Zimmerman Prosecution Star Witness: 'Cracker' Not a Racial Term

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Since when???

Cracker has been a derogatory racial term for decades.

Prosecution star witness Rachel Jeantel, the 19-year-old to whom Trayvon Martin was reportedly speaking while he was being followed by George Zimmerman, admitted again on the stand on Thursday that she had changed her testimony about Zimmerman’s words. Originally, she told police that after Martin asked Zimmerman why he was following him, Zimmerman answered, “What are you talking about?” Later, she changed that to, “What are you doing around here?”

As Kathi Belich of WFTV reports, “The first answer could indicate #Zimmermanon9 was not following Martin. The second answer could indicate he was following.”

Jeantel then testified that she had a friend write a letter to Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, stating that Zimmerman had said, “What are you doing around here?” According to Jeantel, the letter was signed “Diamond Eugene.” While Jeantel said in testimony that she heard Martin say “get off me,” the letter made no mention of that.

Jeantel also said that she remembered Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump asking her whether the case was racial, and answering yes. Only one problem: that wasn’t in the recording Crump provided the defense.

Jeantel said she didn't believe "cracker" was a racial term, after testifying yesterday that Martin said that a "creepy ass cracker" was following him.

I'll just bet that there are a whole bunch of other words that she thinks are racial terms.

She is living proof that our public education system has failed. She can't even put a coherent full sentence together, for chrissakes!

The excuse is that english is not her first language so she can neither read nor speak the language.

Since when???

Cracker has been a derogatory racial term for decades.

Prosecution star witness Rachel Jeantel, the 19-year-old to whom Trayvon Martin was reportedly speaking while he was being followed by George Zimmerman, admitted again on the stand on Thursday that she had changed her testimony about Zimmerman’s words. Originally, she told police that after Martin asked Zimmerman why he was following him, Zimmerman answered, “What are you talking about?” Later, she changed that to, “What are you doing around here?”

As Kathi Belich of WFTV reports, “The first answer could indicate #Zimmermanon9 was not following Martin. The second answer could indicate he was following.”

Jeantel then testified that she had a friend write a letter to Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, stating that Zimmerman had said, “What are you doing around here?” According to Jeantel, the letter was signed “Diamond Eugene.” While Jeantel said in testimony that she heard Martin say “get off me,” the letter made no mention of that.

Jeantel also said that she remembered Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump asking her whether the case was racial, and answering yes. Only one problem: that wasn’t in the recording Crump provided the defense.

Jeantel said she didn't believe "cracker" was a racial term, after testifying yesterday that Martin said that a "creepy ass cracker" was following him.

I'll just bet that there are a whole bunch of other words that she thinks are racial terms.

I guess the blacks had to think of something since they were being called "boy" and ******, ya' think?
What would you have preferred they have used? "Sir"? "Mister"?

Isn't Cracker a Florida term for cowboy?

And Georgia too:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_(pejorative)

cracka

Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more

1976 up, 423 down

A term used to insult white people. Has become more popular recently as the opposite of ******.

White Guy A: Whassup cracka?
White Guy B: Nothing cracka
Black Guy: Hey Crackas
White Guy A: You can't say that...thats our word!

buy cracka mugs & shirts

by Dr. Drizzey the thizzird Jun 19, 2005 add a video

cracka

1493 up, 394 down

was a term slaves used to identify the slave driver with the whip, because of the sound the whip made.

ya'll betta' get back to work the cracka be a comin'.

buy cracka mugs & shirts

by Cealana Jun 5, 2004 add a video

cracka

516 up, 278 down

A defamatory statement from the 1970s, primarily used for caucasion males. See also honkey and jive turkey.

I guess the blacks had to think of something since they were being called "boy" and ******, ya' think?
What would you have preferred they have used? "Sir"? "Mister"?

When my sons start taking offense to being called 'boy' is the day I'm going to have to check their pants to see what they are packing.

When my BIL and my nephews/nieces start taking offense to being called ****** will be the day their mamas roll over in her grave.

Keep on trolling!

Forum List

Back