Zimmerman charged 2nd degree murder

You make it sound like Zimmerman was stalking him. He called the freaking police dude. He has a right to monitor his neighborhood dude.

And he had thought he could be a thief and guess what? He was. He was caught at school with instruments for breaking into houses and a bunch of jewelry that did not belong to him. Stop pretending that TM was a choir boy. He was a thug and frankly it's his disregard for people that cost him his life.

None of that matters at all. At the time he had skittles and tea. Zimmerman had no reason to do what he was doing. He initiated the action that ended in Travon Martens death. By all standards of the neighborhood watch, and every CCW instructor and law enforcement Zimmerman was wrong and his actions ended in the young mans death. The charge is legit.

You got that so ass backwards. The point of doing a neighborhood watch is to be a visible deterrent. Martin only had to explain that he lived there. Instead, he wanted to be a thug and attack. Trayvon was wrong and his actions caused his death. Good riddance.

TM had every right to go about as he wanted without GZ saying anything about it or intimating anything about it. Martin had to explain nothing to the perp. The perp instigated the whole thing, and an innocent man died.

None of that matters at all. At the time he had skittles and tea. Zimmerman had no reason to do what he was doing. He initiated the action that ended in Travon Martens death. By all standards of the neighborhood watch, and every CCW instructor and law enforcement Zimmerman was wrong and his actions ended in the young mans death. The charge is legit.

You got that so ass backwards. The point of doing a neighborhood watch is to be a visible deterrent. Martin only had to explain that he lived there. Instead, he wanted to be a thug and attack. Trayvon was wrong and his actions caused his death. Good riddance.

TM had every right to go about as he wanted without GZ saying anything about it or intimating anything about it. Martin had to explain nothing to the perp. The perp instigated the whole thing, and an innocent man died.

How do you know if he was innocent.
You were not there.

Link?

My bad if she's state. I must not have looked closely enough at the quick links. She's still caving to pressure though. She didn't want that mob and all the political witch hunters coming after her. Better him than me was her motto.
If she is caving in to overwhelming evidence that we are not privy to, and can make the 2nd degree charge stick then she is doing her job well.

Over charging is the norm these days.
If this goes to a jury trial they will get a lesser charge from the judge most likely.
As soon as this dies down I expect a plea. Let it go a year.

Keeping him safe for a year will be a chore. I do hope they get Sharpton, Jackson and the other race pimps out of there. And the media will be doing there best to keep it going. My bet is he is convicted on the 2nd and sentenced to two to five with time served.

The info has been supplied. We can wait for the trial, kosher girl. As I said, when you are in your denial mode, you would refuse to accept that the sun was shining as it cast your shadow in front of you.

Link?

to what ?

There has been no info supplied that shows Zimmerman instigated anything, nor has there been any info that proves Martin was *innocent*.

So again, you lie.

And you lie by saying the proof (which doesn't exist) has already been provided. You lie about the lie.

Typical JS crappola.

You have no idea what you are talking about, kosher girl. The who knows was aimed at that you have no idea of what you want. You quarrel to quarrel, not because you have any point.

Provide the link that proves Zimmerman instigated the altercation, liar.

Did he or did he not get out of the car, when advised not to? Even you, even in denial mode, know that. What a douche!

There has been no info supplied that shows Zimmerman instigated anything, nor has there been any info that proves Martin was *innocent*.

So again, you lie.

And you lie by saying the proof (which doesn't exist) has already been provided. You lie about the lie.

Typical JS crappola.

I am on my third CCW course. In this course, as well as the other two, the golden rule is to be where the trouble is NOT at all times. Stand your ground, make my day, as well as the castle doctrine is covered as well. Under the first two, Zimmerman would face 2nd degree murder in Texas, which is probably one of the most liberal states where shooting folks is concerned. The third does not apply. This case is discussed in the first hour of our class, and Zimmerman was considered wrong by all three instructors (two cops one judge) who teach the coarse. You are right in that there is no proof Zimmerman set about to kill him a black kid, but the fact that he was there, and his statements to the 911 operator prove the whole situation could have been avoided had he only done as he was trained in his CCW class. I will tell you like I told the other poster, I wont try and convince you because I wont do it. You have your opinion and I respect it. Zimmerman is no cold blooded killer, but he acted irresponsibly.

So again, you lie.

Typical JS crappola.

I am on my third CCW course. In this course, as well as the other two, the golden rule is to be where the trouble is NOT at all times. Stand your ground, make my day, as well as the castle doctrine is covered as well. Under the first two, Zimmerman would face 2nd degree murder in Texas, which is probably one of the most liberal states where shooting folks is concerned. The third does not apply. This case is discussed in the first hour of our class, and Zimmerman was considered wrong by all three instructors (two cops one judge) who teach the coarse. You are right in that there is no proof Zimmerman set about to kill him a black kid, but the fact that he was there, and his statements to the 911 operator prove the whole situation could have been avoided had he only done as he was trained in his CCW class. I will tell you like I told the other poster, I wont try and convince you because I wont do it. You have your opinion and I respect it. Zimmerman is no cold blooded killer, but he acted irresponsibly.

Fair analysis. Do not agree with all of it but you have my respect for your opinion. You have an open mind. Good for you.

Did he or did he not get out of the car, when advised not to? Even you, even in denial mode, know that. What a douche!
Getting out of a car is an aggressive act????????? Even to follow someone???????

Since when?

Since when is it not ? Is it a crime to walk around in the rain in a hoodie ? Intent is a moot point. The end result is what matters and what resulted in a charge of second degree murder.

Forum List

Back