Zombing and murdering by electromagnetic radiation from satellites

Hey if they are reading today they need to look up my threads on Jeremiah - Religion forum. Read those until they find their way out of this mess.

Come back and talk to me after you've researched the subject for ten or fifteen years.
Seriously....

Yeah, that's what I need to do ... slide down your rabbit hole. Woohoo. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MAo0NfJmf8]Organized Gang Stalking Covered On Local CBS Channel 5 News! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUGozZDfLSg]Gang Stalking "Bullying On Steroids" Fox News Segment On Gang Stalking - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wetCL4i50E]Stalked in San Antonio TX - YouTube[/ame]

Thousands of people have come forward ....
Educate yourself.

Gang Stalking Videos | Fight Gang Stalking

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZMNoIB6w30]US Army Intelligence Officer: Gang Stalking Phenomenon is Precursor to Coming Holocaust - YouTube[/ame]

Whoa, whoa, whoa ... I thought the thread subject was electro-mag attacks on you by gov't satellites. Got your foil hat on? It's your only defense.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what I need to do ... slide down your rabbit hole. Woohoo. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MAo0NfJmf8]Organized Gang Stalking Covered On Local CBS Channel 5 News! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUGozZDfLSg]Gang Stalking "Bullying On Steroids" Fox News Segment On Gang Stalking - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wetCL4i50E]Stalked in San Antonio TX - YouTube[/ame]

Thousands of people have come forward ....
Educate yourself.

Gang Stalking Videos | Fight Gang Stalking

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZMNoIB6w30]US Army Intelligence Officer: Gang Stalking Phenomenon is Precursor to Coming Holocaust - YouTube[/ame]

Whoa, whoa, whoa ... I thought the thread subject was electro-mag attacks on you by gov't satellites. Got your foil hat on? It's your only defense.

Didnt watch the vids....

OK ... just for shits and giggles I GOOGLED "assault by electromagnetic radiation satellites" and found the painfully paranoid ramblings of those who believe they have been targeted because they complained about an attorney or a dentist. WTF is wrong with you?

OK ... just for shits and giggles I GOOGLED "assault by electromagnetic radiation satellites" and found the painfully paranoid ramblings of those who believe they have been targeted because they complained about an attorney or a dentist. WTF is wrong with you?

I would ask you the same thing. The evidence is overwhelming that this shit is happening.

Why not view the videos in their entirety and then make a decision on it, Sayit. It is quite apparent that something is going on. I've not heard of some of it before such as people coming and going and not stealing anything but breaking in again and again. The one lady they drilled her safe and her jewels were inside but they didn't take anything. A doctor wrote a book about it - it has become such an epidemic apparently. I'll have to buy the book.

A lot of the stuff you read is disinformation put out by the very people doing it.
The whole idea is to make you look crazy so no one will believe you.
It's not a new concept.

Why not view the videos in their entirety and then make a decision on it, Sayit. It is quite apparent that something is going on. I've not heard of some of it before such as people coming and going and not stealing anything but breaking in again and again. The one lady they drilled her safe and her jewels were inside but they didn't take anything. A doctor wrote a book about it - it has become such an epidemic apparently. I'll have to buy the book.

And? Some whiny snively paranoid fruitcakes with stories that prove nothing but that they are paranoid fruitcakes. People don't waste time stalking these losers but they need to believe they are not responsible for the state of their lives.
Finally, as already noted, there is nothing which supports the paranoid fruitcake claims of some here of targeted electromagnetic attacks intended to give the victim a bad case of gas or whatever ails them. Stop feeding the trolls, J. You seem to think faith will save them. I think they need serious mental help or a serious kick in the ass.

Last edited:

A lot of the stuff you read is disinformation put out by the very people doing it.
It's not a new concept.
...and it is working!

It's not a new concept.
...and it is working!

So let me get this straight. You dont believe the US has ever experimented on it's citizens?

It's not a new concept.
...and it is working!

So let me get this straight. You dont believe the US has ever experimented on it's citizens?

I can't say for sure, because all the experimenting that has been done on me was done by aliens in flying saucers.....

...and it is working!

I can't say for sure, because all the experimenting that has been done on me was done by aliens in flying saucers.....

You obviously have the intelligence of a turnip.
I guess your boy Clinton was lying when he apologized for experimenting on US citizens? Fucken Derp indeed.....:lol:

Last edited:
The tech already exists for all of the things that are being claimed. The idea that you think it wouldnt be tested is ridiculous.
It's in everyone's best interest to expose this crap before we end up with more incidents like the Washington Navy yard and Aaron Elexis.

The tech already exists for all of the things that are being claimed. The idea that you think it wouldnt be tested is ridiculous.
It's in everyone's best interest to expose this crap before we end up with more incidents like the Washington Navy yard and Aaron Elexis.

...and Elvis and Michael Jackson.

The soviet government zombing and murdering people by electromagnetic radiation from satellites from 50s, maybe earlier. Since then, much more evil parasites divorced and people die, suffer various ailments, diseases and blunted don't know that are zombies and etched by gangs and relatives of politics in government.

The soviet government zombing and murdering people by electromagnetic radiation from satellites from 50s, maybe earlier. Since then, much more evil parasites divorced and people die, suffer various ailments, diseases and blunted don't know that are zombies and etched by gangs and relatives of politics in government.

You know you're coming across as crazy right?

Everybody till alive must know who's parasitizing and murdering by electromagnetic radiation from satellites - for decades it's gangs and relatives of Putin, Kuchma and their allies.

Forum List

Back