Zimmerman to sue NBC

Burden of proof for what, that it was more likely than not that Zimmerman fired the fatal shot? We know that he did.

Under Florida statute self defense confers blanket immunity. If the Martin family filed such a suit an immunity hearing would be scheduled and the judge would dismiss the case. But suppose the judge didn't and let the suit go forward. It would be dismissed at a Summary Judgment motion that basically says that the complaint is true. There are no triable issues of material fact and all of Zimmerman's actions were justifiable as a matter of law. There is no way the Martin family can win. The standards of proof don't matter. This isn't the OJ trial where the question was the identity of the killer.

Under Florida statute, when a civil suit is subject to an immunity hearing or summary judgment and the plaintiff loses they must pay for the defendant's fees, costs and damages.

This is all I am taking about, "Last night’s not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial will enable the neighborhood-watch volunteer to resume his case against NBC News for the mis-editing of his widely distributed call to police", and thinking about the standard of proof. Geez....:eusa_doh:

George Zimmerman will get millions from NBC and they will settle out of court. There will just not be a civil suit from the Martin family.

I don't believe any of the money from his lawsuits will be figured in the lawsuit the parents file, even if they win. I'm fairly certain assets at the time of the incident are all that can be awarded. I could be wrong, or it could be state to state.

This is all I am taking about, "Last night’s not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial will enable the neighborhood-watch volunteer to resume his case against NBC News for the mis-editing of his widely distributed call to police", and thinking about the standard of proof. Geez....:eusa_doh:

George Zimmerman will get millions from NBC and they will settle out of court. There will just not be a civil suit from the Martin family.

I don't believe any of the money from his lawsuits will be figured in the lawsuit the parents file, even if they win. I'm fairly certain assets at the time of the incident are all that can be awarded. I could be wrong, or it could be state to state.

TM's parents have no case. If they did pursue it TM's background would come out. that he was in constant trouble in Miami, got kicked out of school, his mother sent him to Sanford to iive with his dad hoping he could straighten him out, he was bringing the tea and skittles to make a drug cocktail, he had burgler tools, he was not the innocent little kid that the media has pretended that he was.

TM's parents have no case. If they did pursue it TM's background would come out. that he was in constant trouble in Miami, got kicked out of school, his mother sent him to Sanford to iive with his dad hoping he could straighten him out, he was bringing the tea and skittles to make a drug cocktail, he had burgler tools, he was not the innocent little kid that the media has pretended that he was.

I don't think that will stop his parents. People already know this stuff about li'l Trayvon. It wouldn't be news. They are after money. All they need is a lawyer who wants his name to become well known to take it on contingency. Not a difficult feat.

I hope Zimmy wins his case against MSNBC so he can move to a less diverse and violent place.

Comcast (MSNBC) can maybe recap some of their losses by making more anti-White rap videos and "music."

I don't think that will stop his parents. People already know this stuff about li'l Trayvon. It wouldn't be news. They are after money. All they need is a lawyer who wants his name to become well known to take it on contingency. Not a difficult feat.
I just read where the Martin's got over a million dollars from the Twin Lakes Homeowners Association in a wrongful death suit. On the other hand, it is most likely they won't file a civil suit because of the FBI's investigation confirming Trayvon was not racial profiling plus the fact that O'Mara stated on national television that if they chose to pursue a civil case to 'bring it' because they had better realize that if they lost, they would be responsible for all of the defense attorney's fees and that Zimmerman would counter sue them.

Last edited:

Actually there is a lot of risk to any attorney who takes that case. When he loses, and he almost certainly will GZ can go after him for all legal fee's. TM's parents don't have anything, but that lawyer will.

Consider this rhetorical.

Why are so many pleased that a 29 year old man killed a 17 year old?

On its face it seems to be a pretty fucked up reason for someone to be happy.

A pretty fucked up reason for someone to be thankful the 29 year old was not held accountable?

Pretty fucked up to celebrate a man with a deadly weapon killing an unarmed minor.

Pretty fucked up to believe an adult male stalking a minor is okay?

A pretty fucked up reason for someone to be thankful the 29 year old was not held accountable?

Pretty fucked up to celebrate a man with a deadly weapon killing an unarmed minor.

Why are so many defending a 17 year old that attacked a man, broke his nose, and beat his head against the concrete sidewalk?

Why are so many pretending that this 17 year old didn't do this?

Why are so many wanting to have denied Zimmerman the right to protect himself from a 17 year old who attacked him and attempted to kill him?

It's pretty screwed up to believe that a 17 year has the right to break a man's nose and bash his skull against the concrete without any repercussions from the man he's doing it to as he is doing it.

It would be pretty fucked up if it happened as you described------but it didn't.

The court case proved what was the most likely cause to TM's death, self defense after he attacked GZ. Or do you think the jurors were all white racists bent on celebrating a black death by setting the white hispanic free.

you libs are the most disengenuous people on earth.

No one is pleased about that.

We are pleased that conviction of crime was based on the application of the law rather than skin color, as you of the left attempted/

What is fucked up is your desire to lynch a person because his skin color is different than yours.

Zimmerman also has an action against Angela Corey and the State for malicious prosecution. He's not going to be worrying about money for the rest of his life.
However long that may last.
Are you planning to murder Mr. Zimmerman? Or are you just advocating his murder?
As is so often your proclivity, you are jumping to conclusions.

I think the chances of this clueless, Pillsbury Dough-Boy having a long life are small. I do not think he has the character to handle notoriety, poverty, wealth or any other stresses which his situation will thrust upon him. I have seen far too many foolish weakings like him go to pieces and die young under the pressure of events.

The tendency of lottery winners to end badly has become almost a cliché.

Zimmerman also has an action against Angela Corey and the State for malicious prosecution. He's not going to be worrying about money for the rest of his life.
However long that may last.
Are you planning to murder Mr. Zimmerman? Or are you just advocating his murder?
As is so often your proclivity, you are jumping to conclusions.

I think the chances of this clueless, Pillsbury Dough-Boy having a long life are small. I do not think he has the character to handle notoriety, poverty, wealth or any other stresses which his situation will thrust upon him. I have seen far too many foolish weakings like him go to pieces and die young under the pressure of events.

The tendency of lottery winners to end badly has become almost a cliché.

He didn't win the lottery. He defended his own life and the media whores altered the 911 recording to make it sound as though he said something he didn't say, AND they published his SS number. They deserve to be taken to the cleaners. I am sure he will do as well as the Martins who have set up a 'trust' for li'l Trayvon, though he be dead, and are paying themselves out of it, basically doing everything they can to profit from his death.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back