Zogby - Dem Congress Rating Worst Ever

and you claim to be a "moderate dem" yet you will bust a gut to vote for a liberal Dem that goes against everything you CLAIM to support

I admit the differences between Rudy and my beliefs - you gave not and will not admit your differences

I am busting a gut for the moderate democrat in the race.

You have abandoned all the hardcore conservatives in your race right out of the starting gate in order to support a cross dressing moderate from new york.

newsflash: you ain't no hardcore conservative!!:badgrin:

I am busting a gut for the moderate democrat in the race.

You have abandoned all the hardcore conservatives in your race right out of the starting gate in order to support a cross dressing moderate from new york.

newsflash: you ain't no hardcore conservative!!:badgrin:

But when Whats his name crashes and burns - you will bust a gut to vote for Hillary or Obama

Two big libs who are against everything you claim to support

But when Whats his name crashes and burns - you will bust a gut to vote for Hillary or Obama

Two big libs who are against everything you claim to support

If Richardson does not win the nomination, it will not be because I did not do all I could in Maine to get him nominated.

Voting never takes "busting my gut".... I just stop by the polling place on my way to work the morning of election day - really quite painless and convenient!

YOu, on the other hand, have abandoned the hardcore conservatives in your race right out of the starting gate.... you have no principles other than the R after your name.

If Richardson does not win the nomination, it will not be because I did not do all I could in Maine to get him nominated.

Voting never takes "busting my gut".... I just stop by the polling place on my way to work the morning of election day - really quite painless and convenient!

YOu, on the other hand, have abandoned the hardcore conservatives in your race right out of the starting gate.... you have no principles other than the R after your name.

Keep trying to deflect how you will vote for a Dem - any Dem - regardless of what you personally believe and want

Keep trying to deflect how you will vote for a Dem - any Dem - regardless of what you personally believe and want

keep trying to deflect that you have abandoned hardcore conservative candidates right out of the gate.

I will vote for a dem, ultimately, because undoubtedly, that candidate will share more of my views than anyone your party puts up.

You have already stated that you will not vote for any democrat in the race, so clearly you will vote for any republican regardless of what YOU personally believe and want.

The only difference is, that during the primary season, I am trying to get the guy who shares MORE of my basic core beliefs nominated. YOU, have abandoned all of the hardcore conservative candidates right at the start.

keep trying to deflect that you have abandoned hardcore conservative candidates right out of the gate.

I will vote for a dem, ultimately, because undoubtedly, that candidate will share more of my views than anyone your party puts up.

You have already stated that you will not vote for any democrat in the race, so clearly you will vote for any republican regardless of what YOU personally believe and want.

The only difference is, that during the primary season, I am trying to get the guy who shares MORE of my basic core beliefs nominated. YOU, have abandoned all of the hardcore conservative candidates right at the start.

Why should I vote for a dem when Rudy and Fred fit my agenda

You on the other hand, wil vote for Hillary and Obama no mater what you believe

Or were your previous stated positions a lie?

Why should I vote for a dem when Rudy and Fred fit my agenda

You on the other hand, wil vote for Hillary and Obama no mater what you believe

Or were your previous stated positions a lie?

this is silly. you run away from the fact that you claim on one hand to be this "hardcore conservative", yet you have willfully abandoned all the hardcore conservatives in your race in favor of a moderate new york rockefeller republican.

ANd as i said before, Hillary and Obama embrace more of my beliefs than any republican running does.

But unlike you, I am out working to get a candidate who shares my moderate philosophy the nomination. You have thrown the hardcore conservatives under the bus.

this is silly. you run away from the fact that you claim on one hand to be this "hardcore conservative", yet you have willfully abandoned all the hardcore conservatives in your race in favor of a moderate new york rockefeller republican.

ANd as i said before, Hillary and Obama embrace more of my beliefs than any republican running does.

But unlike you, I am out working to get a candidate who shares my moderate philosophy the nomination. You have thrown the hardcore conservatives under the bus.

Of course Hilary and Obama embrace more of your beliefs - they are liberals

Just like you

keep running away from the fact that you have thrown a whole pack of hardcore conservatives under the bus the minute it left the station.

I make no bones about the fact that I will eventually vote for the democratic candidate because that candidate will undoubtedly hold more of my core beliefs than the candidate from your party.

Your position is exactly the same...with one HUGE distinction: you CLAIM to be a hardcore conservative, but are not working to get a hardcore conservative nominated. I AM a moderate democrat and i AM supporting and working to get him nominated.

that is because I have principles and you are a whore without principles.

keep running away from the fact that you have thrown a whole pack of hardcore conservatives under the bus the minute it left the station.

I make no bones about the fact that I will eventually vote for the democratic candidate because that candidate will undoubtedly hold more of my core beliefs than the candidate from your party.

Your position is exactly the same...with one HUGE distinction: you CLAIM to be a hardcore conservative, but are not working to get a hardcore conservative nominated. I AM a moderate democrat and i AM supporting and working to get him nominated.

that is because I have principles and you are a whore without principles.

So your principals and personal beliefs mean nothing - you will vote for a Dem regardless of what they are for

and you call others a political hack???

What a shocker

So your principals and personal beliefs mean nothing - you will vote for a Dem regardless of what they are for

and you call others a political hack???

What a shocker

what are you talking about? I have principles. I believe in the democratic platform. I am a moderate democrat. I am working to get Bill Richardson - the most moderate democrat in the race - the nomination.

YOU ARE A WHORE. You claim, on one hand, to be a "hardcore conservative" yet have tossed all of the hardcore conservatives under the bus.

WHy don't you change your avatar to one with rudy wearing a dress and lipstick? the one where he looks like the whore that you really are?

what are you talking about? I have principles. I believe in the democratic platform. I am a moderate democrat. I am working to get Bill Richardson - the most moderate democrat in the race - the nomination.

YOU ARE A WHORE. You claim, on one hand, to be a "hardcore conservative" yet have tossed all of the hardcore conservatives under the bus.

WHy don't you change your avatar to one with rudy wearing a dress and lipstick? the one where he looks like the whore that you really are?

You are a liberal who claims to be a moderate

You are a liberal who claims to be a moderate

I am a moderate who claims to be a moderate. I am working donating my time and money to try to get a moderate nominated.

you, CLAIM to be a hardcore conservative, but throw them all under the bus in favor of the moderate. That is because you are not a hardcore conservative....you have no principles...you are a whore. pure and simple.

I am a moderate who claims to be a moderate. I am working donating my time and money to try to get a moderate nominated.

you, CLAIM to be a hardcore conservative, but throw them all under the bus in favor of the moderate. That is because you are not a hardcore conservative....you have no principles...you are a whore. pure and simple.

You are a liberal hack who claims he is a moderate

nope.

MM: a moderate who supports a moderate.

RSR: a supposed hardcore conservative who throws his soulmates under the bus and supports moderates.

RSR: political whore.

just admit it.

you cannot justify abandoning your hardcore conservative brethren, so you avoid acknowledging the fact that you have.

whore.

nope.

MM: a moderate who supports a moderate.

RSR: a supposed hardcore conservative who throws his soulmates under the bus and supports moderates.

RSR: political whore.

just admit it.

you cannot justify abandoning your hardcore conservative brethren, so you avoid acknowledging the fact that you have.

whore.

MM - a liberal nut who falls back on the insults when he loses - which is everyday

You can lie about being a moderate - but your rants prove you are a liberal

MM - a liberal nut who falls back on the insults when he loses - which is everyday

You can lie about being a moderate - but your rants prove you are a liberal

None of my "rants" prove I am anything other than what I am - a moderate democrat who is against the war in Iraq.

what does your failure to support Tancredo or Hunter or any of the other "hardcore conservatives" in the race say about YOUR "hardcore conservative" credentials?

Why would a true hardcore conservative so quickly toss his philosophical brethren to the wolves?

Answer: he is not really a hardcore conservative after all, but only an unprincipled republican whore.

None of my "rants" prove I am anything other than what I am - a moderate democrat who is against the war in Iraq.

what does your failure to support Tancredo or Hunter or any of the other "hardcore conservatives" in the race say about YOUR "hardcore conservative" credentials?

Why would a true hardcore conservative so quickly toss his philosophical brethren to the wolves?

Answer: he is not really a hardcore conservative after all, but only an unprincipled republican whore.

Your rants prove you are a liberal nut

Bigger government, higher taxes, governemnt run health care, Judges who make law from the bench, surrender and appeasement to terrorists, and more government control over the free market

Your rants prove you are a liberal nut

Bigger government, higher taxes, governemnt run health care, Judges who make law from the bench, surrender and appeasement to terrorists, and more government control over the free market

running away from those hardcore conservatives, I see?

I don't want bigger government. I don't want higher taxes except on the wealthy. I want lower taxes on the poor and the middle class. I want judges who interpret the constitution. I want to quit babysitting a civil war in Iraq and start fighting the war against islamic extremism. I want minimal government involvement in the free market... only to the point where our american employees and employers are competing on a level playing field.

WHY can't you tell us why you have thrown the hardcore conservative candidates under the bus?

running away from those hardcore conservatives, I see?

I don't want bigger government. I don't want higher taxes except on the wealthy. I want lower taxes on the poor and the middle class. I want judges who interpret the constitution. I want to quit babysitting a civil war in Iraq and start fighting the war against islamic extremism. I want minimal government involvement in the free market... only to the point where our american employees and employers are competing on a level playing field.

WHY can't you tell us why you have thrown the hardcore conservative candidates under the bus?

so far your leading candidates are against you - yet you will vote for them in 08

Nothing shocking - a liberal nut votes for another liberal nut

Forum List

Back