Huckabee Radio Show Opens With Staged Caller

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_fWxXvE2Kg]Obama invokes God and woman faints.mov - YouTube[/ame]

I think Huckabee is a nice fellow and all that but it's preposterous to think he'll come anywhere close to challenging Rush as the top conservative in talk radio. This sort of reminds me of the Air America formula of taking popular lefty personalities and making them radio hosts, something they had little to no experience at. And, gee, whatever happened to Air America?

More evidence of how the RW media just LOVES to distort the truth, facts and steer things in the direction THEY want it to be...

Huckabee Show opens with staged caller - POLITICO.com

I wonder how many RWers of USMB are going to excuse this and/or dismiss this some way. I predict all of them.

Don't you realize how it weakens your partisan slant when the link states that a Right-wing source exposed the caller?
"The American Spectator's Jeffrey Lord has unearthed the true identity...

On the other hand, it lends credence to the common charge that the Left accuses the other side of their iniquities....

More evidence of how the RW media just LOVES to distort the truth, facts and steer things in the direction THEY want it to be...

I wonder how many RWers of USMB are going to excuse this and/or dismiss this some way. I predict all of them.

:lmao: Good you ass wipes need everything to go against you.

A radio program vs a fake congressional hearing, you still are winning the race. With the low life express.

Don't you realize how it weakens your partisan slant when the link states that a Right-wing source exposed the caller?

On the other hand, it lends credence to the common charge that the Left accuses the other side of their iniquities....
Pray tell oh mighty slueth...what do you think my "slant" is?

Mighty slueth (sic) on the job:

"More evidence of how the RW media just LOVES to distort the truth..."

Clue number one: suggestion that the Right bends the truth

Clue number two: your claim that 'RW of the USMB' will allow poor behavior.

Clue number three: inability to spell ( i.e., 'slueth' rather than the correct 'sleuth.')

Analysis: when carefully considered, the clues lead the Mighty slueth (sic) to the overwhelming conclusion that the OP emanates from the darkside! The Left!

Further...the OP is a slanderous polemic!!

I require one more tiny bit of information.
The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or Liberal.
Ready?
Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?

Clue number three: inability to spell ( i.e., 'slueth' rather than the correct 'sleuth.')

Analysis: when carefully considered, the clues lead the Mighty slueth (sic) to the overwhelming conclusion that the OP emanates from the darkside! The Left!

The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or Liberal.
Ready?
That's some pretty good sloothing there gumshoe! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Ready?
That's some pretty good sloothing there gumshoe! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Elementary!

Forum List

Back