Second-degree murder charge in Trayvon Martin case...

wow... that's almost enough to make me upgrade my cable service and order a year's supply of microwave popcorn...

oh, and yeah... buy a shotgun with plenty of ammo just in case Z's acquitted...

Special prosecutor Angela Corey announced the charges but would not discuss how she arrived at them or disclose other details of her investigation, saying: "That's why we try cases in court."

Second-degree murder is typically brought in cases when there is a fight or other confrontation that results in death and but does involve a premeditated plan to kill.

Corey would not disclose Zimmerman's whereabouts for his safety but said that he will be in court within 24 hours.

Zimmerman's new attorney, Mark O'Mara, said: "I'm expecting a lot of work and hopefully justice in the end."

Zimmerman, whose father is white and whose mother is Hispanic, has asserted since the Feb. 26 killing in Sanford that he shot in self-defense after the teenager attacked him. Martin's family argued Zimmerman was the aggressor.

The shooting brought demands from black leaders for his arrest and set off a furious nationwide debate over race and self-defense that reached all the way to the White House.

Corey said the decision to bring charges was based on the facts and the law, declaring: "We do not prosecute by public pressure or by petition."

Second-degree murder charge in Trayvon Martin case

Let Justice Prevail.

I 'spect Z will plea to a lesser charge...

and I 'spect that's what the SP was aiming for...

and I wouldn't be at all surprised that the SP and Z were in contact with each other before the announcement...

Last edited:
It's really about the circumstances, which have not been made public. When the time comes to do that, I believe the picture will be clearer. Many of the false claims are going to be proven just that.

I 'spect Z will plea to a lesser charge...

and I 'spect that's what the SP was aiming for...

and I wouldn't be at all surprised that the SP and Z were in contact with each other before the announcement...

The 4th Circuit reports she did NOT take the Defendant's call.

I do hope that it takes a year or more for this to come to trial. It has inflamed communities more and runs the risk of an emotional jury to decide with their hearts instead of the facts. We want a logical conclusion to this mess. Real justice.

That means those without an ax to grind.

I don't think anybody wants to see this go to trial with a risk of acquittal for Z...

Why Not. I want to see Justice, not spin.

mebbe you're too young to remember the L.A. riots 20 years ago...

members of the L.A. police force were brought to trial for the beating of Rodney King (who admitted that he was fleeing the police... and, mind you, wasn't killed in the incident)...

before and during the trial, the media stoked up public sentiment with an edited video...

however, the officers were acquitted by the jury...

and then, as the baseball announcer says it, "The crowd goes wild...!"

result: 53 people dead... more'n a half-billion dollars in damages...

be careful of what you wish for...

Last edited:
I wasn't looking for this particular YouTube but it is a fascinating comment on Zimmerman's frame of mind. The other funny or telling thing concerns Fox media, during District Attorney Corey's talk at 6PM I turned to see what Fox was covering, at the time they were covering a piece on Romney criticizing Obama about jobs for women and later a story on North Korea's missile program. Why would Fox not cover a story that has captivated the nation? Even CNN covered here entire interview. Fox is obviously not news but propaganda?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI5CA5jijw]Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube[/ame]

I do hope that it takes a year or more for this to come to trial. It has inflamed communities more and runs the risk of an emotional jury to decide with their hearts instead of the facts. We want a logical conclusion to this mess. Real justice.

That means those without an ax to grind.

good thing I ordered more popcorn...

I don't think anybody wants to see this go to trial with a risk of acquittal for Z...

Why Not. I want to see Justice, not spin.

mebbe you're too young to remember the L.A. riots 20 years ago...

members of the L.A. police force were brought to trial for the beating of Rodney King (who admitted that he was fleeing the police... and, mind you, wasn't killed in the incident)...

before and during the trial, the media stoked up public sentiment with an edited video...

however, the officers were acquitted by the jury...

and then, as the baseball announcer says it, "The crowd goes wild...!"

result: 53 people dead... more'n a half-billion dollars in damages...

be careful of what you wish for...

different scenario.. different times...

I wasn't looking for this particular YouTube but it is a fascinating comment on Zimmerman's frame of mind. The other funny or telling thing concerns Fox media, during District Attorney Corey's talk at 6PM I turned to see what Fox was covering, at the time they were covering a piece on Romney criticizing Obama about jobs for women and later a story on North Korea's missile program. Why would Fox not cover a story that has captivated the nation? Even CNN covered here entire interview. Fox is obviously not news but propaganda?

Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube

Why is no one talking about this?

why don't we once again show a way-outdated pic of Trayvon when he was sweet and little against a way-outdated pic of Z when he was under duress... yeah, that'll work...

While the Zimmerman/Martin ‘white’ on black killing is covered 24/7 on the MSM with an outpouring of rage and charges of a racial hate crime, where is the concern- where is the rage about the home invasion, torture, beating, rape and murder of the elderly white couple by a gang of feral blacks in Oklahoma just a few weeks ago?
The 90 year old war veteran husband was beaten and his jaw broken. He was shot in the face numerous times with a BB gun and sent to the hospital in critical condition.

The 85 year old partially blind wife was RAPED and then BEATEN TO DEATH.

Can you just imagine the pain, the humiliation, the horror that dear old lady experienced being gang raped by that pack of feral animals?

(the autopsy states she was raped. Don’t think all of these animals didn’t all participate)

And can you imagine the pain, the horror of that dear old husband having to witness this?

There’s a lot more involved here than a home invasion and robbery.

WHERE ARE THE CHARGES OF A RACIAL HATE CRIME??

90 year old husband’s jaw broken and shot in face with a BB gun numerous times?

85 wife year old semi blind wife RAPED and BEATEN to death??

Why does it take a foreign press to enlighten America as to this henious crime?

Where is the outrage?

Brutal home invasion of Oklahoma couple ends their 65-year romance after first meeting on a blind date | Mail Online

why don't we once again show a way-outdated pic of Trayvon when he was sweet and little against a way-outdated pic of Z when he was under duress... yeah, that'll work...

Did you EVER look at this picture, taken about two weeks before the DEFENDANT shot him?

The Trayvon Optics So Far — BagNews

Forum List

Back