Zimmerman has No Regrets

Only in a life or death scenario can you have mental clearness to know that you cannot feel guilty for surviving,” he said. “Had I had a fraction of a thought that I could have done something differently, acted differently, so that both of us would have survived, then I would have a heavier weight on my shoulders.”

I know that Karma is a bitch, and killing someone you were told to stay away from is not justifiable..The poor boy will run out of public funds and he can go back to his abusive relationships where he earns little income...

He was never told to stay away from Martin. When dispatch learned he was following Martin, dispatch said, "we don't need you to do that".

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah.

Dispatcher: Okay, we don't need you to do that.

Transcript of George Zimmerman s Call to the Police

Zimmerman had accomplices helping him follow Trayvon Martin.

1. Listen at 1:34 of the 911 call where Trayvon Martin is screaming for his life. Jeremy in the background says, He warmed me he'd shoot em. If you listen more he say why the f he kill him and starts crying. The plan wasn't to kill but to hold him down till the police got there. HERE
Trayvon Martin 911 Call SHOCKING SCREAMS Murder Caught on Tape Killed By George Zimmerman 2 - YouTube

2. Listen at 1:46/47 of the same call you will hear Zimmerman from outside say Mark. Was Mark Osterman there? I believe so.

3. I also believe Frank Taaffe was too and he was the guy that got to Trayvon first. The guy Jeantel heard that sounded like an old man to her asking What are you doing around here and pushed Trayvon before Zimmerman got over there. Isn't it funny how he describes what happened that night better than Zimmerman?

-with accomplices its possible someone else pulled the trigger. With Zimmerman taking the blame for it but let's stick with him for now.

Don't forget about this lying guy John Manalo the guy running out to take a picture of Zimmerman and call his wife for him after Zimmerman said he just shot someone. He says he didn't know Zimmerman that's a lie.

Don't forget about lying John Good changing his story from two men wrestling to MMA style fight and saying
Zimmerman was on top lie but look at this picture. Zimmerman back of his jacket AND PANTS are clean at the police station HERE - http://breakingbrown.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Zimmermansbackjacket_zpsf6baa9be.jpg But wait his jacket AND PANTS are cleaner the night of the murder than the jacket AND PANTS that was dirtied up just for the trial. process he was not of his back. WHERE is evidence of this grass lying officer smith said was on his back? Where?????????

Also in Zimmerman's reenactment with detectives he almost let's is slip out by saying he kept staring around looking to see who else was....I don't know why he was looking. Whoops!!!

People assumed Zimmerman got out of his truck and ran after Trayvon like the dispatcher assumed this did not happen. Zimmerman was already out of his truck and was getting back in his truck with accomplice to drive to the back entrance WITH THE WINDOW DOWN - this is the wind noise we hear not from running. His accomplice with the spare keys moved his truck back to the T. Notice how Zimmerman never sounds winded or breathes hard after this so called run after Martin after the dispatcher said we don't need you to do that. Again he wasn't running after Trayvon he was getting in truck to block back entrance (where they always get away).

The home owners association and neighborhood watch setup a place to catch the next burglar although Martin wasn't one the dog path where it was too dark to see and no working cameras to see there. I me am what are the odds that neighborhood watch captain kills someone behind the president of the home owners associations house?????? Hmmmm. Jenna president of home owners association lied to protect her husband Jeremy who was an accomplice and outside with Zimmerman remember his famous line in her call he warned me he'd shoot em which proves this was premeditated and not self defense. Yep yep! The prosecution didn't want to prove this case and expose the corrupt police who lied for Zimmerman. They knew Zimmerman. They know his father a former judge and he is the nephew of a deputy sherieff. Zimmerman knew he would get away with it. Connections and he killed a black kid.

Zimmerman hit the back of his own head with his gun or an accomplice did. Notice the question mark gun outline shape to the right of his head YEP HERE -
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/sites/default/files/static/images/zimmerman-head.jpg No DNA/Blood of Zimmerman on Trayvon's hands, under fingernails, or hoodie sleeves this inmost to the back of Zimmerman's head was caused after Martin was shot but Zimmerman self inflicted or one of his accomplices doing it for him. The front of Zimmerman face was photoshoped which is why it took weeks to release the photos and why John Manalo didn't take a picture of the front of Zimmerman just the back of his head. Oh amd Zimmerman nose wasn't broken he's walking at the police staton with sunglasses on his shirt I guess he forgot to remove it and was more concerned with the fake bandaid. If your nose is broken putting weight like sunglasses on is painful. Mark Osterman and Zimmerman with sunglasses on shirt aka Curly and Moe HERE -
New Video Of Zimmerman Walking Around Sanford Police Station Freely - YouTube

Last edited:
What really happened was this. The unarmed black teenager carrying Skittles and a can of iced tea goaded Zimmerman to stalk him all the way through a public area to within 75ft. of his house. Zimmerman had no other choice but to follow a single solitary figure walking home in the rain to his house. I can`t believe what chickenshit racist goons most of you are!

No what happened is that Trayvon was out on a rainy night to burglarize another home and got spotted by Zimmy. Feeling all black and bad he figured he'd ambush the guy who spoiled his plans...what he didn't figure on was that while he was slamming the guy's head into the sidewalk that he was about to get greased. But he did and despite the howling from pissant liberals and black racists, that's how his jury saw it.

-30-

What really happened was this. The unarmed black teenager carrying Skittles and a can of iced tea goaded Zimmerman to stalk him all the way through a public area to within 75ft. of his house. Zimmerman had no other choice but to follow a single solitary figure walking home in the rain to his house. I can`t believe what chickenshit racist goons most of you are!

No what happened is that Trayvon was out on a rainy night to burglarize another home and got spotted by Zimmy. Feeling all black and bad he figured he'd ambush the guy who spoiled his plans...what he didn't figure on was that while he was slamming the guy's head into the sidewalk that he was about to get greased. But he did and despite the howling from pissant liberals and black racists, that's how his jury saw it.

-30-
Well put.

Kudos, cause we all know, had this been a blonde blued white kid, murdered like this, all hell would break lose. But some people hold no value of blacks, thus the bs rant.
let us know when the Knoxville Horror will ever get national attention

What could he regret, not being killed by a black thug?

Treyvon was not a thug, he was simply a black teen minding his own business and was stalked by a murdering fat pig. Now you can feel better, calling this dead child out all you want, but the facts, no matter how no guilty this murderer was found, are facts. I hope and pray the someday, you not run across this Zimmerman on a dark raining night, minding your own business....ya see Karma always always always find fools like you!!
he was caught with stolen goods,

he was a thief

x1byas.gif

He doesn't regret not staying home and watching Netflix that night? Oh of course not, because he's a psychopath.
The solution is for non blacks to stay home after dark and not take their chances with black predators.
The better solution is to not pursue someone at night for no reason. :cool:
I think Zimmy was out trying to enforce the Fugitive Slave Act of 1950 but he`s far too stupid to know you have to bring him in alive. This loser has had 7 encounters with the law since 2013 and he`s a hero?

He's not a hero. He is just a guy who defended himself successfully against an assailant.

He doesn't regret not staying home and watching Netflix that night? Oh of course not, because he's a psychopath.
The solution is for non blacks to stay home after dark and not take their chances with black predators.

I think Zimmy was out trying to enforce the Fugitive Slave Act of 1950 but he`s far too stupid to know you have to bring him in alive. This loser has had 7 encounters with the law since 2013 and he`s a hero?

the race card

1950 BTW ?

LOL dumbass

Yes he's a hero, anybody that murders unarmed blacks with a mj past, are considered hero's to the NRA nuts housed in AmeriKKKa.

Forum List

Back