Zimmerman charged 2nd degree murder

Did he or did he not get out of the car, when advised not to? Even you, even in denial mode, know that. What a douche!

"you do not have to" IS NOT "when advised not to"
Why do you slant and distort the truth attempting to prove your case?
Why not just be open to what we do know and what the evidence has been leaked out?

Fact is the "you do not have to" was meant for Zimmerman's safety, NOT A COMMAND as you falsely claim.

"YOU DO NOT HAVE TO"

Did he or did he not get out of the car, when advised not to? Even you, even in denial mode, know that. What a douche!
Getting out of a car is an aggressive act????????? Even to follow someone???????

Since when?

Since when is it not ? Is it a crime to walk around in the rain in a hoodie ? Intent is a moot point. The end result is what matters and what resulted in a charge of second degree murder.
Well, hell...who knew I was being aggressive the times I did get out of my car, especially when I got out of my car to follow someone.

:cuckoo:

Getting out of a car is an aggressive act????????? Even to follow someone???????

Since when?

Since when is it not ? Is it a crime to walk around in the rain in a hoodie ? Intent is a moot point. The end result is what matters and what resulted in a charge of second degree murder.

Si Modo is right on that one. He was not advised to do anything.
"you do not have to" is not being advised.

Since when?

Well, hell...who knew I was being aggressive the times I did get out of my car, especially when I got out of my car to follow someone.

:cuckoo: If you insist. But why did he get out of his car ? Why did he follow the guy ? What was his intent ? What if he adhered to his CCW training, the rules of his neighborhood watch and the advice of the 911 operator ?

Since when?

This true. but in cases like this, every action is under scrutiny. They are all added up to see if they resulted in the outcome being tried. The question being asked will be if the situation was avoidable. It was 100%.

:cuckoo: If you insist. But why did he get out of his car ? Why did he follow the guy ? What was his intent ? What if he adhered to his CCW training, the rules of his neighborhood watch and the advice of the 911 operator ?
Ummm, if he were actually on watch there that night, he would have had another person with him.

And, he had a permit for the concealed carrying. He has that right.

And, he has a right to drive his car to and from his home or anywhere.

And, he has a right to look into someone IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD who appears suspicious.

He has a right to get out of his vehicle.

He has a right to follow anyone.

And, what the 911 operator said to him is in no way binding, not even to the most insane person discussing this case.

So, yeah...that's just :cuckoo:

The 911 operator didn't give him advice..she told them they didn't need him to follow.

Not only that, YOU don't know that he didn't stop following at that point. WE don't know that. That is not indicated in any of the evidence (and there isn't much) that has been released to us.

Not only that, the prosecutors apparently have ruled out INTENT since they are charging him with 2nd degree murder..the specifier of which is that there WAS NO PREMEDITATION, i.e., no intent, to kill.

There has been no info supplied that shows Zimmerman instigated anything, nor has there been any info that proves Martin was *innocent*.

So again, you lie.

And you lie by saying the proof (which doesn't exist) has already been provided. You lie about the lie.

Typical JS crappola.

I am on my third CCW course. In this course, as well as the other two, the golden rule is to be where the trouble is NOT at all times. Stand your ground, make my day, as well as the castle doctrine is covered as well. Under the first two, Zimmerman would face 2nd degree murder in Texas, which is probably one of the most liberal states where shooting folks is concerned. The third does not apply. This case is discussed in the first hour of our class, and Zimmerman was considered wrong by all three instructors (two cops one judge) who teach the coarse. You are right in that there is no proof Zimmerman set about to kill him a black kid, but the fact that he was there, and his statements to the 911 operator prove the whole situation could have been avoided had he only done as he was trained in his CCW class. I will tell you like I told the other poster, I wont try and convince you because I wont do it. You have your opinion and I respect it. Zimmerman is no cold blooded killer, but he acted irresponsibly.

So after Martin had Zimmerman on the ground beating his head against the pavement, Zimmerman should have just taken his medicine in died instead of pulling his gun and shooting?

I don't think that's what he's saying.

I think the mistake was to get out of his car in the first place, probably.

This true. but in cases like this, every action is under scrutiny. They are all added up to see if they resulted in the outcome being tried. The question being asked will be if the situation was avoidable. It was 100%.

The words were "we don't need you to do that"; sound like someone trying to calm down a hysteric.

female attorney general + elected position = injustice in highly political cases

The banana Obama administration also was doing some leaning.

I have never seen a killer defended like this; it puts OJ's legal team to shame. Theories about a teenager with NO criminal record, shot unarmed, and tons of excuses for a killer that might found have any poster here, "SUSPICIOUS".

Florida statute 2nd degree means there was NO intent to kill.
Fair and who is to question the authorities after a lengthy investigation?
Allows wiggle room for manslaughter plea.
Most likely as I stated from the the go the nuisance 911 calls he continuously made played a part and he was carrying the gun.

That's a bs law. Murder has to have intent. That should not even be Constitutional. Man Slaughter is w/o intent.

Anyways, Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey is just c____ that put up that charge to save her job. She knew the facts and she still decided to try an innocent man. I hope she gets fired when it comes back not guilty (of course she won't).

So, you were in on the Grand Jury deliberations. What was it like?

there has been no info supplied that shows zimmerman instigated anything, nor has there been any info that proves martin was *innocent*.

So again, you lie.

And you lie by saying the proof (which doesn't exist) has already been provided. You lie about the lie.

Typical js crappola.

i am on my third ccw course. In this course, as well as the other two, the golden rule is to be where the trouble is not at all times. Stand your ground, make my day, as well as the castle doctrine is covered as well. Under the first two, zimmerman would face 2nd degree murder in texas, which is probably one of the most liberal states where shooting folks is concerned. The third does not apply. This case is discussed in the first hour of our class, and zimmerman was considered wrong by all three instructors (two cops one judge) who teach the coarse. You are right in that there is no proof zimmerman set about to kill him a black kid, but the fact that he was there, and his statements to the 911 operator prove the whole situation could have been avoided had he only done as he was trained in his ccw class. I will tell you like i told the other poster, i wont try and convince you because i wont do it. You have your opinion and i respect it. Zimmerman is no cold blooded killer, but he acted irresponsibly.

so after martin had zimmerman on the ground beating his head against the pavement, zimmerman should have just taken his medicine in died instead of pulling his gun and shooting?

why would this young man want to kill this stranger ? Whats the motive ?

2nd degree doesn't.
How do you know he is innocent.
Tell us what you saw when you were there that day.

Innocent til proven guilty. Let's start with that. And nothing I've seen proves his guilt.

And now that I see that Angel Corey isn't even a state prosecutor; she's one of Obama and Holder's Federal minions on a witch hunt; it makes sense.

WHAT?:badgrin:

State Attorney's Office for the Fourth Judicial Circuit of Florida - Angela Corey

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah...Gatsby knows what he's talking about....

Even shit-for-brains Liberals this forum had said they would have attacked Zimmerman for following him. Besides, how much motive does an African need to be a criminal? It's in their blood.

The fact is, Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, at a time he should already had been back home.

Even shit-for-brains Liberals this forum had said they would have attacked Zimmerman for following him. Besides, how much motive does an African need to be a criminal? It's in their blood.

The fact is, Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, at a time he should already had been back home.

This is DISTURBED, "Ariux".

Wonder how many folks that are charged with 2nd degree murder turn themselves in like Zimmerman did instead of taking a run?

The prosecutor was on today acknowledging the Stand Your Ground defense will be a burden for the prosecution to overcome.

Forum List

Back