Zimmerman Prosecution Star Witness: 'Cracker' Not a Racial Term

The Black Race should be ashamed of this girl.

Can't read cursive?
Even though she wrote it?

I am ashamed for them.

They stopped teaching cursive in schools almost 20 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

She wrote it and signed it, you look like a bigger moron every time you type kid.

I know many people who cannot read their own handwriting. You should get out more into the big world and meet diverse people.

What exactly is a "Cracker"?

Food?

Personally I love Triscuit (hint of salt) and those very large (small pizza size), hard, round rye crackers that you have to whack on the counter to get a manageable piece to eat.

The Black Race should be ashamed of this girl.

Can't read cursive?
Even though she wrote it?

I am ashamed for them.

I am sure the Black Race is grateful for your efforts.

She wrote it and signed it, you look like a bigger moron every time you type kid.

If the "black" race is no better educated than this girl they are in a shit load of trouble kid.

She is living proof that our public education system has failed. She can't even put a coherent full sentence together, for chrissakes!

This is why blacks can't compete with whites in the market place
. People like her are the parents and teachers within these communities....

Guess what happens.

Hmmmm........interesting take.

Get ready for riots down there in Flowda. Maybe thats what DHS has been stocking ammo for

-Geaux

bodecea....lmao...I've been around the world kid...you need to get out of your little white bubble world.

She is living proof that our public education system has failed. She can't even put a coherent full sentence together, for chrissakes!

This is why blacks can't compete with whites in the market place
. People like her are the parents and teachers within these communities....

Guess what happens.

Hmmmm........interesting take.

What's wrong with it? When the parents don't care to push their children and the children don't want to put their best foot forward. What do you expect?

How would you pull them up???

and what were the injuries on Travons head? hmm? clean? why aren't they bringing that up? Georges head/face are all bloody/bruised ,,,and no scrapes/bruises were found on Trayvon, so who was the aggressor?

I still can't figure out how Zimmer wasn't able to kick his ass being he was bigger, unless trayvon got a good jump on him and when his head hit the pavement it almost knocked him out. but how didn't he see him coming?

Good thing bullets kill children :cool:

Give Zim a lifetime membership NRA! He's a darn tootin hero's wart 'e' is!

You may not think it is right to have guns to defend yourself, but within florida the law gave Zimmerman the ability to do so.

17 isn't really a child.

I own multiple guns to defend myself. I'm certain I would never find myself in a situation where I'm pursuing a minor walking on public property and all of a sudden I have to shoot and kill them.

That is some IRRESPONSIBLE SHIT. And a child is dead now. Oh well...

Also, like was mentioned last night. Martin was on top pounding Zimmerman so who was the voice screaming?

Not the guy on top

-Geaux

Good thing bullets kill children :cool:

Give Zim a lifetime membership NRA! He's a darn tootin hero's wart 'e' is!

You may not think it is right to have guns to defend yourself, but within florida the law gave Zimmerman the ability to do so.

17 isn't really a child.

I own multiple guns to defend myself. I'm certain I would never find myself in a situation where I'm pursuing a minor walking on public property and all of a sudden I have to shoot and kill them.

That is some IRRESPONSIBLE SHIT. And a child is dead now. Oh well...

A child? Pleaseee.....

He should not of attacked Zimmerman or he would still be alive

-Geaux

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He links to urban dictionary!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh man you crazy guy you

Only vanilla white bread moron's do not know that cracka is the ****** equivalent.

You kids really need to get out more.

"Cracker" is no "******" you loon.

Yes it is.

If not....tell us the difference. How do you know it doesn't mean just as much to white's to be called "cracka" as it means to blacks to be called "nigga".....AND tell us why it's different!

Only vanilla white bread moron's do not know that cracka is the ****** equivalent.

You kids really need to get out more.

Yes it is.

If not....tell us the difference. How do you know it doesn't mean just as much to white's to be called "cracka" as it means to blacks to be called "nigga".....AND tell us why it's different!

****** - inferior specimen of humanity

Cracker - named after the sound the whip of a slaver makes

Which one is worse?

Yes it is.

****** - inferior specimen of humanity

Cracker - named after the sound the whip of a slaver makes

Which one is worse?

neither what you talking bout, Willis ?

Forum List

Back