Zombing and murdering by electromagnetic radiation from satellites

I found this. Looks like Ippollit was telling the truth. Come on back, Ip! Let's discuss this.

Microwave Mind Control

When we cast aside other people's judgments, perceptions, projections and listen more closely to the Heart of our own instincts, we can FEEL what is or is not True. This is what we must now do, because, blind disbelief of the criminal use of things like Remote Microwave Mind Control Technologies is enabling lethal crimes against growing numbers of individuals, families, communities and even whole countries.

What are these technologies and how do they work? Microwave targeting involves the computerized manipulation of various radio wave frequencies, which utilize satellite surveillance systems in conjunction with other radio wave transmitters, and can remotely flood whole communities or target specific individuals with finer beams of radio waves directed into the brain or other organs from a satellite.

When I listen to my instincts, it feels important for us to know that operators of radio wave technologies can easily target an individual, family, community or country from the opposite side of the world. Though many want to blame ONLY the USA government, it appears that countries like Russia, Britain and Germany were perfecting and successfully utilizing remote microwave mind control technologies long before parts of the USA government, and/or associated organizations, appear to have leapt into the pit.

I believe that our own military and government personnel were the first victims of remotely inflicted mind control, after the success of initial experiments, and that it later swung onto the rest of humanity with many of those initial brainwashed victims being recruited into the program.

Many are now saying that these technologies are only "on the horizon," but victims know different. And according to knowledgeable scientists and researchers, remote microwave - radio wave mind control programs have been operational, since at least the 1950s.

One of the best articles I've read is "The Russian Woodpecker: Experiments in Global Mind Control" by Philip Coppens. Within it he writes, "In April 1953, CIA Allen Dulles gave a lecture at Princeton University, detailing Soviet developments in the field of mind control. He stated they were out to control the mind of free men, both individually and collectively. . . Dulles proclaimed that the Cold War was moving into a new era of psychological warfare, which Dulles characterized as the battle for men's minds. "We might call it in its new form brain warfare. . .In the 1970s, some of this "secret war for our mind" was exposed. . ." It appears that Phillip's site has been taken down but the article is on this link: Philip Coppens - Russian Woodpecker. . .

In 1976 Time Magazine said, "Last month the U.S. confirmed that for some 15 years the Soviet Union has been beaming microwaves at the hulking nine-story U.S. Embassy..." More recently, researchers and scientists are finding out that this microwave energy is used for mind control and that this may have been what was happening to the embassy from around 1961 to 1976. This gives us an idea of how long these weapons have been in use. It would be foolish to assume that these technologies have not remained in use and have not been improved upon. The fact is that they have been unleashed on an unaware population and countless numbers of people are suffering the effects without even knowing what is happening to them. Find more on: FOREIGN RELATIONS: The Microwave Furor - TIME

More recently, various sub media forums are starting to help expose this devastating reality: Gordon Duff - senior editor of Veterans Today stood up for Targeted Individual's mind control claims, At one time, we thought of all of them as "tin foil hat" conspiracy theorists. This was until we were able to break through the encoding with some mobile communications devices. . . and The concerns go well past simply a few thousand targeted "trouble makers" that the government wants to destroy. In reference to the general numbing effect of mass mind control, in whole communities, Gordon Duff says, Tens of millions have been turned into some of those who will. . . read these words and feel and think nothing. And I have experienced and witnessed the reality of this.

read more on the link....

What are these technologies and how do they work? Microwave targeting involves the computerized manipulation of various radio wave frequencies, which utilize satellite surveillance systems in conjunction with other radio wave transmitters, and can remotely flood whole communities or target specific individuals with finer beams of radio waves directed into the brain or other organs from a satellite.

Did you get this part? Isn't this what the OP here said was happening to him? You guys made fun of him and now he's gone. Good job.

The Russians were doing this technology 15 years ago - they are "evolving"... - read up.

FOREIGN RELATIONS: The Microwave Furor - TIME

"Why not go public and embarrass them for a change?" demanded an irate former Moscow diplomat last week. He was referring to Washington's curious reticence about the great Moscow microwave furor. Last month the U.S. confirmed that for some 15 years the Soviet Union has been beaming microwaves at the hulking nine-story U.S. embassy on Moscow's Tchaikovsky Street (TIME, Feb. 23). The purpose: to jam the sophisticated electronic monitoring devices inside and on the roof of the building. Continue reading on link....

Last edited:
I think by using term Zombing he meant they are trying to turn them into mindless Zombies. I couldn't find anything on youtube or google other than one Zombie vid named Zombing. That has nothing to do with what he is talking about.

So let me see if I get this right....

A zombie ray shoots down from a satellite and turns us into the walking dead, but if you have money you can stop it? What do you do? Put the money on your head? Is there some reason the ray can't penetrate a dollar bill?

Not gonna play games with you. Do a little research and you'll know exactly why having money helps keep them at bay. Or you can ask a question and I'll be more then happy to explain how it works.
But I will say this. This is a life and death issue and I dont take it lightly. Please show a little respect. People are dying.

Is it really called Zombing? And if so why is it called Zombing? That was kinda what I was getting at originally in a snarky kind if way.

No it's not called zombing. The accepted term is gang stalking or organized stalking.
For all I know this guy is spreading disinformation as this is common.
Like I said..I have 14 years of experience with this stuff and I will gladly answer all question pertaining to this crime. In fact I wish you would ask me questions.

I always thought the eyes in the sky were capable of extraordinary things but the freaking CIA hasn't gotten anything right in fifty years and they can't find 300 kidnapped girls in Nigeria or wherever. Don't count on the political parasites giving anybody but themselves cancer.

The guy is right. This is happening all over the world. He may have a few of the particulars wrong but it's true.
Hugo Chavez was killed using this method.

Sounds like the project Serge Monast exposed back in the 90's. Project Bluebeam. He said the same type of things about that technology. I guess the Russians got the technology which is no big surprise.

If they can imagine it? They can invent it. Including weapons to induce heart attacks, cancer, you name it. It is surely out there..

that guy is from Russia... he's been here before.. I feel sorry for him.

Look at Cointelpro.

Here's the basics.
Govt Mind Control Technologies with Dr. John Hall - YouTube

Electronic torture, Electromagnetic torture, Microwave torture, Electronic murder, Electromagnetic murder, Microwave murder, Organized murder, Cooked alive, Electronic mind control, Brain zapping

This crap is real,trust me on that. All you have to do is google organized stalking or gang stalking +Directed energy weapons.
Be aware that some of what you'll find is disinformation designed to discredit victims.

Woo.
Alex welcomes to the Infowars studio Dr. John Hall, anesthesiologist and author of "Satellite Terrorism."
Sounds like another freak selling his book to a bunch of malleable freaks using Alex Jones's Infowars as a conduit.
How is it CT skepticism stops at the source of their favorite CT? :cuckoo:

I always thought the eyes in the sky were capable of extraordinary things but the freaking CIA hasn't gotten anything right in fifty years and they can't find 300 kidnapped girls in Nigeria or wherever. Don't count on the political parasites giving anybody but themselves cancer.

They can put a Jdame through a window. What makes you think they cant put a directed energy weapon on a person?
Hell,ask Dr.D, or The Infidel who use to be on this sight. They could tell you some stuff I'm sure. But they won't even if they wanted to....because they would get the same treatment as targets do. In other words they're scared.
Cant say I blame em though. Hell,I'd become their best propagandist if they'd leave me alone.

Here's the basics.

Electronic torture, Electromagnetic torture, Microwave torture, Electronic murder, Electromagnetic murder, Microwave murder, Organized murder, Cooked alive, Electronic mind control, Brain zapping

This crap is real,trust me on that. All you have to do is google organized stalking or gang stalking +Directed energy weapons.
Be aware that some of what you'll find is disinformation designed to discredit victims.

Woo.
Alex welcomes to the Infowars studio Dr. John Hall, anesthesiologist and author of "Satellite Terrorism."
Sounds like another freak selling his book to a bunch of malleable freaks using Alex Jones's Infowars as a conduit.

And I'm here to tell you you are wrong. Look at cointelpro and Pres Clintons apology for it. You saying that didnt happen? I'm here to tell you it never stopped.

Here's the basics.

Woo.

I have no agenda other then bringing the truth.

Here's the basics.

Woo.

And I'm here to tell you you are wrong. Look at cointelpro and Pres Clintons apology for it. You saying that didnt happen? I'm here to tell you it never stopped.

I'm telling you the fools you follow are frauds. I'm telling you they are all about selling books and t-shirts and coffee mugs and advertising. I'm telling you you and the OP really aren't significant enough for any gov't to waste its time tormenting you.

Last edited:
Woo.

I'm telling you the fools you follow are frauds. I'm telling you it is all about selling books and t-shirts and coffee mugs and advertising. I'm telling you you and the OP really aren't significant enough for any gov't to waste its time tormenting you.

And I'm here to tell you it's happening to ME,so you can go fuck yourself.
Clinton apologized for it yet it never stopped.
You want to deny Ol dipshit apologized for nothing you go right ahead.
You and the rest of the country will regret your ignorance at some point,and to tell you the truth at this point I dont really care. Thats why I never talk about it. Because no one will believe it.You'll get what you deserve for your inaction.
Not that I want it to happen,but your disbelief will bring shit upon your head that you have no idea about.
I will no longer try and warn people. I stopped doing that about two years ago because I finally decided y'all need to learn it on your own.

Last edited:
'Zombing' is a verb?

Ten thousand years of civilization from Anasazi and Neanderthal etchings to ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, to modern day computer emoticons, and y'all came up with the first use of a new verb.

'Zombing'

Amazing.

'Zombing' is a verb?

Ten thousand years of civilization from Anasazi and Neanderthal etchings to ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, to modern day computer emoticons, and y'all came up with the first use of a new verb.

'Zombing'

Amazing.

Y'all? As far as I can tell it's only been used once by someone who hasn't showed up again. I've got a hell of a lot of experience on this subject and I've never heard the term "zombing"

'Zombing' is a verb?

'Zombing'

Amazing.

Y'all? As far as I can tell it's only been used once by someone who hasn't showed up again. I've got a hell of a lot of experience on this subject and I've never heard the term "zombing"

Then it is open season for the marketing department.

Not gonna play games with you. Do a little research and you'll know exactly why having money helps keep them at bay. Or you can ask a question and I'll be more then happy to explain how it works.
But I will say this. This is a life and death issue and I dont take it lightly. Please show a little respect. People are dying.

Is it really called Zombing? And if so why is it called Zombing? That was kinda what I was getting at originally in a snarky kind if way.

No it's not called zombing. The accepted term is gang stalking or organized stalking.
For all I know this guy is spreading disinformation as this is common.
Like I said..I have 14 years of experience with this stuff and I will gladly answer all question pertaining to this crime. In fact I wish you would ask me questions.

I'll have to learn more about it first.

Here's one of our own participating in gang stalking. Look at this thread and ask yourself if this post fits in the thread. Keep in mind I have no idea who dr.d is. And he shouldnt have any knowledge of me or my father who has been dead for over thirty years. Yet directed energy weapons and gang stalking are known to cause PTSD.

#137 (permalink) Add to dr.d's Reputation Report Post
Old 05-14-2014, 07:38 PM
Member #46779

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness dr.d may be on a path to greatness
HEREwgagain:
Is ur dad getting help with his PTSD and depression?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm telling you the fools you follow are frauds. I'm telling you it is all about selling books and t-shirts and coffee mugs and advertising. I'm telling you you and the OP really aren't significant enough for any gov't to waste its time tormenting you.

You and the rest of the country will regret your ignorance at some point,and to tell you the truth at this point I dont really care. Thats why I never talk about it. Because no one will believe it.You'll get what you deserve for your inaction.
Not that I want it to happen,but your disbelief will bring shit upon your head that you have no idea about.
I will no longer try and warn people. I stopped doing that about two years ago because I finally decided y'all need to learn it on your own.

Loons have been walkin' the streets with end-of-the-world signs for millennia. Here's a tip, Chicken Little: the sky is not falling (pun intended) on your head. :D

Here's one of our own participating in gang stalking. Take a look at the thread and you'll see his post has nothing to do with the thread. On top of that I have no idea who dr.d is and he should know nothing about who my father is or who I am. Yet gang stalking is known to cause PTSD.
Think about it for a minute. This is a standard harassment technique among gang stalkers.

HEREwgagain:
Is ur dad getting help with his PTSD and depression?

Loons have been walkin' the streets with end-of-the-world signs for millennia. Here's a tip, Chicken Little: the sky is not falling (pun intended) on your head. :D

Like I said...I really dont care what you believe. I originally thought it was my duty to warn the general public about this. After realizing no one would believe it I said "fuck it"
They'll learn on their own.....to their detriment.

Forum List

Back