Zimmerman is in custody

Who is "they?"

And can you post evidence of this "threatened riots" you speak of?

Please and thanks.

:cool:

They is the judicial system. The threatened riots, I'm sure you have heard the threats. A sample.

New Black Panther Party chief of staff Michelle Williams apologizes after George Zimmerman radio outburst | wtsp.com

Michelle said during that interview, "Let me tell you, the things that's about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these ---- people. It has been long overdue

I'm not complaining. I hope the black panthers and sympathizers can gin up a good riot. A periodic riot is necessary to mop out the gene pool.
Who do you think takes the 3 guys from The New Black Party seriously?

Please point out anyone in the mainstream media who's giving them any attention.

Thanks.

Please point out anyone in the mainstream media who's giving them any attention.

Maybe it's not the media paying attention to them that troubles me.
It's the young ones out there just looking for a reason to riot. :mad:

I don't think we need to make this about race the way the media has done. Unless they prove it's a hate crime.

Zimmerman obviously thinks he is a vigilante. There was a lot of crime in that area. And he self appointed himself the police judge and jury.

I'm really sad for Trayvon's mom.

I don't think we need to make this about race the way the media has done. Unless they prove it's a hate crime.

Zimmerman obviously thinks he is a vigilante. There was a lot of crime in that area. And he self appointed himself the police judge and jury.

It IS very impressive the way Trayvon's parents are handling all this. They set a high standard of character, through their civility. I admire them. I am glad to see them. It gives me hope that not all blacks who feel they may have been victimized, are becoming violent. Trayvon's parents have held our for justice, through the courts. Bravo.

In the Prop 8 hearing on appeal, the judge simply refused to let any witnesses to testify in the case upholding the proposition. Then he made his ruling on there being no opposition.

Incorrect.

The defendants in the case were given every opportunity to present evidence, they simply failed to do so:

Proponents had a full opportunity to provide evidence in support of their position and nevertheless failed to present even one credible witness on the government interest in Proposition 8.

https://ecf.cand.uscourts.gov/cand/09cv2292/files/Final_stay_order.pdf

Judge Walker’s ruling was further reviewed by Judge James Ware who took over the case and found no misconduct or impropriety.

It’s remarkable the ignorance and idiocy of conservatives, and the nonsense they contrive.

As for Zimmerman, he now has excellent representation and a fair prosecutor.

It IS very impressive the way Trayvon's parents are handling all this. They set a high standard of character, through their civility. I admire them. I am glad to see them. It gives me hope that not all blacks who feel they may have been victimized, are becoming violent. Trayvon's parents have held our for justice, through the courts. Bravo.

Bigots don't seem to know when they say something bigoted. It just slithers out of them with such innocence.

Is the liberal media promising not to promote a race war like they did when they were disappointed about the Rodney King verdict? About 54 people were murdered in that little payback episode and one of the ring leaders was appointed to Barry Hussein's green jobs board.

Is the liberal media promising not to promote a race war like they did when they were disappointed about the Rodney King verdict? About 54 people were murdered in that little payback episode and one of the ring leaders was appointed to Barry Hussein's green jobs board.

Who? Name him please.

Zimmerman's Booking Photo:

zimmerman_bookingphoto1_244x183.jpg

In this Wednesday, April 11, 2012 photo provided by the Sanford Police Department, George Zimmerman is shown in a booking photo.
(Credit: AP Photo/Sanford Police Department)

Zimmerman booked on 2nd-degree murder charge - CBS News

Who? Name him please.

Van Jones.

n 1992, while still a law student at Yale, Jones participated as a volunteer legal monitor for a protest of the Rodney King verdict in San Francisco. He and many other participants in the protest were arrested. The district attorney later dropped the charges against Jones. The arrested protesters, including Jones, won a small legal settlement.

Doesn't sound like the "ringleader" of any violence.

If there isn't any new evidence coming forward in the coming weeks, I dont see how they can not claim it was self defense. Fact is there is more than enough reasonable doubt here from the evidence we've seen so far. But we will see what happens.

I just hope he survives to the trial.

All this drama, all this "I hope he survives to trial" and "I hope they don't kill poor Georgie"...when did the hard RW become such DramaQueens?

DRAMA+QUEEN.jpg

When was the last time that "they" killed anybody? The horror!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back