YUGE WINNING! Obama's Un-American Mandate Repealed...

You know not what you speak of son. You should really think these types of Government overreach abuses through, before supporting them.

Okay, again, for the tenth time- can you name someone who was

THROWN IN JAIL FOR NOT GETTING INSURANCE

Thanks.

I have no problem with these kinds of "overreaches". I have no problem with mandates that everyone who drives a car has insurance. That protects me from liability. Just like I have no problem with everyone getting health insurance so I don't get soaked for the guy who shows up at the ER and gives a false name.

You know not what you speak of son. You should really think these types of Government overreach abuses through, before supporting them.

Thanks.

I have no problem with these kinds of "overreaches". I have no problem with mandates that everyone who drives a car has insurance. That protects me from liability. Just like I have no problem with everyone getting health insurance so I don't get soaked for the guy who shows up at the ER and gives a false name.

Always with that terrible comparison. If a person doesn't want (or can't afford) car insurance, they simply don't drive a car. My grandparents never had car insurance, neither did my mother. Why? Because they never drove a car in their lives before.

So what does one do when they don't want (or can't afford) health insurance--kill themselves?

No, it was probably just the best they could do without the insurance companies pulling the shit they pulled back in the 1990's and scaring people into thinking they'd lose their insurance.

And yet many did lose their insurance this time.

During bussing is when all of our suburbs began to grow. Houses popping up everywhere. Most of my parents family used to live in the city, but all but one left mostly because of bussing.

. There's a lot of reasons behind the growth of the burbs. The only ones who left were the racists. Cleveland is a shithole because the industries moved out.

So they moved out of the city into the suburbs because industry left? If that were even close to the truth, how would moving to the burbs have helped them?

It was never our idea. That's why EVERY SINGLE Republican voted against it.

They would have voted against Sunshine and Puppies if the Black Guy proposed it.

But the IM is still their awful idea.

Then why didn't they introduce it as law? Why didn't they even suggest introducing it as law?

The thing is deep down inside, even leftists like yourself realize Commie Care was an utter failure. That's why you're trying to shun off the failure to Republicans who again--had nothing to do with Commie Care.

That's a Hoot coming from a liberal..

Ever since the election you basket cases have been

howling at the moon and catching your hair on fire....

Think about that real hard and then you tell me who nuts are..........

Hey, guy, I stopped voting Republican because the nuts took over.

The LIbertarian nuts, the religious nuts, and the racist nuts.

So everybody is nuts except you. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Doesn't that tell you something????

Always with that terrible comparison. If a person doesn't want (or can't afford) car insurance, they simply don't drive a car. My grandparents never had car insurance, neither did my mother. Why? Because they never drove a car in their lives before.

So what does one do when they don't want (or can't afford) health insurance--kill themselves?

If they can't afford it, that' why we have Medicaid...

If they don't want it, too fucking bad. I'm tired of subsidizing you deadbeats.

So everybody is nuts except you. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Doesn't that tell you something????

Um, no, not everyone. Lots of sensible people left the GOP. All you have left are the nuts..

That's a Hoot coming from a liberal..

Ever since the election you basket cases have been

howling at the moon and catching your hair on fire....

Think about that real hard and then you tell me who nuts are..........

Hey, guy, I stopped voting Republican because the nuts took over.

The LIbertarian nuts, the religious nuts, and the racist nuts.

The vast majority of Nuts and Racist

are on the left along with the Thugs and

all the Criminals.....

Last but not least the Radical muslims

are on your team too..

You are no longer Americans...

If they can't afford it, that' why we have Medicaid...

If they don't want it, too fucking bad. I'm tired of subsidizing you deadbeats.

Bullshit. There are lots of people that can't afford 25% of their net pay and not be nowhere near qualified for Medicaid.

Obama is PISSED that Trump is dismantling all the BS he did to hurt this country. lol
:2up:

Fake news? What fake news?

The rich get richer, it's that simple. The amount of taxes a rich person has to pay will drop because lots of Americans will be without healthcare.

Is that "American", to not give a stuff about other people?

Seriously, the sky ain't falling kid. Folks just won't be fined and imprisoned for not having health insurance anymore. You really should rethink supporting such Government overreach interferences in your life. Supporting such Government control of your life is very misguided.

The problem is you're just fighting the partisan fight, which, while it isn't making the sky fall in, it's not exactly having a positive effect, is it? I mean, the US is falling apart. So American.

The Mandate wasn't a positive. It was an awful Big Government overreach. Fining and imprisoning Citizens for not having health insurance isn't the way to go. It saddens me that so many have supported it. It shows how easily people can become Sheeple, and march in lock-step with Big Government Authoritarians. Too many just don't think these things through. They behave like cattle instead.

No, I agree it's not the way to go. But I also believe that Trump's way isn't the way to go.

The UK govt spends LESS per capita than the US federal govt on heatlhcare and gets a system that includes everyone.

I won't support Government bullying force on this. I never will. It's about Freedom & Liberty for me.

Then a system whereby you have the choice between single payer and private healthcare would be the most freedom and liberty then?

Because in the US a lot of people have the choice between private and no healthcare, which isn't much of a choice. In the UK it's a choice between private and public healthcare.

Bullshit. There are lots of people that can't afford 25% of their net pay and not be nowhere near qualified for Medicaid.

Not sure how that works, because most of teh O-Care plans are pretty reasonable...

I think you probably didn't even try because you'd just hate to thank the black guy for anything.

How do you think I DO know that?

That's the quote they gave me last year when I applied. Even the government worker admitted she couldn't afford the price she gave me, and she works for the government.

But it was a great plan. It came with a 7K out of pocket, 7K deductible, no prescriptions, no dental, no eye care, and a $50.00 doctor visit copay. So unless I have plans on walking out in front of a moving bus, the plan is worthless.

One of my coworkers is on Commie Care. The same plan he was paying $450.00 a month last year went up to $600.00 as of January.

That's the quote they gave me last year when I applied. Even the government worker admitted she couldn't afford the price she gave me, and she works for the government.

But it was a great plan. It came with a 7K out of pocket, 7K deductible, no prescriptions, no dental, no eye care, and a $50.00 doctor visit copay. So unless I have plans on walking out in front of a moving bus, the plan is worthless.

One of my coworkers is on Commie Care. The same plan he was paying $450.00 a month last year went up to $600.00 as of January.

Then you guys just suck at buying insurance. I got a better plan than that for 285 a month.

Then you guys just suck at buying insurance. I got a better plan than that for 285 a month.

Great. Let me know who offers such a plan for that price and I’ll sign up today.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thanks.

Hopefully one day you'll see the light. It's about Freedom & Liberty. Every Big Government overreach abuse of power you support, only encourages more abuses. It won't end with fining and imprisoning Citizens for not having health insurance. They'll just keep taking it further and further. Take care.

Finally a US Congressional achievement i can celebrate. The Mandate is gone. It should have never been allowed to happen. So i have to congratulate and thank the GOP and President Trump bigtime. They ended the Mandate and got some Tax Reform done. A Yuge accomplishment. :clap::clap:

Senate GOP repeals ObamaCare Mandate

Senate Republicans have approved the repeal of ObamaCare’s individual mandate as part of their tax-cut bill, a major step toward ending an unpopular part of the health-care law.

“Families ought to be able to make decisions about what they want to buy and what works for them — not the government,” Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.) said, hailing the accomplishment.

The Senate tax bill must still be reconciled with House legislation that does not include the mandate’s repeal. But that is unlikely to be a major issue, given support in the GOP conference for repealing the mandate.

Repealing the mandate also saves $300 billion over ten years...

Senate GOP repeals ObamaCare mandate
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Moron cheering 17 million people taken off health insurance.
So the substitute?
The replacement?
Nada.
Trump and the GOP are setting new records in futility and incompetence.

Forum List

Back