Biden Confabs With Japan and South Korea

Biden Welcomes Japanese and South Korean Leaders to Camp David Summit

President Biden welcomed his counterparts from Japan and South Korea to Camp David on Friday morning as he seeks to cement a newly fortified three-way alliance, bridging generations of friction between the two Asian powers to forge mutual security arrangements in the face of an increasingly assertive China.

[snip]

“Strengthening the ties between our democracies has long been a priority for me, dating back to when I was vice president of the United States,” Mr. Biden told the other leaders in a televised introductory session. “That’s because our countries and the world would be safer” if they stand together. He added, “I want to thank you both for your political courage that brought you here.”

[snip]

Biden administration officials said the leaders would sign off on a formal “commitment to consult,” an understanding that the three nations would treat any security threat to one of them as a threat to all, requiring mutual discussion about how to respond.

That's the cover story.

However, my highly placed sources in MAGA world tell me the true purpose of this secret Camp David summit was so Joe "Peter" Biden could inform our Asian allies the terms of America's surrender to China.

And it only cost them five million dollars!
I have to say that Biden finally did something good for a change. After about 5000 decisions which were bad for the country I guess he was bound to stumble across something that was good.

Forum List

Back