Obama - The Prince of Fools

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
Unfortunately, I could not locate the source to link it. This was publish assumably in 2012. However, the content is worthwhile to ponder over it even without the link.
I personally do not think Obama is fool. He does what he promised to do but people did not listen. Every action he takes is carefully planned to fit his agenda. I respect the man for his disciplined marching toward that goal and not giving a rat's ass about public opinion, also known as poll driven politics, even if I reject and oppose his ideology.

This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper.

~ Prager Zeitung

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

That's pretty much the people who elected Barack Obama to a second term in a nutshell, Defcon! Kudos to Mr. Zeitung!

Forum List

Back