ZOMBIE DUST...how we celecrate Good Friday at my house...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
...oh yeah...

zxl9gm.jpg

That is Gumball Head - an American Wheat Beer
Don't know what you know about craft beers, but Zombie Dust is one of the most sought after craft beers in the world, no exaggeration.

Don't know what you know about craft beers, but Zombie Dust is one of the most sought after craft beers in the world, no exaggeration.
The average beer is a good beer on the other side of the pond for an average price. Even imports over here are watered down to increase sales and are grossly over priced.

The average beer is a good beer on the other side of the pond for an average price. Even imports over here are watered down to increase sales and are grossly over priced.

Not anymore.
The best beers in the world are now made in the USA, there is no real argument to that.
The Europeans make some fantastic beers, no argument - afterall some of their breweries have benn doing it for 600 years plus.
Any beer owned by InBev is corporatized brew for the masses. What they have done to beer is a sin.
No doubt the American corporate beers - Miller/Bud/Coors etc. are all made using corn/rice instead of quality grains to reduce the taste to near water. It is a shame so many family owned breweries in the 60's-90's were swallowed up by the corporate investors only to shut them down and brew them in St. Louis.

I like a balanced hop content in my beer and not the watery ones as you also mentioned such as "American corporate beers - Miller/Bud/Coors etc." Hop content is reduced in those beers because higher hop content in beers may induce vomiting, then consumption "would suffer."

I dont like syruppy dark craft beers like a lot of beer guys do.

Im good with just labatts. Mich ultra if im just coolin out.

I am not a big fan of dark beers either but am known to consume "Irish car bombs" times back.

I am not a big fan of dark beers either but am known to consume "Irish car bombs" times back.
Actually...those car bombs are damn tasty! Like chocolate almost. Mmmmmm

Actually...those car bombs are damn tasty! Like chocolate almost. Mmmmmm
Yep, the Bailey's do it for chocolate and the Jamison does the extra kick.

Forum List

Back