Znam sta vas ubija ... Kosovo je Srbija ... I know what kills you... Kosovo is Serbia!

According to the telegram channel "Balkan Gossip Girl", three hundred Kosovo Albanians-ROSU fighters entered Kosovo Mitrovica (a city in the northern part of Kosovo inhabited by Serbs).

This is a direct violation of the Brussels Agreements, because they prohibit Kosovars from appearing in this city without the permission of four Serbian municipalities.

According to local media, Kurta decided to move on to the final stage of the occupation of the northern part of Kosovo and Metohija. And what about the valiant KFOR peacekeeping contingent? There is absolutely zero reaction from them so far.

Recall that just the other day, the "Kosovo security forces" have already staged a provocation, in which even stun grenades were involved.

In part, all these actions are also explained by pressure on Serbia, which flatly refused to recognize the independence of Kosovo and impose sanctions against the Russian Federation.

!!!! NATO accuses Kosovo Serbs of separatism...
And the separatism of Kosovo itself doesn't bother anyone...
To say that I'm outraged is not to say anything. What vile, hypocritical creatures you are.

You are a nazi and a terrorist, maybe if you werent a primitive half human with bad english skills you would be seen for what you are and banned, i guess you get away with your nazism because you are a backward stoneage neanderthal from some banana republic or shithole like kosovo so no one realises that you are a nazi and a terrorist

said a cigan🇷🇺 :icon_lol:

No, Kosovo is a Free from the serfs - Moscow , independent state

2161501037_8fa9698705_b.jpg

Forum List

Back