Zogby - Dem Congress Rating Worst Ever

you keep spinning and deflecting the main point: you claim to be a hardcore conservative. there are plenty of legitimate hardcore conservatives running for the republican nomination. you have abandoned all of them and have thrown your support behind a new york moderate who is anything BUT a hardcore conservative. And you cannot explain it other than to say that you like Rudy's stance on your key issues - even though the hardcore conservatives that you have abandoned have exactly the same stance on those key issues - AND they have hardcore conservative stances on a host of OTHER issues that Rudy does NOT.

And you keep running away.

I am going to wait and see if you can answer that...finally.

you keep spinning and deflecting the main point: you claim to be a hardcore conservative. there are plenty of legitimate hardcore conservatives running for the republican nomination. you have abandoned all of them and have thrown your support behind a new york moderate who is anything BUT a hardcore conservative. And you cannot explain it other than to say that you like Rudy's stance on your key issues - even though the hardcore conservatives that you have abandoned have exactly the same stance on those key issues - AND they have hardcore conservative stances on a host of OTHER issues that Rudy does NOT.

And you keep running away.

I am going to wait and see if you can answer that...finally.

I have stated what issues are most important to me

The most important thing to you is voting for another liberal - no matter what they believe in

I have stated what issues are most important to me

The most important thing to you is voting for another liberal - no matter what they believe in

and the issues that are most important to you...rudy has exactly the same positions as the true hardcore conservatives.... who hold hardcore conservative positions on ALL the issues that are important to hardcore conservatives, rudy does not.

I will vote for the democrat, unless the democrat believes in LESS of what I do than the republican does. But seeing as none of the republicans in the race have hardly anything in common with me, I don't see that happening....just like you will vote for the republican.

But I am working to get a moderate nominated. YOU have abandoned hardcore conservatives...because you really aren't one yourself. you are just a republican whore.

and the issues that are most important to you...rudy has exactly the same positions as the true hardcore conservatives.... who hold hardcore conservative positions on ALL the issues that are important to hardcore conservatives, rudy does not.

I will vote for the democrat, unless the democrat believes in LESS of what I do than the republican does. But seeing as none of the republicans in the race have hardly anything in common with me, I don't see that happening....just like you will vote for the republican.

But I am working to get a moderate nominated. YOU have abandoned hardcore conservatives...because you really aren't one yourself. you are just a republican whore.

You are a liberal nut who will vote for any Dem regardless of what they stand for

Your party means more to you then your country

Still can't explain why you would vote for a Dem who opposes eveything you claim you stand for

there is no democrat who opposes everything I claim I stand for.

there are plenty of hardcore conservatives...why abandon them for the new york moderate?

whore

there is no democrat who opposes everything I claim I stand for.

there are plenty of hardcore conservatives...why abandon them for the new york moderate?

whore

Lets see, you CLAIM to oppsoe governemnt run health care and higher taxes for the middle class. Hillary and Obama are for them

Lets see, you CLAIM to oppsoe governemnt run health care and higher taxes for the middle class. Hillary and Obama are for them

since when is that "EVERYTHING" I stand for?

You claim to be anti-gay rights and pro-life and anti-gun control.

Rudy isn't.

since when is that "EVERYTHING" I stand for?

You claim to be anti-gay rights and pro-life and anti-gun control.

Rudy isn't.

Most of the issues you CLAIM to be for they are on the opposite side

But as long they are a Dem you will vote for them. Party is everything to you

that is a lie

But as long they are a Dem you will vote for them. Party is everything to you.

As long as the democratic candidate is closer to my beliefs than the republican, I will vote for them...but hey...keep tossing those hardcore conservatives under the bus...

whore

that is a lie

But as long they are a Dem you will vote for them. Party is everything to you.

As long as the democratic candidate is closer to my beliefs than the republican, I will vote for them...but hey...keep tossing those hardcore conservatives under the bus...

whore

I don't want bigger government. I don't want higher taxes except on the wealthy.

hillarey and obama are on the opposite of those two

interesting progression:

Still can't explain why you would vote for a Dem who opposes eveything you claim you stand for

Lets see, you CLAIM to oppose governemnt run health care and higher taxes for the middle class. Hillary and Obama are for them

yep. health care and taxes. that's everything.

except there is also the war and education and immigration policy and the environment and monetary policy and trade policy and and and...

but no. health care and taxes. that's "everything"!

:razz:

I don't want bigger government. I don't want higher taxes except on the wealthy.

hillarey and obama are on the opposite of those two

tancredo and hunter and two of the solid hardcore conservatives in the race who are exactly lock step with rudy on the issues you claim are important to you. yet you throw them under the bus.

whore.

tancredo and hunter and two of the solid hardcore conservatives in the race who are exactly lock step with rudy on the issues you claim are important to you. yet you throw them under the bus.

whore.

They don't have as good a track record as Rudy has

Liberal hack

They don't have as good a track record as Rudy has

Liberal hack

track record? what are you talking about? are you suggesting that any former mayor with any success running a city has a better "track record" than any member of congress?

tancredo and hunter are both solid hardcore conservatives....not just on your hot button issues, but on all the hardcore conservative issues..

rudy is a pro-choice, pro-queer, pro-gun control crossdresser.

FACE IT: you are NOT a hardcore conservative. You really do need to change your avatar.

track record? what are you talking about? are you suggesting that any former mayor with any success running a city has a better "track record" than any member of congress?

tancredo and hunter are both solid hardcore conservatives....not just on your hot button issues, but on all the hardcore conservative issues..

rudy is a pro-choice, pro-queer, pro-gun control crossdresser.

FACE IT: you are NOT a hardcore conservative. You really do need to change your avatar.

Cutting taxes 23 times, turning a huge deficit into a billion dollar surplus, and making huge reductions in crime

At the same time, being savaged by the liberal media

Cutting taxes 23 times, turning a huge deficit into a billion dollar surplus, and making huge reductions in crime

At the same time, being savaged by the liberal media

hey...if you wanna call rudy a hardcore conservative...go for it.

whore.:rofl: :rofl:

Try to get another republican on this site to agree with you.

I'll wait.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hey...if you wanna call rudy a hardcore conservative...go for it.

whore.:rofl: :rofl:

Try to get another republican on this site to agree with you.

I'll wait.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A liberal hack lecturing others - what a joke

be sure to let me know when you get another republican on here to agree with you about Rudy's "hardcore conservative" credentials.

Maybe your buddy RGS will "whore up" for you!

Forum List

Back