Zelensky makes dramatic G-7 visit as Biden mobilizes allies over China

Like he'll it is, this America sticking it's nose in a Eurotrash problem. It has nothing to do with us. Go play internet tough gay somewhere else.
Notice the total disrespect shown by Rogue Al for our allies. This is subversive activities at it's worse. Probably not an American at all, or a very ignorant one.

Trump wanted something for those at the highest risk. Only fascist Democrats wanted to push experimental treatments on healthy younger people. At least try.
3ibktgmrbd361.png

A jury finds Trump liable for battery and defamation in E. Jean Carroll trial​

A DC or Manhattan jury would find him guilty of molesting a unicorn. As I'm sure you understand. You're just too lacking in honesty, honor, or integrity to care. Everything is so politicized these days, guilt or innocence doesn't come into a jury decision. FORTUNATELY the scum coming after him are too damned obsessed and stupid to notice that every one of their attacks boosts his polling and his campaign coffers so, keep it up, baby!

How come trumpers tend to be pro Russian?
No one is pro-Russian, just anti-radical-left.

Why are you a leftist maybe ??

Why are you anti-Russian ?

I've never actually met a Russian in my lifetime.

Don't know if I'd like them or not...

I've met radical leftist, and nope I didn't like them at-tall. Sorry if you might be a radical leftist. .

A DC or Manhattan jury would find him guilty of molesting a unicorn. As I'm sure you understand. You're just too lacking in honesty, honor, or integrity to care. Everything is so politicized these days, guilt or innocence doesn't come into a jury decision. FORTUNATELY the scum coming after him are too damned obsessed and stupid to notice that every one of their attacks boosts his polling and his campaign coffers so, keep it up, baby!
The only hope they'll have now, is if the stand gets so over crowded with potentials on the Republican side, otherwise that will be running also for president, that they'll end up taking each other out by attacking each other like vicious animal's trapped together in a ring, after being thrown some red meat in the ring.

That's where it'll end up getting stupid.

Why republican's play into the leftist hands like that just boggles the mind really.

Sausages have developed over thousands of years, your clot shot, less than one year. Try harder, rube.
Mankind has evolved, ( some of us continue to do so, others are currently devolving ), over millions of years. Finally arriving at a time when we can utilize our own RNA to help us overcome certain disadvantages of our physical existence. Far from perfect, it is a start of a new age for mankind. Many still fall prey to fear and the preponderance to do nothing. Thank GOD the majority have the sense to remain level-headed and keep their wits about them. After all the sky is not falling, and the glass remains half full.

There is confused, there is also very confused, but you take the cake. Thanks for all those words that perfectly describe trump; " lacking in honesty, honor, or integrity. And yes, the " scum " has had another day in court to be unequivocally declared the pervert he is.How very stupid and delusional can trump get.

Mankind has evolved, ( some of us continue to do so, others are currently devolving ), over millions of years. Finally arriving at a time when we can utilize our own RNA to help us overcome certain disadvantages of our physical existence. Far from perfect, it is a start of a new age for mankind. Many still fall prey to fear and the preponderance to do nothing. Thank GOD the majority have the sense to remain level-headed and keep their wits about them. After all the sky is not falling, and the glass remains half full.
Man is evolving eh ? That's funny, because the same things men are doing today, are no different than what they were doing over 2000 year's ago.

That's right, men and women have the same human traits that they did back then, and isn't it amazing how the word tells us the stories and examples of it as proof positive that our character remains, although the tools we discover and use might change along with our approach ?

Wow! Wow! Wow!

quotes:
HIROSHIMA, Japan — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky arrived here Saturday for a dramatic last-minute visit to the Group of Seven summit of powerful democracies as President Biden sought to mobilize allies against a rising China’s growing political, military and economic power.

Are you on Telegram? Subscribe to our channel for the latest updates on Russia’s war in Ukraine.

Zelensky’s trip, which had become public only a day before, immediately overshadowed the leaders’ efforts to focus on issues beyond Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine. But it underlined the summit’s broad theme of democracies standing up to autocracies, as Biden and his counterparts highlighted Moscow and Beijing as twin threats to a democratic world order.

In their joint statement, the G-7 nations — which comprise Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States, as well as the European Union — sought to project unity on a range of global challenges. It was clear that supporting Ukraine and countering what they called China’s economic coercion remained the top priorities, and leaders specifically called out China for not playing an active role in ending Russia’s war in Ukraine.

What a load of rubbish. China has called for peace negotiations while the aforementioned list of anti-Democratic ass-lickers insist on contributing more and more weapons. It would be a fair guess that the above statement is in response to the fact that Putin has been able to destroy much of the dirty (and I do mean DIRTY) arsenal sent from the Fascist-behaving West.

* Oh, did I say dirty? Maybe it was a sub-conscience referral to the fact that the meeting took place in Hiroshima where the world's worst atrocity was committed by one of those anti-Democratic nations. What a coincidence! :auiqs.jpg:

What a load of rubbish. China has called for peace negotiations while the aforementioned list of anti-Democratic ass-lickers insist on contributing more and more weapons. It would be a fair guess that the above statement is in response to the fact that Putin has been able to destroy much of the dirty (and I do mean DIRTY) arsenal sent from the Fascist-behaving West.

* Oh, did I say dirty? Maybe it was a sub-conscience referral to the fact that the meeting took place in Hiroshima where the world's worst atrocity was committed by one of those anti-Democratic nations. What a coincidence! :auiqs.jpg:
Hopefully saner heads prevail in Eastern Europe, since there aren’t any in DC. The end of this awful war maybe near.

Hersh reports neighboring nations are pressuring the fool in Kiev to make peace.
THE UKRAINE REFUGEE QUESTION

Like he'll it is, this America sticking it's nose in a Eurotrash problem. It has nothing to do with us. Go play internet tough gay somewhere else.
Judging by your spelling you're obviously not an American so piss off Russian bot.

No one is pro-Russian, just anti-radical-left.

No one is anti Russian? There is a hit in your credibility.

Why are you a leftist maybe ??

I'm not.

Why are you anti-Russian ?

Communism, wars, our nations enemy.

I've never actually met a Russian in my lifetime.

I let a couple. They were pretty cool but we aren't talking about anecdotal meetings with regular Russians; we are talking about the Russian government...but you had to realize that.

Don't know if I'd like them or not...

I'm sure you would. Trump likes them so you do.

I've met radical leftist, and nope I didn't like them at-tall. Sorry if you might be a radical leftist. .
Not sure what a radical leftist is but I'm sure your media masters have told you some doozies.

Forum List

Back