Zelensky refusing to surrender is causing deaths of Ukrainian people

Whether you like Putin or hate him.
Putin is a master strategist and tactician that has been planning and organizing the logistics for the invasion of Ukraine a long time.
That sort of render Ukraine valid for a carte blanche when it comes down to defensive strategy. Any objection from you (the enemy) is more like a sign of doing something right.

Sunni Man
No you fight and die if you love your nation !

Personally I won’t fight for America unless billions of slant eyed Chinese try to conquer us

Now I know Russia is on par with UK lol

Vladimir Putin's government is many orders of magnitude less repressive then Joseph Stalin's government. Millions of people have insulted Vladimir Putin on Social Media and suffered no consequences.

PS. I am neither Russian nor American. I am ethnically Jewish. My first language is Russian.

Salin had been an extreme psychopath. He was the only man I know in world history who suffered a terrible paranoia on real reasons because he murdered millions of his own people.

Putin made now something what is without any logic because it is not good for anyone. Not good for the Ukraine, not good for Russia and also not good for Europe, Asia and America. Someone said Putin suffers something what I would call "He is an addict of might". It seems to be for him a kind of orgiastic feeling to demonstrate his might and to see the helplessness of his enemies. Perhaps his psychological situation is going out of his own control.

Exists within Russia any possibility to go against Putin because he is either insane or he had misused his power?

Last edited:
All very true. BUT, President Putin must not have factored in the resoluteness of the Ukrainian people nor the opposition from the rest of the world and his own people.

The problem now seems to be how President Putin finds an off-ramp AND saves face. Given his history and personality, he would rather die than appear weak or have lost.

That’s why Putin is not a master strategist and tactician.

His strategy and tactics were way off.

They didn't have to be enemies, they chose to be. After the fall of the Soviet Union Russia was headed towards equal economic partnership with the west, then came Putin. Everyone who argues your point conveniently forgets the other half of the story. Putin continuously violated the treaties, treaties that would have removed ALL medium range missiles including Russia's. Putin only wanted Russia to have them so he could threaten the European NATO countries. Putin isolated Russia, no one else did.

Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons in 1991 under pressure from the United States, Russia, NATO and The United Nations.

What did they get in return with the Budapest Memorandum ... Financial Compensation, and promises from
The United States, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and Northern Ireland (China and France signed with individual stipulations).

The promises didn't work out that well ... Maybe they should have kept the nukes.

It seems Russian Orthodox Clerics are moving into the Opposed Camp.

The Russian Troops are being killed. The “humanitarian” Putin should put the gun barrel in his mouth. It would save everyone a lot of trouble.

Putin sent the Russian army into Ukraine as a humanitarian peace keeping mission.
But unfortunately, criminal bands of Ukrainians started shooting at the Russian soldiers causing them to defend themselves with return fire.
InternetTroll-M.jpg

Gotta love rationalizations.......... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, I'm sure if Russia covertly did in Mexico or Canada what we did in Ukraine, you'd just be like "Would you like to supersize that?"

Dumb fuck.

The U.S. would do almost exactly the same thing. We'd wait until Russia had a weakness, like a dufous president or an inner crisis and we'd go and put things back, or at least REMOVE the imposters and their hardware. And there'd be collateral damage to civilians, just like in so many of our little wars. Now let's see who's going to rationalize.

Yeah, I'm sure if Russia covertly did in Mexico or Canada what we did in Ukraine, you'd just be like "Would you like to supersize that?"

Dumb fuck.

The U.S. would do almost exactly the same thing. We'd wait until Russia had a weakness, like a dufous president or an inner crisis and we'd go and put things back, or at least REMOVE the imposters and their hardware. And there'd be collateral damage to civilians, just like in so many of our little wars. Now let's see who's going to rationalize.
I sorry I didn't confirm your bias......... NOT!!!! :rofl:

Pres. Zelensky inability to face the facts and gracefully surrender is causing the deaths of innocent Ukrainian people for no reason except his inflated narcissistic ego. ...

Either that or maybe they should fight to the death every last man woman and child then blow up the country leaving nothing useful to the Russians should they lose the battle!

Markle

And why do you "laugh"? Because you are also an anti-Semite who knows what he knows because he knows what he knows and never asks how this bullshit came into the own mind?

Last edited:

Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons in 1991 under pressure from the United States, Russia, NATO and The United Nations.

What did they get in return with the Budapest Memorandum ... Financial Compensation, and promises from
The United States, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and Northern Ireland (China and France signed with individual stipulations).

The promises didn't work out that well ... Maybe they should have kept the nukes.

Do you like to see a nuclear disaster now instead of a conventional disaster?

By the way: All Ukrainians who have to flee the Russians are welcome in the European Union! You are not alone! But a nuclear war helps no one!

Pres. Zelensky should quickly negotiate a surrender instead of encouraging untrained civilians to take up weapons and sacrifice their lives for a hopeless cause. ... :cool-45:
The untrain civilians are beating the shit out of the "trained" russian soldiers. And the worlds volunteer experienced fighters for Ukraine haven't even gotten there YET.

Either that or maybe they should fight to the death every last man woman and child then blow up the country leaving nothing useful to the Russians should they lose the battle!

I'm sure it exist much better solutions. The most important is to fight for life - and not against anyone or anything. Specially to fight for honor and revenge makes not any sense. But who not let others live - Putin for example - speaks the death sentence over the own person.

Dear Ukrainians: Save you children! All Ukrainians who have to flee are welcome in the European Union!

Pres. Zelensky inability to face the facts and gracefully surrender is causing the deaths of innocent Ukrainian people for no reason except his inflated narcissistic ego. ...
The ideal would be for Putin to march all the way to Madrid and hang every western government leader ,the WEF and every beurocrat along way ...

Have they started leveling whole blocks yet ...? Haven't been reading much news the last few days

What you really mean is
"I'm supporting Trump who supports the communists. I've been pressured to take a side so I would like the Ukrainians to surrender, that way I don't have to withdraw my support for trump"

The guilt of supporting Trump and appearing a traitor to your country is becoming over bearing.
You should have thought of that before you made a mistake by supporting an idiot in the first place.

Forum List

Back