Mob attacks and beats pregnant woman

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Mob attacks and beats pregnant woman

Florida (The Gaslamp Post) – Sanford police arrested 12 people, including children and teens, in connection with a mob beating of a pregnant woman. The brutal attack which comes almost a year after the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin in the same town, has many throughout the area shocked.

The fight which occurred at around 10:15 pm this past Sunday, is believed to have been part of an ongoing conflict between neighbors.

According to WKMG-TV, a six-month pregnant woman, Ashley Flournoy was attacked by a group of people Sunday night in the front yard of a home in the Daffodil Terrace area. Her mother and sister were also beaten when they tried to intervene and save the woman.

Neighbors say that one of the attackers had used a “blunt object” in the beating.

The 911 caller stated that they saw a man waving a gun to prevent anyone from trying to help the pregnant woman.

“There was a gentlemen, standing there, with a gun, waving it saying if anybody jumped in he was gonna shoot,” the woman said.
Read more at LiveLeak.com - Mob attacks and beats pregnant woman (comments)

A mob of blacks beating a pregnant white woman up. Is there no humanity with these people? Wheres the media???

They never reported it evidently. Look at the date. It happened in Feb. and this is the first I've heard of it. In fact, no one in Orlando knows about this story either as I have friends down there and they say it wasn't on news. Now what does it take to make the news these days, folks?

This should have been on FOX NEWS 24/7 and as usual they avoid the real stories. This story is tragic. Someone ought to do a background search on those names and see if any of those people were part of OWS training. I heard there were some very strange training messages going on. Looks to me like part of that Bill Ayers / Message to radicals - call to violence thing.

• Banned
But a stupid fucking word said 7-30 years ago in privates is on national news nightly. NOT the reality that a large percentage of the Blacks population can kill, rape and destroy entire communities...Just don't say anything or you're a bigot.

Heartless and illogical is how I describe these people. How the hell can any logical thinking human being not be up in arms is over my head.

Last edited:
12-year-old among 12 accused in beating of pregnant woman - FOX 35 News Orlando

This video news clip shows a link of them. WESH news is tiny. The article with it has comments at end from people in Sanford, Fla. They are asking, why isn't the news picking up this story? Evidently they did a tiny report for a day and never followed up.

No follow reports on pregnant womans condition. No follow reports on whether she is dead - baby is dead - whether these 12 people - you can see their faces on the link - were charged with attempted murder and sent to prison.

What do you want to be these people are still on the the streets?

Last edited:
I'm betting this won't reach national media and obama won't say shit about it either.

Hope the woman and her baby will be ok.

Say what? they were arrested. Or do you think they shouldn't have been arrested?

And you always have to question anything reported on Fox News.

Go fuck yourself and you Alynski bullshit.

a gang of blacks beat the fuck out of a pregnant white woman.

That's a pure form of racism and it didn't make national news.

The Gaslamp Post links to these sites :

Andrew Breitbart
Bare Naked Islam
Blogsense-By-Barb
Conservativebyte
Conservatives Speak Out
End of the American Dream
Infidels United
J Brenn's Blog
Nicholas Stix Uncensored
Obama's Food Stamp Nation
Puma by Design 001
Sipsey Street Irregulars
The Blaze
The Blogmocracy.com
The Conservtive Daily News
The Daily Gut
The Government Rag
The Tygrrrr Express
What's Right is Right
Whatever Happen To Common Sense?

I call the story bullshit. I can find a legit source on this story.

I'm betting this won't reach national media and obama won't say shit about it either.

Say what? they were arrested. Or do you think they shouldn't have been arrested?

Again in Sanford, FL a gun had to be used to stop the irrational beating.

The Gaslamp Post links to these sites :

Andrew Breitbart
Bare Naked Islam
Blogsense-By-Barb
Conservativebyte
Conservatives Speak Out
End of the American Dream
Infidels United
J Brenn's Blog
Nicholas Stix Uncensored
Obama's Food Stamp Nation
Puma by Design 001
Sipsey Street Irregulars
The Blaze
The Blogmocracy.com
The Conservtive Daily News
The Daily Gut
The Government Rag
The Tygrrrr Express
What's Right is Right
Whatever Happen To Common Sense?

I call the story bullshit. I can find a legit source on this story.

Fox 35 link I posted you can watch it being reported on the local news in Sanford. Call the Sanford police dept. They can confirm the news report. The court has the records also if you want to call the county courthouse in Sanford. The trouble here is that it wasn't reported on national news such as FOX with O Reilly guy, CNN, ABC, NBC, none of them carried the story. They wouldn't pick it up. WHY? note* Your list of news groups that did pick it up helps to prove the major news never did pick it up. Thanks. - Jeri

The comments from local people on fox 35 link comments are wondering why the national news media refused to report what happened in their town. Why did major news media all ignore story of 12 people beating up a pregnant woman while shouting we know youre pregnant and we don't care!

wow.

The comments from local people on fox 35 link comments are wondering why the national news media refused to report what happened in their town. Why did major news media all ignore story of 12 people beating up a pregnant woman while shouting we know youre pregnant and we don't care!

wow.

The biggest problem facing this nation today is young black males blowing each other away. By the thousands per year...This should be carried on the news 365 days a year...

You know why it isn't? There's no reasoning with these people and if we did they'd burn everything down.

Sad.

I'm trying to get them fix their problem...That's all.

Again in Sanford, FL a gun had to be used to stop the irrational beating.

And again right wingers are lying about evidence to justify their irrational hatred of blacks.

Forum List

Back