Zelensky makes dramatic G-7 visit as Biden mobilizes allies over China

Hard to know what to believe anymore. We have slid way too far down the rabbit hole. Taking up position's like the LEFTIST have done in this COUNTRY in power, and then expecting the world to celebrate with the left on those position's taken, ummmm is as delusional as it gets.
How come trumpers tend to be pro Russian?

Wow! Wow! Wow!

quotes:
HIROSHIMA, Japan — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky arrived here Saturday for a dramatic last-minute visit to the Group of Seven summit of powerful democracies as President Biden sought to mobilize allies against a rising China’s growing political, military and economic power.

Are you on Telegram? Subscribe to our channel for the latest updates on Russia’s war in Ukraine.

Zelensky’s trip, which had become public only a day before, immediately overshadowed the leaders’ efforts to focus on issues beyond Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine. But it underlined the summit’s broad theme of democracies standing up to autocracies, as Biden and his counterparts highlighted Moscow and Beijing as twin threats to a democratic world order.

In their joint statement, the G-7 nations — which comprise Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States, as well as the European Union — sought to project unity on a range of global challenges. It was clear that supporting Ukraine and countering what they called China’s economic coercion remained the top priorities, and leaders specifically called out China for not playing an active role in ending Russia’s war in Ukraine.

Biden and mobilize in the same sentence? That is when I quit reading.

If he's doing that sort of thing you are right. Unbelievable.
He used to be in the “entertainment business”, in other words Europe’s equivalent to Hollywood degenerates. Wouldn’t surprise me if he was a male prostitute for the Euro political elites, and how he got his current acting job.

Wow! Wow! Wow!

quotes:
HIROSHIMA, Japan — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky arrived here Saturday for a dramatic last-minute visit to the Group of Seven summit of powerful democracies as President Biden sought to mobilize allies against a rising China’s growing political, military and economic power.

Are you on Telegram? Subscribe to our channel for the latest updates on Russia’s war in Ukraine.

Zelensky’s trip, which had become public only a day before, immediately overshadowed the leaders’ efforts to focus on issues beyond Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine. But it underlined the summit’s broad theme of democracies standing up to autocracies, as Biden and his counterparts highlighted Moscow and Beijing as twin threats to a democratic world order.

In their joint statement, the G-7 nations — which comprise Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States, as well as the European Union — sought to project unity on a range of global challenges. It was clear that supporting Ukraine and countering what they called China’s economic coercion remained the top priorities, and leaders specifically called out China for not playing an active role in ending Russia’s war in Ukraine.

Was he wearing the latest Fetterman attire?

He used to be in the “entertainment business”, in other words Europe’s equivalent to Hollywood degenerates. Wouldn’t surprise me if he was a male prostitute for the Euro political elites, and how he got his current acting job.
Negativity is one of the normal response to things you can't understand. Sorry to be you. Limited minds are this world's biggest problem. Striving to limit your conjecture would be a good start for you. Sticking to the truth helps too

It's hard to know sometimes who to believe. My litmus test is this: If the RINOs and Dems and Media are FOR something ... then I'm pretty certain I'll be against it. They seem to align themselves with leftist or globalist ideals and I'm opposed to both.
That's exactly the way I see it.... So much bad has gone on here, and is still going on here, that I'm just numb when it comes to celebrating anything the left is heavily involved in. Sad, but true. I am a humanitarian, and therefore I hate war. To much death and destruction ... It's ridiculous to think that anyone truly wins with so much death and destruction. It alters societies forever .....

Zelensky the Globlalist puppet needs more money....and more and more....imagine that

pFzlS0A.jpg

Wow! Wow! Wow!

quotes:

How come trumpers tend to be pro Russian?
We're not but as I have stated many times, Putin is the lesser of two evils. Zelensky is an evil puppet of the Khazarian Mafia and of the Illuminati.

Wake up, your crew are fascist supporters and you can't even see it..................LOL
It's a sad day when Christian's are seen as fascists by the left, but it's only because we don't believe in the thing's that the left does. We aren't fascists no matter how much the Leftist call us that.

Wake up, your crew are fascist supporters and you can't even see it..................LOL
You're the one that's blind. Which party has an agenda they keep pushing on the American people, especially minorities; that no one wants. Which party is defending the rights of women and minorities to be full citizens with autonomy over their own bodies; which the majority of Americans support. That determines who the fascists are and at this point in history the republicans fit that designation far better than any Democrat ever could. So grow up already.

So you subscribe to his Biden funded comedy show?
Don't fascists shut down churches?
You have a warped mind. Zelindky was successful in his own right. Fascists burn down churches, look at the record the majority of those were done by far- right wing nuts. Quit wasting my time, you know these facts as well as I do.

We're not but as I have stated many times, Putin is the lesser of two evils. Zelensky is an evil puppet of the Khazarian Mafia and of the Illuminati.
Yes, OMG, a Jewish kid involved with those right-wing nuts.

Forum List

Back