zimmerman files lawsuit over edited nbc 911 tape

The plot thickens......

Zimmerman accuses NBC of creating a "false and defamatory misimpression using the oldest form of yellow journalism: manipulating Zimmerman's own words, splicing together disparate parts of the recording to create the illusion of statements that Zimmerman never actually made."

He's suing for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress, demanding unspecified damages.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/06/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-911-lawsuit/

the wife should also file a separate suit ..... for emotional distress as well!

The one who was helping him try to hide money?

a) Why do you want so many people to lose their jobs?

b) Why are you so sue happy and litigious?

People who want to raise taxes on the rich want people to lose jobs too.

Luxury car manufacturers and dealers, people who work in the high end financial industry, yacht manufactuerers, high end resturant employees, high end real estate employees. People who work in high end construction. and a myriad of other industries that cater to the disposable income of those over $250,000 a year in income.

But to progressives those people don't count, so they can go get another job. Its government employees and other union people that for some reason can't "just go get another job".

Hypocrite.

I don't blame him, but he'll only win his suit if he's found innocent.

I seriously doubt Obama, with all of his taxpayer cash, will even allow that.

He'll rig the jury so Zimmerman does time.

Just one more political prisoner joining Nakoula Basseley Nakoula behind bars.

conspiracy.jpg

I think everyone's missing the point. Zimmerman shot a guy for sport.

I'm against the death penalty. But I don't lose any fucking sleep whatsoever when a cold blooded murderer is put down.

Maybe Zimmerman isn't a racist. But I won't lose any sleep whatsoever if a man who shot another human for sport is treated like a racist.

Last edited:

I seriously doubt Obama, with all of his taxpayer cash, will even allow that.

He'll rig the jury so Zimmerman does time.

Just one more political prisoner joining Nakoula Basseley Nakoula behind bars.

conspiracy.jpg

I think everyone's missing the point. Zimmerman shot a guy for sport.

I'm against the death penalty. But I don't lose any fucking sleep whatsoever when a cold blooded murderer is put down.

Maybe Zimmerman isn't a racist. But I won't lose any sleep whatsoever if a man who shot another human for sport is treated like a racist.

Right. Going for your gun because the guy who just hammered your head on the cement is reaching for it ... that's shooting someone for sport.

Last edited:

a) Why do you want so many people to lose their jobs?

b) Why are you so sue happy and litigious?

People who want to raise taxes on the rich want people to lose jobs too.

Luxury car manufacturers and dealers, people who work in the high end financial industry, yacht manufactuerers, high end resturant employees, high end real estate employees. People who work in high end construction. and a myriad of other industries that cater to the disposable income of those over $250,000 a year in income.

But to progressives those people don't count, so they can go get another job. Its government employees and other union people that for some reason can't "just go get another job".

Hypocrite.

I have a hard time believing that people who voted for Obama care about people keeping their jobs.

he will win no matter what.

they edited the tapes and ran with it as fact... knowing they were lying to make a good story.

Yup. NBC like some of the posters on this board see racists under every bush and painting someone as a racist adds zing to your story.

Hope he sues the shit out of em and wins.

So, fake but accurate? Dan Rather would be proud.

:clap2:
I notice that you didn't comment on the Brietbart comparison.

Classic.

FOUND IT.

Yes, he only showed 2 minutes of the speech, but according to him thats what was sent to him. From what I can see there was no internal editing.

What NBC did was REMOVE part of the conversation, explicitly to make Zimmerman look like he said the guy was suspsicious and black, when he never said black before he was asked what color the person was.

Any form of editing is weasely, but the NBC case more so.

Classic.

FOUND IT.

Yes, he only showed 2 minutes of the speech, but according to him thats what was sent to him. From what I can see there was no internal editing.

What NBC did was REMOVE part of the conversation, explicitly to make Zimmerman look like he said the guy was suspsicious and black, when he never said black before he was asked what color the person was.

:rolleyes: Of course. Just like Dan Rather, eh? :lmao:

A real journalist would have found the real video before he labeled Sharrod as a racist in that manner.

wrong. you clearly don't understand defamation.

There's no defamation.

If anything..NBC was very fair to Zimmerman.

That fuck went human hunting.

So, he said the guy was suspiscous, the operator asked what race he was, zimmerman says he looks black.

The edit made it out to be zimmerman thought he was suspcious BECAUSE he was black.

So it takes on an entirely new context, one that makes zimmerman look racist. and the edit was intentional. it wasnt a complete clip, the operators question was removed.

Keep trying to think NBC was "fair."

wrong. you clearly don't understand defamation.

There's no defamation.

So, he said the guy was suspiscous, the operator asked what race he was, zimmerman says he looks black.

The edit made it out to be zimmerman thought he was suspcious BECAUSE he was black.

So it takes on an entirely new context, one that makes zimmerman look racist. and the edit was intentional. it wasnt a complete clip, the operators question was removed.

He went out on "patrol" with a gun.

He was gunning for someone to shoot.

Classic.

FOUND IT.

:rolleyes: Of course. Just like Dan Rather, eh? :lmao:

A real journalist would have found the real video before he labeled Sharrod as a racist in that manner.

the difference is Sherrod actually said those things. The Memogate memo was A FAKE. it never existed, it was a figment. You can argue context with the Sherrod thing, you cannot argue context over a fake memo.

There's no defamation.

He went out on "patrol" with a gun.

He was gunning for someone to shoot.

So cops go out gunning for someone to shoot?

Forum List

Back