Zogby - Dem Congress Rating Worst Ever

be sure to let me know when you get another republican on here to agree with you about Rudy's "hardcore conservative" credentials.

Maybe your buddy RGS will "whore up" for you!

Be sure to lie about how your candidates supports your positions

Or are your positions whatever they say they are?

I'm with you RSR.

I am sure that I am going to vote for any Democrat over any Republican, because I am a liberal dude.

However, if there is one Republican that I could stomach winning the general election, it would be Rudy. I was a New Yorker while he was Mayor, and I think he would probably be a terrible president, but he comes closest to believing what I believe.

I've got your back RSR.

I'm with you RSR.

I am sure that I am going to vote for any Democrat over any Republican, because I am a liberal dude.

However, if there is one Republican that I could stomach winning the general election, it would be Rudy. I was a New Yorker while he was Mayor, and I think he would probably be a terrible president, but he comes closest to believing what I believe.

I've got your back RSR.

He cleaned up a hell of mess left behind from a liberal Mayor

and he did with tax cuts

MY candidate does support my positions.

but you be sure to let me know which other republican on here buys the hardcore conservative label for Rudy.

i will be anxious to talk with them about it.

He cleaned up a hell of mess left behind from a liberal Mayor

and he did with tax cuts

I was being absolutely serious. I liked Rudy as Mayor, although his personality traits lead me to believe he would be a terrible president.

However, I would much rather Rudy win than any other Republican with a realistic shot. I really do think that Rudy is the closest to believing what I believe.

MY candidate does support my positions.

but you be sure to let me know which other republican on here buys the hardcore conservative label for Rudy.

i will be anxious to talk with them about it.

But Hilary and Obama do not

You have said you would vote for them

Hack

Rudy, the abortion loving, gay loving, gun control loving, philandering, twice divorced, cross dressing "hardcore conservative"!

you gotta admit, there are not a lot of other hardcore conservatives with THOSE credentials!

:rofl:

but hey....he's got a great "track record"

...I can't quit giggling....

they both support MORE of my positions than any republican in the race.

far from hack-like!

Oh really?

Higher taxes on all tax payers

government run health care

Liberal judges who make law from the bench

Goevernment oversight on CEO pay

They said they are for it - you CLAIM you are against it (or was it another lie)

Oh really?

Higher taxes on all tax payers

government run health care

Liberal judges who make law from the bench

Goevernment oversight on CEO pay

They said they are for it - you CLAIM you are against it (or was it another lie)

Like I have said.... the vast majority of policy positions of all the major democratic candidates are more close to my positions than any democrat.

I am working to get the most moderate democrat nominated. You are working to throw the hardcore conservatives under the bus.

and you CLAIM to be a hardcore conservative!!!!

Like I have said.... the vast majority of policy positions of all the major democratic candidates are more close to my positions than any democrat.

I am working to get the most moderate democrat nominated. You are working to throw the hardcore conservatives under the bus.

and you CLAIM to be a hardcore conservative!!!!

So can you go with someone who reflects your beliefs - but nobody else can?

You have shown yourself to be a kook lib who hides behind the word moderate

So can you go with someone who reflects your beliefs - but nobody else can?

You have shown yourself to be a kook lib who hides behind the word moderate

no. I will eventually go for the candidate of my party... and I hope that it will be Richardson, because he holds more of my beliefs than other candidates...but they all share MORE of my beliefs than any of the republicans do.

Which of my positions is not moderate, by the way?

YOU CLAIM to be a hardcore conservative, yet you are going with a candidate who has no different position on your key issues than any other republican in the race, and the only distinction he has, is that he ls the furthest candidate away from hardcore conservative in the entire pack. YOU are going with someone who shares your beliefs on key issues with every other candidate, but who differs from nearly every other candidate, and from true hardcore conservatives, on nearly everything else. If you care about your issues AND you claim to be a hardcore conservative, you would go with the candidate that was exactly where you wanted them to be on the issues that were most important to you and ALSO shared your "hardcore conservative" values across the board.

Either you are a rudy supporter or you are a hardcore conservative....you cannot be both - certainly not in the primary season when so many other legitimate hardcore conservatives are asking for your support.

Go ahead. change your avatar. You really should pick the one of Rudy in a dress wearing lipstick. It fits.

no. I will eventually go for the candidate of my party... and I hope that it will be Richardson, because he holds more of my beliefs than other candidates...but they all share MORE of my beliefs than any of the republicans do.

Which of my positions is not moderate, by the way?

YOU CLAIM to be a hardcore conservative, yet you are going with a candidate who has no different position on your key issues than any other republican in the race, and the only distinction he has, is that he ls the furthest candidate away from hardcore conservative in the entire pack. YOU are going with someone who shares your beliefs on key issues with every other candidate, but who differs from nearly every other candidate, and from true hardcore conservatives, on nearly everything else. If you care about your issues AND you claim to be a hardcore conservative, you would go with the candidate that was exactly where you wanted them to be on the issues that were most important to you and ALSO shared your "hardcore conservative" values across the board.

Either you are a rudy supporter or you are a hardcore conservative....you cannot be both - certainly not in the primary season when so many other legitimate hardcore conservatives are asking for your support.

Go ahead. change your avatar. You really should pick the one of Rudy in a dress wearing lipstick. It fits.

Being a liberal, you have forgotten what you say you are for, and admit you will vote for a candidate that does not agree with any of your positions

Party over country that is the liberal motto these days

Being a liberal, you have forgotten what you say you are for, and admit you will vote for a candidate that does not agree with any of your positions

Party over country that is the liberal motto these days

please show me a democratic candidate that does not agree with ANY of my positions.

I'll wait.

another busy day throwing hardcore conservatives under the bus?:rofl:

please show me a democratic candidate that does not agree with ANY of my positions.

I'll wait.

another busy day throwing hardcore conservatives under the bus?:rofl:

Hillary and Obama want to repeal ALL OF THE TAX CUTS

taxes will go up on the lowest wage earners

Hillary and Obama are for government run health care

You CLAIM to be opposed to it

I didn't think you could answer the question.

why would today be any different than every other day?

I didn't think you could answer the question.

why would today be any different than every other day?

So what if the candidate will will wind up voting for is a 180 from what you claim to believe

Key word there is claim

So what if the candidate will will wind up voting for is a 180 from what you claim to believe

Key word there is claim

I say again: show me a democratic candidate that does not agree with any of my positions. that was your assertion. defend it or retract it.

I'll check in later....I have got to go win some money on the golf course.

Forum List

Back