetrates everywhere and has a multifunctional influence. Different diseases, cancers, strokes, heart attacks, hemorrhage, heat, pains, malaise, different disorders, neuroses and psychoses, adjust the murders, deaths, accidents, etc. make by Rothschild family and their accomplices with special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites. Freakin vile scums constantly parasitizing and zombing people - inspiring and forcing anything: the simulated voice and forcing to talk dictation, play quarrels and conflicts, adjust the mental changes and stupidity, break families and lifes, make whores, gays, psychos, maniacs, alcoholics, drug addicts, etc. These influences are almost insensibly, even dreams are created from special computers and are inspired by electromagnetic radiation, otherwise dreams can't be, the brain does't create them and show the vision. People die, suffer various ailments, diseases and blunted don't know that are zombied and etched by evil vile scums headed by Rothschilds and all the ills from them rigged. For decades adjusted deaths and hidden murdered millions of innocent people and children. Besides, politics in russian government are jews with altered surnames and Obama's gang of freakin ******* are Rothschild's puppets too and all those jewish evil vile scums parasitizing, zombing, etching and murdering europeans from special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites. More read on russian there bull - -

At first I thought this was just another antisemitic rant, but skimming it it's more like someone in desparate need of psychiatric intervention.

Wow. Just wow. Holy crap. That's a cry for help.

I never would have thought that Israel controls Russia as well. Now that IS a conspiracy theory I'd never heard of. I think I've heard it all now.

Ippolit has simply paraphrased the islamo Nazi literature ----
Most of this stuff was written by Nazis both in Germany and
in the USA starting in the 1930s ----it was continued mostly
in Syria and Egypt by escape Nazi war criminals and forms
the basis of school curriculum----especially for muslim children
in muslim schools and the material is also used in the weekly
KHUTBAH JUMAAT delivered as something like sermons in
mosques. I specifically remember reading a good one-----
seemingly----somewhat trivial,, but a good laugh circa 1960----
programs to floridate the public water supply were described
as a ZIONIST PLOT-----(to poison gentiles) I read it as a child ----but ran into it again when I encountered lots of
muslims from southeast asia-------the muslims knew it----
but somehow the Christians, hindus and Buddhists from
other there------did not. At that time the Iranians did not know it -----yet. Turks did not know it -----but are beginning
to "know"

...they have got electrotechnologies. Rothschild's gang of evil vile scums all time parazitizing, zombing, etching and murdering people all of the world from special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites that penetrates everywhere and has a multifunctional influence. ...

I had a detailed reply typed up, but as I went to click on "post reply" there was a loud ZAP followed by a momentary loss of electricity to my home. When the power came back on, I found that I was too dazed to remember what I had written in the lost post! *cues the Twilight Zone theme song*

Was I momentarily zombified electromagnetically, maybe? :dunno:

:laugh:

I will question the incident tomorrow----at the meeting of the
*****ELDERS OF ZION***** -----electromagnetic
control of gentiles is outside my
area of expertise

I will question the incident tomorrow----at the meeting of the *****ELDERS OF ZION*****-----electromagnetic control of gentiles is outside my area of expertise

Puhleeze. Anyone who's anyone should know by now that The Protocols were written as propaganda designed to deflect attention away from the true masterminds of all the world's woes -- Abraham's firstborn descendants. As even the Bible affirms, Uncle Abe wasn't a Jew; he was first and foremost a Chaldean.

In general, for thousands of years now, the progeny of his later marriage (the half-Jewish/half-Chaldean offspring) have been falsely enriched so that they could be credibly scapegoated -- like fattening the lamb to be led to the slaughter.

Tell the Learned Elders to watch out for some of those Jesuits, Rosiegirl; they're not all 'crypto-Jews'. :doubt:

Holy crap. I know this guy from another forum. Got banned and tried it again with the same results. His whole house (room?) is probably wrapped in tin foil.

I will question the incident tomorrow----at the meeting of the *****ELDERS OF ZION*****-----electromagnetic control of gentiles is outside my area of expertise

Puhleeze. Anyone who's anyone should know by now that The Protocols were written as propaganda designed to deflect attention away from the true masterminds of all the world's woes -- Abraham's firstborn descendants. As even the Bible affirms, Uncle Abe wasn't a Jew; he was first and foremost a Chaldean.

In general, for thousands of years now, the progeny of his later marriage (the half-Jewish/half-Chaldean offspring) have been falsely enriched so that they could be credibly scapegoated -- like fattening the lamb to be led to the slaughter.

Tell the Learned Elders to watch out for some of those Jesuits, Rosiegirl; they're not all 'crypto-Jews'. :doubt:

Avram was ARAMEAN -----he turned jewish when his name
was changed to AVRAHAM------do you know what the significance of the additional "H" is?--------Sarah----so they say---was some kind of aramean princess---or whatever----
I think the name has something to do with that---or whatever----- Sara's name was also changed-----with the
addition of that all important "H"------'hey' the "H" is the
fifth letter of the Hebrew alphabet------FIVE is -----forg-dknowswhatreason symbolic jewish-----symbols-----
of "G-D" --ADDING AN "H" (hey) to a name is a thing
that happens in the scriptural literature Another person
who got an "H" is AARON----brother of moses------
I don't have an H-------oh well.......

Holy crap. I know this guy from another forum. Got banned and tried it again with the same results. His whole house (room?) is probably wrapped in tin foil.

CAP ------with the rock on his head----is not the man
you think he is-------he is............someone else

It was revealed unto me by the Hidden Hand of VieBemme by the Pillars of Nehrute and confirmed by The Oracles of Zanzibar.

It was revealed unto me by the Hidden Hand of VieBemme by the Pillars of Nehrute and confirmed by The Oracles of Zanzibar.

your claim to the wisdom of DA JOOOOS and---the agents of the Talmudic magicians-----is ludicrous. -----you will
NEVER --have the power to utter a Talmudic incantation---

your claim to the wisdom of DA JOOOOS and---the agents of the Talmudic magicians-----is ludicrous. -----you will
I have LOTS of Talcum powder and will sprinkle eternal wisdom as the Spirit guides me, you spawn of Satan!

I have LOTS of Talcum powder and will sprinkle eternal wisdom as the Spirit guides me, you spawn of Satan!

talcum powder is toxic------it creates GRANULOMAS ----
in sensitive tissues-----like 'mucous membranes"----that's the lining of ----the ins and outs of your body------your mouth is-------on the inside is mucous membrains-----your nose and ----your posterior end---etc. My mom was ahead of her time-----she did not use the stuff on her babies----(good move, ma) ----now there is information that ladies who like
to ------use it---->>>>down there.....sometimes run into
problems-------the issue with babies is-----they BREATHE
it in -----causing irritation to their lungs (the preceding is
not medical advice------also ----no charge)

Avram was ARAMEAN [...]

There exists no non-biased evidence that the Chaldeans were Semitic; and the question as to why the Torah was rendered in a widely unknown and very early form of Hebrew (that oddly resembles archaic Welsh, BTW), as opposed to Aramaic, flies in the face of those who believe as you apparently do, Rosie.

Genesis 11:28 speaks of Abram’s father, Terah, setting forth to journey from “Ur of the Chaldeans” to Canaan, with Abram, Sarai (Abram's wife), and Lot (Abram's nephew) in tow. Gen. 11:31 and 15:7 further clarify and affirm Abraham's Chaldean (NOT "Aramean") blood.

But listen, I'm not out to convince you of the fraudulent nature of certain Jewish claims and teachings. I'm fully aware of the futility of such a notion.

They can't get to my REM sleep because I sleep with my head in a metal box with insulation for acoustical silence..

Forum List

Back