Zelensky is no Churchill

Bruce_Almighty
P won’t rule U .you Chicago thug
Why the name calling Q?

Pootin want his own puppet government in the Ukraine and invaded the Ukraine on baseless nonsense, so let be clear you are wanting to surrender to a man that lied about the real reason why he invaded the Ukraine…

Also if he was wanting to protect the two break away sections then just put troops there but instead he is ordering the overthrow of the Ukrainian Government based on lies!

He won’t ever stop until he can claim a small victory

in fact , P will soon unleash the AF

Tossing out insults and childish taunts is something Pootin would do, so I can see why Q like Pootin so much…

Fact is the Ukraine was or is being invaded based on lies by Pootin, and Pootin main goal is overthrowing the Ukrainian Government and replacing it with a more Pro-Moscow Government, so tell me Q do you support this and if so why?

And how would he save Ukraine?
from what. Most of the people are leaving and his country is getting destroyed, for what,, freedom? Kids are crying. We put up with a dictator for 4 years and we voted him out of office.

I better go to bed.
You just don’t get the gravity of this
No, we get it and understand Pootin wanted a war and want to show the World Russia might and he is hell bent on dragging NATO into a war along with the U.S., so maybe Pootin need to stop and reverse his course because history will remember him starting the end game scenario!

Bruce_Almighty
The French army was superb in WW1
You must be French because you surrender like one and the funny part is I am half - French…

Look, Z and the Ukrainian people have every right to fight for their illusion to freedom and not be controlled by Moscow…

Z is a hero and let remember our Founding Father’s faced a military that no one thought would lose, and yet here we are living without England as our master’s…

So are you from Paris and do you miss Hitler?

We have our own oligarchs , rich people and they control the US.

What is so different apart from Russia, he will put his own man in , and they will vote him out. I can't stand history with its beautiful buildings being destroys that's been there from the 1100 century, people fleeing and they have no place to go, leaving their homes, and the children. Breaks my heart.

Forum List

Back