Zelensky and Pentagon hit “pause” button on counter-offensive

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Hmm, here I thought the Russians were defeated.

Maybe they need to round up some teenagers off the streets and conscript them.

Or will the Ukrainian cheerleaders around the world finally go join the Zelensky Foreign Legion?

Anyone?
It's much too late to try to convince Russia to pause the war now. They want the settlement that they are due and they're going to eliminate the entire Ukraine if they don't get it.

And remember, this is America's war against Russia so what the Ukraine wants, nobody gives a rat's ass about.

Anyone?

Not very goddamn likely anymore.

Nothing from the Kyiv Trolls yet . And the other scribblers just regurgitating MSM drivel that was repeated week in and week out . Which Trolls will give us a grudging apology or shall they be named and shamed ?What a bunch of grubby individuals with not one of them prepared and capable to do any real research .

IOW The counteroffensive was an utter failure. But billions of dollars were successfully laundered.
American dollars spent on its wars is not a bad investment. This war is the most critical investment America has ever risked, at least as far back as the end of WW2.

But it also has the potential to be America's biggest loss ever. Not just in dollars spent but more important in world power squandered on a loser country and lost.

America had to make it happen. It already was left too long!

Hmm, here I thought the Russians were defeated.
You Putinsuckers don't all have to instantly rebleat bad Russian propaganda, you know. You can just choose to not do it.

Think about it, a life not spent on your knees servicing commies. That has to hold some attraction for you, right?

Some of the improvement came because Ukraine changed tactics, focusing more on wearing down the Russian forces with artillery and long-range missiles than charging into enemy minefields and fire.

Only Russians are dumb enough to charge into a machine gun or minefield

We are way low on ammo. Time for sitzkrieg

I have some ammo I'd gladly sell the Ukes for a bazillion dollars.

IMG_8098.JPG

You Putinsuckers don't all have to instantly rebleat bad Russian propaganda, you know. You can just choose to not do it.

Think about it, a life not spent on your knees servicing commies. That has to hold some attraction for you, right?
“Russian propaganda“? The article is citing NY Times and Zelensky’s own statements…

If all you can do is hurl insults without backing anything up, you’ve lost.

Some of the improvement came because Ukraine changed tactics, focusing more on wearing down the Russian forces with artillery and long-range missiles than charging into enemy minefields and fire.

Only Russians are dumb enough to charge into a machine gun or minefield
Your statement is referring to the Ukrainians tactics…they were charging into minefields and fire. They finally figured out that is bad.

The only "Russian propaganda" I know of was that time Hillary Clinton paid for a fake Russian dossier.

Nothing from the Kyiv Trolls yet . And the other scribblers just regurgitating MSM drivel that was repeated week in and week out . Which Trolls will give us a grudging apology or shall they be named and shamed ?What a bunch of grubby individuals with not one of them prepared and capable to do any real research .
I’m sure when he is done traff—-“rescuing“ children from the war zone, Litloser will give us his daily propaganda excuse.

The war is far from over. Nobody but fools expected the Ukrainians to keep up the rapid successes they have had throwing back the Russian invasion. Most expected them to be overwhelmed quickly back in February 2022. Putin certainly expected that. He remains a weakened leader, and the mafia-like siloviki groups that make up Russian state power may still finish him off and consume themselves in chaotic internal power struggles.

It is of course a terrible war for those who have to do the fighting and dying, as all wars are. The Europeans have stuck together much more than I expected up to this point, as has the Ukrainian national state itself. The Germans and Europeans have survived economically and increased their military budgets. NATO has emerged stronger.

Putin’s gamble has, so far, backfired terribly. He will be lucky if he survives physically and can get a temporary cease fire out of his adventure, and Russia will be lucky if it doesn’t fall into chaos and civil war. It’s economy and society is screwed worse than ever.

If the Ukrainian military cannot advance much further and war weariness sets in, conditions may open for peace talks and a ceasefire, but a real peace treaty is unlikely to be reached. I doubt Putin can remain in power past November 2024 … unless Trump is elected and saves his ass, something I think quite unlikely.

A reminder that 19 years ago yesterday, Russia, using missiles they had moved to Donbas, shot down civilian airliner MH17, killing all on board.

At first Russia bragged about shooting down a Ukrainian aircraft. Then, after they learned it was civilian, they denied having anything to do with it.

That's the kind of truthiness you get from Russia.

Kyiv Troll Madtooth making up all sorts of nonsense has seemingly joined forces with old man Winkle Titty .
QUOTING MADTOOTH :-“Russian propaganda“? The article is citing NY Times and Zelensky’s own statements…

If all you can do is hurl insults without backing anything up, you’ve lost.
It is trying to deal with half wits who rely all the time on Fake News and seem to revel in their own ignorance . Deniers. He was the same wth Covid and the Killer Shots, which raises questions regarding his mental competency .A Denier trend based on a personality problem or just another low grade TittyWinkle type of troll ?

Forum List

Back