Zimmerman to sue NBC

I just caught a little of the prosecution interview with Vinny from HLN, Angela Cory and Bernie. He was saying John Guy is taking the perjury case of Shellie Zimmerman.

That interview is on at 10 pm tonight.

greedy lawyers will such every penney out of these people--both the zimmermans and the martins.

The Zimmermans are all liars, the Martins weren't on trial and they did nothing wrong. It would be so ironic if his wife was the one who goes to jail.
Said the spider to the fly.

I just caught a little of the prosecution interview with Vinny from HLN, Angela Cory and Bernie. He was saying John Guy is taking the perjury case of Shellie Zimmerman.

That interview is on at 10 pm tonight.

greedy lawyers will such every penney out of these people--both the zimmermans and the martins.

The Zimmermans are all liars, the Martins weren't on trial and they did nothing wrong. It would be so ironic if his wife was the one who goes to jail.

Maybe she should for raising a thug, maybe he should become the poster child for planned parent hood.

I didn't see this posted anywhere.....merger if it is! Just heard he's suing...i only have one thing to say....

GOOD!!!

George Zimmerman, charged in the shooting death of a 17-year-old Florida boy, is suing NBC Universal for using "the oldest form of yellow journalism" by editing an audio tape of his 911 call to make him sound racist, the lawsuit says.
George Zimmerman sues NBC Universal over edited 911 call - CNN.com

NBC will settle out of court. If the Martins are so foolish as to try to sue Zimmerman he can use the million he gets from them for pocket change. Then there's the suit filed against Angela Corey for malicious prosecution. Zimmerman will be well compensated.

The only problem is that holder will instruct the Judge to throw out the suit.
The reason is if allowed the court system will come to a screeching halt.
There will be so many lawsuits filed because NBC and MSNBC does this shit all the time....

Allegedly!

NBC will settle out of court. If the Martins are so foolish as to try to sue Zimmerman he can use the million he gets from them for pocket change. Then there's the suit filed against Angela Corey for malicious prosecution. Zimmerman will be well compensated.

if the martins are foolish enough to sue zimmerman.... their "child" will get painted as he really was. Civil rules are quite different then criminal rules about what is admissible in court.

I didn't see this posted anywhere.....merger if it is! Just heard he's suing...i only have one thing to say....

GOOD!!!

George Zimmerman, charged in the shooting death of a 17-year-old Florida boy, is suing NBC Universal for using "the oldest form of yellow journalism" by editing an audio tape of his 911 call to make him sound racist, the lawsuit says.
George Zimmerman sues NBC Universal over edited 911 call - CNN.com

From the OP:

The defamation lawsuit accuses the network of sensationalizing and manipulating a potential "racial powder keg that would result in months, if not years, of topics for their failing news program, particularly the plummeting ratings for their ailing Today Show."

if the martins are foolish enough to sue zimmerman.... their "child" will get painted as he really was. Civil rules are quite different then criminal rules about what is admissible in court.

The standard of the burden of proof is different which is essential to keep in mind. Criminal-Beyond a reasonable doubt and Civil-Preponderance of the evidence. "A fact is established by a preponderance of evidence when it is shown that the fact is more likely true than not true. Preponderance of evidence means the greater weight of the evidence."

'

Ah, so Zimmerman will have some assets to be sued for !!

They cannot get a judgment for assets he did not have at the time li'l Trayvon attacked him and was killed in self defense. Whatever he gets from NBC will not be subject to a judgment for the Martins. Hehehe.

Z needs to leave the country toute de suite.

You might be right.....he's never going to be free to do what he wants here, his face is too well known. Pretty sad it has to be that way.....

There's a guy on Hannity debating Hannity and Juan Williams...the guy is black. He's backing the whole trial and how it was proven it wasn't about race! It was all self defense.....this really gives me some hope for this country.

Z needs to leave the country toute de suite.

You might be right.....he's never going to be free to do what he wants here, his face is too well known. Pretty sad it has to be that way.....

There's a guy on Hannity debating Hannity and Juan Williams...the guy is black. He's backing the whole trial and how it was proven it wasn't about race! It was all self defense.....this really gives me some hope for this country.

The media has tried to incite a race war so they will have something to cover.

The standard of the burden of proof is different which is essential to keep in mind. Criminal-Beyond a reasonable doubt and Civil-Preponderance of the evidence. "A fact is established by a preponderance of evidence when it is shown that the fact is more likely true than not true. Preponderance of evidence means the greater weight of the evidence."
Maybe so, but there's also the discovery phase...The part where Martin's gangsta wannabe miscreant behavior gets introduced as relevant evidence.

Forum List

Back