Zelensky makes dramatic G-7 visit as Biden mobilizes allies over China

On this I agree. It is their business. Overthrowing governments happens. But when it does we can’t just pretend everything is the same, like when much of the country doesn’t agree with the revolution and new government. Hence why they had a civil war. A real ”new democracy” would had let each province vote to be in the new government. This one did not. They unilaterally declared rights to all their old borders. It is on this matter I disagree with the actions of the Kiev government. It is undemocratic and authoritarian. But the West doesn’t care because they want a pro-West Ukraine to land grab as much as possible away from pro-Russian people.

One thing for sure is, we should not be involved. It is between Ukraine and Russia, not us.
It's our business, all of Eastern Europe and the Baltic States are threatened by Russian hegemony.

"If Ivanka wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her" - on national tv? wtf

Trump is not an incestuous pedophile like your guy
Screenshot_20220710-142831_Chrome.jpg

Actually Russia started the war in 2014 and then tried to finish it in 2022. People like you are traitors to Western Democracy and you help enable Russian hegemony.
Obama and Soros started the war when they funded the Euromaiden insurrection.

Is that fake or real ? Is that Zelensky dancing like that ?? Good grief... That would be a sad situation if that's him doing something like that. How could any self-respecting soldier fight for someone like that ? Wow
Yup. He's a cross-dressing queer at heart. And a satanic one at that.

How many times has Russia invaded Western Europe?

How many times has Western European countries invaded Russia?
Unfortunately ... America has invaded LOTS more nations than Russia has over the past several decades. Russia ain't perfect by any means, but the warmongers in D.C. are rabid invaders. They call it “fighting for Democracy” or “freedom” when they're really after resources, power, and control.

Unfortunately ... America has invaded LOTS more nations than Russia has over the past several decades. Russia ain't perfect by any means, but the warmongers in D.C. are rabid invaders. They call it “fighting for Democracy” or “freedom” when they're really after resources, power, and control.
Hard to know what to believe anymore. We have slid way too far down the rabbit hole. Taking up position's like the LEFTIST have done in this COUNTRY in power, and then expecting the world to celebrate with the left on those position's taken, ummmm is as delusional as it gets.

Hard to know what to believe anymore. We have slid way too far down the rabbit hole. Taking up position's like the LEFTIST have done in this COUNTRY in power, and then expecting the world to celebrate with the left on those position's taken, ummmm is as delusional as it gets.
It's hard to know sometimes who to believe. My litmus test is this: If the RINOs and Dems and Media are FOR something ... then I'm pretty certain I'll be against it. They seem to align themselves with leftist or globalist ideals and I'm opposed to both.

LOL, he’s there for a shakedown.

Things aren’t going well in his little war:

View attachment 787205
He's not trump, get your head out of the gutter. He's a good Jewish boy

Forum List

Back