America must strike now

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Now that the world Reich has weakened, it's time to continue the work of the great Reagan and support the rebels.

1 Support of he patriots of Poland against the Belarusian dictator Lukashenko. Liberate the occupied Polish lands in Belarus.

2. Support the Svoboda Legion, send it against Wagner terrorists and Bandera criminals in Ukraine.

3. Support the rebels of Shah Massoud in Afghanistan against the Pashtun imperialists, the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

4. Support the national liberation movement of the Uighurs against the Chinese bloody regime. In the future, liberate Tibet.

5. Support the rebels in Syria and destroy the bloody Baath regime along with Assed and his accomplices.

These are the main goals for now.

Now that the world Reich has weakened, it's time to continue the work of the great Reagan and support the rebels.

1 Support of he patriots of Poland against the Belarusian dictator Lukashenko. Liberate the occupied Polish lands in Belarus.

2. Support the Svoboda Legion, send it against Wagner terrorists and Bandera criminals in Ukraine.

3. Support the rebels of Shah Massoud in Afghanistan against the Pashtun imperialists, the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

4. Support the national liberation movement of the Uighurs against the Chinese bloody regime. In the future, liberate Tibet.

5. Support the rebels in Syria and destroy the bloody Baath regime along with Assed and his accomplices.

do the nurses walk you on the grounds every so often so you can post at sunny acres hospital

• Banned
American Mission: Freedom War.

DO NOT FORGET IT

wr-960.webp

R U CRAZY?....

• Banned
Mamma Told Me Not To Come

When America was great it didn't care about dirty hippies.
The hippies dishonored America during the Vietnam campaign, and this led to the genocide of the Cambodians and the rise of bloody communism.
Nixon despised these dirty pigs.
And the great Reagan was Nixon's heir.

The hippies dishonored America during the Vietnam campaign, and this led to the genocide of the Cambodians and the rise of bloody communism.
Dude, my post went right over your head.
My point was that I never should have wasted my time with reading your thread.
Hence...."Mamma Told Me Not To Come", remark.

Polish hussars ready to fight
The cowboys are already pulling up.
They signed a contract for the installation of missile defense in Poland

Dude, my post went right over your head.
My point was that I never should have wasted my time with reading your thread.
Hence...."Mamma Told Me Not To Come", remark.
Coincidence. The hippies were pacifists who thwarted Nixon's just war against communist aggression in the Vietnamese company. It looked like a call to sabotage the American Freedom Mission.

Coincidence. The hippies were pacifists who thwarted Nixon's just war against communist aggression in the Vietnamese company. It looked like a call to sabotage the American Freedom Mission.
You know nothing about America and it's reasoning for participating in the Viet Nam 'CONFLICT'.
So please don't embarrass yourself with claiming that you do.

You know nothing about America and it's reasoning for participating in the Viet Nam 'CONFLICT'.
So please don't embarrass yourself with claiming that you do.
Even if I didn't know about the reasons, that dirty hippies sabotaged the American mission is known to all literate people. Nixon himself wrote about it.

This led to tragic consequences for America itself. The spring of Nixon was over, soon the left came again, America went into crisis, Europe strengthened and the Bretton Woods system collapsed.

All the troubles of America were initiated by dirty anti-American pigs.

Even if I didn't know about the reasons, that dirty hippies sabotaged the American mission is known to all literate people. Nixon himself wrote about it.

This led to tragic consequences for America itself. The spring of Nixon was over, soon the left came again, America went into crisis, Europe strengthened and the Bretton Woods system collapsed.

All the troubles of America were initiated by dirty anti-American pigs.
You keep doubling down on stupidity, I see. :rolleyes-41:

It is not the job of the US to spend our resources (young men's lives) on what YOU think is important. Let your country step up and liberate the places you listed.

We should never have been in Vietnam. And we were never equipped properly and never fought the war to win.

It was just another war to support the Military/Industrial Complex.

Forum List

Back