Zimbabwe. What can do blacks without whites?

Discussion in 'Africa' started by Baron, Nov 20, 2017.

1. frigidweirdo

frigidweirdo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,497
    I couldn't give a fuck about JQPublic. This is me and you debating.

2. frigidweirdo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,497
    No, I didn't deny your statistics. I asked for your statistics. But you failed to produce them. So how can I agree or disagree?

3. harmonica

harmonica Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,982
    those are possibly part of the causation of their problems

and the blacks in Africa were screwed over by the Brits, Frogs, Belgians, etc
    seems like the blacks did not originally have the culture and/or intelligence to stop the whites from ''screwing'' them over
    .....the whites were superior in technology/information/communication/etc----
    the book Guns, Germs, and Steel, the author implies the difference in societies is geography, food production, domesticated animals
    --my Kenyan friend said the Africans didn't have a ''need'' for ships/technology/written language--this before the whites came.....
    ..but the whites didn't have a ''need'' to explore the world.....
    ...the people that ''want'' to better themselves usually do
    ..the people that like the status quo--make out just enough to get by, those that don't have that entrepreneurial spirit--''I want something better and bigger'', are ''lazy''---usually don't do well financially/etc
    ...the tribes in Africa were just getting by---they weren't getting advanced--long before the whites came

4. harmonica

harmonica Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,982
    here's another:
    blacks commit more hate crimes per capita at over TWICE the rate of whites
    Offenders

5. harmonica

harmonica Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,982
    he's a big anti-white guy/girl/something

6. harmonica

harmonica Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,982
    ...the blacks were FAR, far behind the whites---long BEFORE the whites came--in technology/written language/ etc
    so the whites didn't keep their intelligence down--- then---so it's hard to argue that slavery, colonialism, etc kept the blacks from achieving greater things
    ...sure, slavery, etc is a part--small part of it.....but the blacks were always behind

7. frigidweirdo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,497
    The Africans had the skills necessary to survive in the harsh environment of Africa. The whites went in and took what they wanted. Some people made it rich. Diamonds were worth a lot in Europe because they'd had the food supplies to have people not working in food.

In the US 1.5% of people work in Agriculture which is enough to feed the country and more.

In Zambia 85% of people work in Agriculture which is barely enough to feed the country.

That's not difference in INTELLIGENCE, it's a difference in GEOGRAPHY. It's not so hard to understand, is it?

No, black people didn't have a need for writing before white people came along, because they had to SURVIVE first. The whites came in an were able to use the support network from home, ship off goods that were worth a lot of money in the west but not worth much in Africa and make themselves rich to import foreign food.

8. frigidweirdo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,497
    So?

9. frigidweirdo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,497
    Yes, they were. As I've said, it's mostly down to food.

Intelligence is what? Is a spider unintelligent? Well, if it can put up a web near an electric light and get a lot of insects to eat, that's not stupid. Intelligence depends on the context of the place you're in.

The problem was that the whites came in more developed, they had people who didn't need to grow crops for a living, they could do something else.

Ever played Civilization games? You basically get a new unit of something that's superior to your enemy's and you can try and destroy them before they manage to get this weapon. Same thing here.

The number of people working in agriculture in the UK in 1800 was far different from the number working in agriculture in Africa in 1800. There's the difference. All great empires were places where there were enough people who didn't need to produce food to be able to develop the empire.

So blacks were always behind. Then they were shipped to Africa and treated as Untermenschen. The whites, especially in the South, were not willing to allow blacks to advance. And so many of them stayed down. Now the very same whites are complaining that black people didn't develop. Er... what?

10. TheParser

TheParser Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +646
    BULLETIN

I have just read that the new government of Zimbabwe has decided to return some land to a Caucasian farmer and may be planning to invite other Caucasian farmers whose land was confiscated years ago to return to the country.

It is always nice to report constructive and positive news.

Who knows? Maybe the new government will even treat gay people more kindly. According to some media reports, their lives are currently very difficult.