Zimmerman is in custody

I, for one, am greatly impressed by this clear demonstration of empathy and kindness put forth by the conservatives here at USMB. My faith in humanity, shaken by years of wallowing in the treacherous, blood-thirsty realm of limp-wristed, flaming liberaldom, may finally be restored.

Thank you, conservatives, for caring so, so much about this man. Feel the love!

Its up to a grand jury to decide this case goes to court, right?

At that time the prosecution will present its evidence to support taking Z to trail.

There has been so much conflicting information about this case that its difficult to KNOW what happened.

I'm content to wait for the justice system to work this out.

But I certainly think that the case itself demanded that a thorough poice investigation, leading to a grand jury and (probably) a trial, too.

An unarmed kid is dead, and there's a guy with a smoking gun standing over him.

Such events as those demand that the system look into it rather deeply.

Shit. That's like putting an albino in a Banana suit and tossing him in the gorilla cage at Brookfield zoo. Hopefully the guy will wind up in a prison with a bunch of Latin Kings so he can stay alive.

Shit. That's like putting an albino in a Banana suit and tossing him in the gorilla cage at Brookfield zoo. Hopefully the guy will wind up in a prison with a bunch of Latin Kings so he can stay alive.

He'll wind up in PC..or Punk City.

Which is probably where he belongs.

Is the liberal media promising not to promote a race war like they did when they were disappointed about the Rodney King verdict? About 54 people were murdered in that little payback episode and one of the ring leaders was appointed to Barry Hussein's green jobs board.

That was the fault of Mayor Tom Bradley who got on television and gave the rant that started the riots.

I remember watching him and wondering what that old fool was thinking.

At that time the prosecution will present its evidence to support taking Z to trail.

There has been so much conflicting information about this case that its difficult to KNOW what happened.

But I certainly think that the case itself demanded that a thorough poice investigation, leading to a grand jury and (probably) a trial, too.

Pay attention. There will be no grand jury.

Well it finally seems that Zimmerman got a lawyer that knows what he is doing.

The Last Word - Zimmerman's lawyer tears up talking case

Which is close to what I posted they should be doing..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...y-zimmerman-acting-strangely.html#post5101948

Now all they have to do to stop the threatened riots is to rig the case! I just hope its a fair trial, as doubtful as that is.

The 4th Circuit is NOT known to be a bastion of "liberals"......................
Interesting that you bring up a political leaning to someone who hopes the PROCESS works.

Are political liberals against the PROCESS and why is that?

Forum List

Back