Zombing and murdering by electromagnetic radiation from satellites

Ippolit

Rookie
May 17, 2014
Evil parasites in government of Russia and Ukraine for a long time zombing and killing people by electromagnetic radiation from satellites which penetrates everywhere and has a multifunctional influence. Different diseases, cancers, strokes, heart attacks, hemorrhage, malaise, different disorders, neuroses and psychoses, adjusts the murders, deaths, accidents, etc. make gangs and relatives of Putin and Kuchman families from special computers with electromagnetic radiation from satellites. Evil parasites constantly parasitizing and zombing people from special computers & inspiring anything - a simulated voice and forcing to talk dictation, play quarrels and conflicts, adjusts the mental changes and stupidity, break families and lifes, zombing on anything, do whores, gays, psychos, maniacs, alcoholics, drug addicts, etc., don't allow to think freely, make people stuped. These influences are almost invisible and they even create a dreams from special computers. For decades adjusted deaths and hidden killed thousands, maybe millions of innocent people and children. People dying, suffer various ailments, diseases and blunted don't know that are zombies and etched by evil bastards from special computers with electromagnetic radiation from satellites, they are running as a universal means. Much more evil parasites divorced, zombing and killing people.

Evil parasites in government of Russia and Ukraine for a long time zombing and murdering people by electromagnetic radiation from satellites which penetrates everywhere and has a multifunctional influence. Different diseases, cancers, strokes, heart attacks, hemorrhage, malaise, different disorders, neuroses and psychoses, adjusts the murders, deaths, accidents, etc. make gangs and relatives of Putin and Kuchma families from special computers with electromagnetic radiation from satellites. Evil rats constantly parasitizing and zombing people from special computers & inspiring anything - a simulated voice and forcing to talk dictation, play quarrels and conflicts, adjusts the mental changes and stupidity, break families and lifes, zombing on anything, do whores, gays, psychos, maniacs, alcoholics, drug addicts, etc., don't allow to think freely, make people stuped. These influences are almost insensibly and they even create a dreams from special computers. For decades adjusted deaths and hidden murdered thousands, maybe millions of innocent people and children. People dying, suffer various ailments, diseases and blunted don't know that are zombies and etched by evil bastards with special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites, they are running as a universal means. Much more evil parasites divorced, zombing and murdering people all time.

All have long been under the zombing by electromagnetic radiation from satellites by gangs in government, I'm enduring tortures from them for many years, they etching differently, does't even allow to breathe. They zombing and etching almost all whom want, someone less, someone more and someone dead of disease which have made by electromagnetic radiation or adjusted death, accident, etc. Zombing thorough, even all the bad conflicts and quarrels played - make neuroses and inspire simulated voice forcing talk dictation. Inspires are very strong and subtle so forcing to make anything. Even dreams create and inspire by electromagnetic radiation, otherwise dreams can't be, the brain does't create them and move the vision.

The Zombie situation is really gettting out of hand.
There is a cable news outlet that has been providing coverage of this situation for at least the last 5 years.
The news organization that covers it is American News Coverage I think.

ANC for short.

They provide weekly updates on Zombie activity.

Wonder why the lame stream media is ignoring this? :cuckoo:

:eusa_shhh:

Here's the basics.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfgZrRoflCI]Govt Mind Control Technologies with Dr. John Hall - YouTube[/ame]

Electronic torture, Electromagnetic torture, Microwave torture, Electronic murder, Electromagnetic murder, Microwave murder, Organized murder, Cooked alive, Electronic mind control, Brain zapping

This crap is real,trust me on that. All you have to do is google organized stalking or gang stalking +Directed energy weapons.
Be aware that some of what you'll find is disinformation designed to discredit victims.

Here's the basics.
Govt Mind Control Technologies with Dr. John Hall - YouTube

Electronic torture, Electromagnetic torture, Microwave torture, Electronic murder, Electromagnetic murder, Microwave murder, Organized murder, Cooked alive, Electronic mind control, Brain zapping

This crap is real,trust me on that. All you have to do is google organized stalking or gang stalking +Directed energy weapons.
Be aware that some of what you'll find is disinformation designed to discredit victims.

Way to go -- HereWeGo -- NOW there's a thread.. :eusa_clap:

Here's the basics.
Govt Mind Control Technologies with Dr. John Hall - YouTube

Way to go -- HereWeGo -- NOW there's a thread.. :eusa_clap:

Unfortunately I have a lot of personal experience with this stuff. 14 Years of it to be exact.

"Zombing"? Is that a zombie ray that turns people into the undead?

Like I said...this shit is real. And you best thank the Lord you aren't one of the targeted.
They will destroy your life if you dont have an exceptional amount of money to combat it.

So let me see if I get this right....

A zombie ray shoots down from a satellite and turns us into the walking dead, but if you have money you can stop it? What do you do? Put the money on your head? Is there some reason the ray can't penetrate a dollar bill?

"Zombing"? Is that a zombie ray that turns people into the undead?

Like I said...this shit is real. And you best thank the Lord you aren't one of the targeted.
They will destroy your life if you dont have an exceptional amount of money to combat it.

A zombie ray shoots down from a satellite and turns us into the walking dead, but if you have money you can stop it? What do you do? Put the money on your head? Is there some reason the ray can't penetrate a dollar bill?

Not gonna play games with you. Do a little research and you'll know exactly why having money helps keep them at bay. Or you can ask a question and I'll be more then happy to explain how it works.
But I will say this. This is a life and death issue and I dont take it lightly. Please show a little respect. People are dying.

Not gonna play games with you. Do a little research and you'll know exactly why having money helps keep them at bay. Or you can ask a question and I'll be more then happy to explain how it works.
But I will say this. This is a life and death issue and I dont take it lightly. Please show a little respect. People are dying.

Is it really called Zombing? And if so why is it called Zombing? That was kinda what I was getting at originally in a snarky kind if way.

The guy is right. This is happening all over the world. He may have a few of the particulars wrong but it's true.
Hugo Chavez was killed using this method.

Sounds like the project Serge Monast exposed back in the 90's. Project Bluebeam. He said the same type of things about that technology. I guess the Russians got the technology which is no big surprise.

If they can imagine it? They can invent it. Including weapons to induce heart attacks, cancer, you name it. It is surely out there..

that guy is from Russia... he's been here before.. I feel sorry for him.

I found this. Looks like Ippollit was telling the truth. Come on back, Ip! Let's discuss this.

Microwave Mind Control

When we cast aside other people's judgments, perceptions, projections and listen more closely to the Heart of our own instincts, we can FEEL what is or is not True. This is what we must now do, because, blind disbelief of the criminal use of things like Remote Microwave Mind Control Technologies is enabling lethal crimes against growing numbers of individuals, families, communities and even whole countries.

What are these technologies and how do they work? Microwave targeting involves the computerized manipulation of various radio wave frequencies, which utilize satellite surveillance systems in conjunction with other radio wave transmitters, and can remotely flood whole communities or target specific individuals with finer beams of radio waves directed into the brain or other organs from a satellite.

When I listen to my instincts, it feels important for us to know that operators of radio wave technologies can easily target an individual, family, community or country from the opposite side of the world. Though many want to blame ONLY the USA government, it appears that countries like Russia, Britain and Germany were perfecting and successfully utilizing remote microwave mind control technologies long before parts of the USA government, and/or associated organizations, appear to have leapt into the pit.

I believe that our own military and government personnel were the first victims of remotely inflicted mind control, after the success of initial experiments, and that it later swung onto the rest of humanity with many of those initial brainwashed victims being recruited into the program.

Many are now saying that these technologies are only "on the horizon," but victims know different. And according to knowledgeable scientists and researchers, remote microwave - radio wave mind control programs have been operational, since at least the 1950s.

One of the best articles I've read is "The Russian Woodpecker: Experiments in Global Mind Control" by Philip Coppens. Within it he writes, "In April 1953, CIA Allen Dulles gave a lecture at Princeton University, detailing Soviet developments in the field of mind control. He stated they were out to control the mind of free men, both individually and collectively. . . Dulles proclaimed that the Cold War was moving into a new era of psychological warfare, which Dulles characterized as the battle for men's minds. "We might call it in its new form brain warfare. . .In the 1970s, some of this "secret war for our mind" was exposed. . ." It appears that Phillip's site has been taken down but the article is on this link: http://www.targetedinamerica.com/woodpecker.html

In 1976 Time Magazine said, "Last month the U.S. confirmed that for some 15 years the Soviet Union has been beaming microwaves at the hulking nine-story U.S. Embassy..." More recently, researchers and scientists are finding out that this microwave energy is used for mind control and that this may have been what was happening to the embassy from around 1961 to 1976. This gives us an idea of how long these weapons have been in use. It would be foolish to assume that these technologies have not remained in use and have not been improved upon. The fact is that they have been unleashed on an unaware population and countless numbers of people are suffering the effects without even knowing what is happening to them. Find more on: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,911755,00.html

More recently, various sub media forums are starting to help expose this devastating reality: Gordon Duff - senior editor of Veterans Today stood up for Targeted Individual's mind control claims, At one time, we thought of all of them as "tin foil hat" conspiracy theorists. This was until we were able to break through the encoding with some mobile communications devices. . . and The concerns go well past simply a few thousand targeted "trouble makers" that the government wants to destroy. In reference to the general numbing effect of mass mind control, in whole communities, Gordon Duff says, Tens of millions have been turned into some of those who will. . . read these words and feel and think nothing. And I have experienced and witnessed the reality of this.

read more on the link....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back