Zimmerman charged 2nd degree murder

why would this young man want to kill this stranger ? Whats the motive ?

Even shit-for-brains Liberals this forum had said they would have attacked Zimmerman for following him. Besides, how much motive does an African need to be a criminal? It's in their blood.

The fact is, Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, at a time he should already had been back home.

Absolutely Ariux. The mistake Trayvon made was attacking Zimmerman not knowing that George was legally carrying a weapon.

George Zimmerman had has much right to be out there as Trayvon Martin. That is not man slaughter just because they were both outside. Who attacked who? Zimmerman had a right to defend himself.

Why your gun culture sux big time

That aside, if the wannabe cop Zimmerman just stayed at home minding his own business, this sorry incident would never have happened...

Yea, give the attacker the pass. If Trayvon didn't attack Zimmerman the incident wouldn't have happened.

You were there? DId the Grand Jury call you in to testify then?

why would this young man want to kill this stranger ? Whats the motive ?

even shit-for-brains liberals this forum had said they would have attacked zimmerman for following him. Besides, how much motive does an african need to be a criminal? It's in their blood.

The fact is, trayvon assaulted zimmerman, at a time he should already had been back home.

so he felt threatened by an unidentified stalker with a gun ?

There has been no info supplied that shows Zimmerman instigated anything, nor has there been any info that proves Martin was *innocent*.

So again, you lie.

And you lie by saying the proof (which doesn't exist) has already been provided. You lie about the lie.

Typical JS crappola.

I am on my third CCW course. In this course, as well as the other two, the golden rule is to be where the trouble is NOT at all times. Stand your ground, make my day, as well as the castle doctrine is covered as well. Under the first two, Zimmerman would face 2nd degree murder in Texas, which is probably one of the most liberal states where shooting folks is concerned. The third does not apply. This case is discussed in the first hour of our class, and Zimmerman was considered wrong by all three instructors (two cops one judge) who teach the coarse. You are right in that there is no proof Zimmerman set about to kill him a black kid, but the fact that he was there, and his statements to the 911 operator prove the whole situation could have been avoided had he only done as he was trained in his CCW class. I will tell you like I told the other poster, I wont try and convince you because I wont do it. You have your opinion and I respect it. Zimmerman is no cold blooded killer, but he acted irresponsibly.

So after Martin had Zimmerman on the ground beating his head against the pavement, Zimmerman should have just taken his medicine in died instead of pulling his gun and shooting?

Isn't it amazing how one can recover physically so quickly from having their head beat against the pavement....hours if not minutes later, almost no sign. Amazing.

I am on my third CCW course. In this course, as well as the other two, the golden rule is to be where the trouble is NOT at all times. Stand your ground, make my day, as well as the castle doctrine is covered as well. Under the first two, Zimmerman would face 2nd degree murder in Texas, which is probably one of the most liberal states where shooting folks is concerned. The third does not apply. This case is discussed in the first hour of our class, and Zimmerman was considered wrong by all three instructors (two cops one judge) who teach the coarse. You are right in that there is no proof Zimmerman set about to kill him a black kid, but the fact that he was there, and his statements to the 911 operator prove the whole situation could have been avoided had he only done as he was trained in his CCW class. I will tell you like I told the other poster, I wont try and convince you because I wont do it. You have your opinion and I respect it. Zimmerman is no cold blooded killer, but he acted irresponsibly.

So after Martin had Zimmerman on the ground beating his head against the pavement, Zimmerman should have just taken his medicine in died instead of pulling his gun and shooting?

Isn't it amazing how one can recover physically so quickly from having their head beat against the pavement....hours if not minutes later, almost no sign. Amazing.

Amazing is that you apparently don't understand how impact tmi works.

The brain inside the skull is bounced. Inside. There often is no mark at all...the injury is caused by start/stop motion of the head, which causes the brain inside the head to move..that movement is the problem.

This sort of injury is caused by shaking, or by a sudden stopping...like if a person is traveling along in a car and the car suddenly stops, or falls and hits the ground...the body stops but the brain shifts inside the brain cavity, carried along by the momentum.

I was shaken into unconsciousness as a 9 year old. There were no marks. It was just my brother shaking me back and forth about 3 good shakes and I was out. I came to and he was hysterical, he thought I was dead.

I also lost consciousness years later, as an adult, as the result of continual rapid smacks to first one, then the other, side of my head. Not even hard smacks, they left no mark. But they were in rapid sucession, and I hit the ground.

Babies who are killed by shaken baby syndrome often don't have a mark on them.

Likewise people who are knocked out and then hit the ground....and who suffer irreparable brain damage not because of the punch but because of the damage of hitting the ground...though they have no marks.

Whiplash victims who black out...

I get so annoyed with people who think people can't be hurt without obvious outside markings. Or who think they even know what they're seeing when they're looking at it...

Well, hell...who knew I was being aggressive the times I did get out of my car, especially when I got out of my car to follow someone.

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo: If you insist. But why did he get out of his car ? Why did he follow the guy ? What was his intent ? What if he adhered to his CCW training, the rules of his neighborhood watch and the advice of the 911 operator ?

The 911 operator didn't give him advice..she told them they didn't need him to follow.

Not only that, YOU don't know that he didn't stop following at that point. WE don't know that. That is not indicated in any of the evidence (and there isn't much) that has been released to us.

Not only that, the prosecutors apparently have ruled out INTENT since they are charging him with 2nd degree murder..the specifier of which is that there WAS NO PREMEDITATION, i.e., no intent, to kill.

Never said there was premeditation. What I said is what actual professionals have said and that the actions taken by Zimmerman were and are contrary to every bit of training he should have received before he was legally allowed to carry a concealed fire arm and participate in his neighborhood watch. Incompetence and ignorance on Zimmerman's part is what got him a second degree murder charge.

Getting out of a car is an aggressive act????????? Even to follow someone???????

Since when?

Since when is it not ? Is it a crime to walk around in the rain in a hoodie ? Intent is a moot point. The end result is what matters and what resulted in a charge of second degree murder.
Well, hell...who knew I was being aggressive the times I did get out of my car, especially when I got out of my car to follow someone.

Getting out of your car to follow a suspicious stranger is not aggressive, its stupid and would likely end in an avoidable ass whipping for some one.

:cuckoo: If you insist. But why did he get out of his car ? Why did he follow the guy ? What was his intent ? What if he adhered to his CCW training, the rules of his neighborhood watch and the advice of the 911 operator ?
Ummm, if he were actually on watch there that night, he would have had another person with him.

And, he had a permit for the concealed carrying. He has that right.

And, he has a right to drive his car to and from his home or anywhere.

And, he has a right to look into someone IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD who appears suspicious.

He has a right to get out of his vehicle.

He has a right to follow anyone.

And, what the 911 operator said to him is in no way binding, not even to the most insane person discussing this case.

So, yeah...that's just :cuckoo:

All blather. You know not of what you speak at all.

That's a bs law. Murder has to have intent. That should not even be Constitutional. Man Slaughter is w/o intent.

Anyways, Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey is just c____ that put up that charge to save her job. She knew the facts and she still decided to try an innocent man. I hope she gets fired when it comes back not guilty (of course she won't).

He is not innocent. He put himself in a situation that got another innocent person killed, much like a drunk driver does. He will most likely face 2 to 5 years in prison, but not life. As for him being arrested, and no bond set, due to the race pimps stirring the shit, jail may be the safest place for him at this time.

He is innocent now under the law.
And every Judge since 1788 here charges the jury just that.

I don't care if he's innocent or not. The point I've been always made is that this has not been about George Zimmerman. It has simply been a way for Obama and his lap-dogs to sow racial divisions for an election.

2nd Degree murder requires the prosecutor to achieve a higher standard of proof than Manslaughter, thus the chance that Zimmerman will get a fair trial is better.

He is not innocent. He put himself in a situation that got another innocent person killed, much like a drunk driver does. He will most likely face 2 to 5 years in prison, but not life. As for him being arrested, and no bond set, due to the race pimps stirring the shit, jail may be the safest place for him at this time.

I don't care if he's innocent or not. The point I've been always made is that this has not been about George Zimmerman. It has simply been a way for Obama and his lap-dogs to sow racial divisions for an election.

2nd Degree murder requires the prosecutor to achieve a higher standard of proof than Manslaughter, thus the chance that Zimmerman will get a fair trial is better.

Guilty or innocent, his life is destroyed. That is just as bad as trayvons death.

Guilty or innocent, his life is destroyed. That is just as bad as trayvons death.

No it's not. He's probably got a spot at FOX waiting for him.

Since when is it not ? Is it a crime to walk around in the rain in a hoodie ? Intent is a moot point. The end result is what matters and what resulted in a charge of second degree murder.

Getting out of your car to follow a suspicious stranger is not aggressive, its stupid and would likely end in an avoidable ass whipping for some one.

Sure it is. Rapists and Serial Killers do it all the time.

He is alive, may be found not guilty, and will be a "media sensation" for a time. Not as bad as death.

There has been no info supplied that shows Zimmerman instigated anything, nor has there been any info that proves Martin was *innocent*.

So again, you lie.

And you lie by saying the proof (which doesn't exist) has already been provided. You lie about the lie.

Typical JS crappola.

Zimmerman put himself there. No one put him there. It stinks to say it, but he was asking for it. He had no business following the guy on foot. He was advised not to, yet it sounds like he persisted. Laws like "stand your ground" and "make my day" are not excuses to shoot folks because you are stupid and cant handle it when you get an ass whipping for being that way.

Getting out of a car is an aggressive act????????? Even to follow someone???????

Since when?

Si Modo is right on that one. He was not advised to do anything.
"you do not have to" is not being advised.

Prosecution will argue successfully that GZ was so advised.

What you believe is immaterial.

My bad if she's state. I must not have looked closely enough at the quick links. She's still caving to pressure though. She didn't want that mob and all the political witch hunters coming after her. Better him than me was her motto.

She is STATE; in Florida you can get 15 YEARS for Agg. Assault, minimum MANDATORY 3 years for possession of FOUR GRAMS of an opiate based painkiller not prescribed for you. FIFTEEN years min. mandatory for 14 grams or more. Say hello to the Criminal PUNISHMENT Code, rehabilitation is secondary to PUNISHMENT.

Very well said. Could not agree with you more.
$$$ needs to be spent on educationand rehab on drug cases.
Drugs are a HEALTH problem first and foremost. We waste so much $$ there.
Take it from me. War on Drugs is HUGE FAILURE.

Forum List

Back