YUGE TRUMP WINNING: DOW Up 22%, 4,000 Points Since Election...

And yesterday, another all time closing high! Trump be killin it, yo. :dance:

The rise in the DOW since Donald Trump was elected President in November 2016 is historic! Yesterday was another all time closing high for the 5th day in a row. Americans are seeing this in their retirement accounts!

* President Trump is already the only President in US history to oversee two stock market rallies of nine days or more where the markets set new highs each and every day.

* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* Then in early August President Trump reigned over a 9 day stock market rally with each day reaching record highs...

More:
DOW is up 22% or 4,000 points since the November 2016 Election! Yesterday Another All Time Closing High!
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Let's consider this thread with some history of hypocrisy. Obama was blamed for the high unemployment in 2009, and Trump is credited with fixing the economy in 2017 in minds of hacks and fools.

I suppose this comment will be too abstract for the author of the OP, but concrete thinking is a malady of faux conservatism.
Obama was blamed for a A SHITTY SLOW RECOVERY and rightfully so with his anti business rhetoric & bullshit regulations. The stock market climbed despite his bullshit but sadly the money did not trickle down to main street because investing in business with an anti business administration was not going to happen.
The fact that the stock market explosion this time around coincided with Hillary's defeat & Obama's exit says all that needs to be said.
75 straight months of job gains and DOW NAS records and you belittle Obama ???And you call yourself a fair judge ? BUSHWA
Yes, I do.

The rise in the DOW since Donald Trump was elected President in November 2016 is historic! Yesterday was another all time closing high for the 5th day in a row. Americans are seeing this in their retirement accounts!

* President Trump is already the only President in US history to oversee two stock market rallies of nine days or more where the markets set new highs each and every day.

* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* Then in early August President Trump reigned over a 9 day stock market rally with each day reaching record highs...

More:
DOW is up 22% or 4,000 points since the November 2016 Election! Yesterday Another All Time Closing High!
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Let's consider this thread with some history of hypocrisy. Obama was blamed for the high unemployment in 2009, and Trump is credited with fixing the economy in 2017 in minds of hacks and fools.

I suppose this comment will be too abstract for the author of the OP, but concrete thinking is a malady of faux conservatism.
Obama was blamed for a A SHITTY SLOW RECOVERY and rightfully so with his anti business rhetoric & bullshit regulations. The stock market climbed despite his bullshit but sadly the money did not trickle down to main street because investing in business with an anti business administration was not going to happen.
The fact that the stock market explosion this time around coincided with Hillary's defeat & Obama's exit says all that needs to be said.
75 straight months of job gains and DOW NAS records and you belittle Obama ???And you call yourself a fair judge ? BUSHWA

Yes, I do.

LOL

You want to say both are "shitty slow recovery" - ok do it, at least it would be CONSISTENT. But this double standard is absolutely ridiculous.

What's RIDICULOUS is you trying to compare 8 years to 9 months. But that's to be expected from a hack like you.

Bullshit.

I'm NOT comparing 8 years to 9 months, I'm comparing this year's growth RATE, to growth rates since 2013.

Trump is not "creating" more jobs, not "growing" GDP and stock market any faster than Obama "did".

You want to say both are "shitty slow recovery" - ok do it, at least it would be CONSISTENT. But this double standard is absolutely ridiculous.

What's RIDICULOUS is you trying to compare 8 years to 9 months. But that's to be expected from a hack like you.

Bullshit.

I'm NOT comparing 8 years to 9 months, I'm comparing this year's growth RATE, to growth rate since 2013.
You do the backstroke pretty well. Have you ever considered competition swimming?

Bullshit.

I'm NOT comparing 8 years to 9 months, I'm comparing this year's growth RATE, to growth rate since 2013.
You do the backstroke pretty well. Have you ever considered competition swimming?

Have you considered honest thoughts?

P.S. I do 50 meters in 26s.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

The real blame goes to Congress.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Of course, anyone but the man who signed new regulations into effect. Anyone but the man that told business owners "you didn't build that". Anyone but the man who promised to bankrupt part of our energy industry. Anyone but the man who bailed out the banks and GM.

Anyone but, the man....

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Of course, anyone but the man who signed new regulations into effect. Anyone but the man that told business owners "you didn't build that". Anyone but the man who promised to bankrupt part of our energy industry. Anyone but the man who bailed out the banks and GM.

Anyone but, the man....

Anyone but the man who's expansionary policies (stimulus, bailouts of finance and auto industry, quantitative easing etc.) saved millions of jobs and significantly primed GDP growth?

counterfactualChart_v3.0.png

You are talking nonsense. Trump's policies (which are mostly empty promises at this point), can't touch Obama's when it comes to contribution to economic growth.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Anyone but, the man....

Anyone but the man who's expansionary policies (stimulus, bailouts of finance and auto industry, quantitative easing etc.) saved millions of jobs?

Save millions of jobs....lol

How the fuck do you quantify this nonsense?
The Auto industry ultimately went bankrupt which is what the bailout was supposed to prevent. Funny other auto makers survived WITHOUT taxpayer dollars. Billions of dollars wasted on political allies.

Anyone but, the man....

Anyone but the man who's expansionary policies (stimulus, bailouts of finance and auto industry, quantitative easing etc.) saved millions of jobs?

The Auto industry ultimately went bankrupt which is what the bailout was supposed to prevent. Funny other auto makers survived WITHOUT taxpayer dollars. Billions of dollars wasted on political allies.

I let professional economists "quantify this nonsense" which is vastly superior to your EMOTIONAL partisan arguments.

GM was restructured with the help of government bail and is turning profit.

gm_earns_020515.jpg

Anyone but, the man....

I let professional economists "quantify this nonsense" which is vastly superior to your EMOTIONAL partisan arguments.

gm_earns_020515.jpg
The only reason GM needed restructuring is because of ridiculous liberal policies implemented because of liberal union demands.
They deserved to go bankrupt. They did not deserve my tax dollars and as a result of this bailout I will NEVER buy another GM vehicle. That is my way of giving them and your ilk the finger. Historically I buy a new truck every 3 to 4 years. That is a lot of money lost that their competition now receives.

Anyone but, the man....

gm_earns_020515.jpg
The only reason GM needed restructuring is because of ridiculous liberal policies implemented because of liberal union demands.
They deserved to go bankrupt. They did not deserve my tax dollars and as a result of this bailout I will NEVER buy another GM vehicle. That is my way of giving them and your ilk the finger. Historically I buy a new truck every 3 to 4 years. That is a lot of money lost that their competition now receives.

You are straw grasping.

There was growth under Obama and he certainly can point to a number of policies that were implemented and significantly helped to grow and stabilize our economy out of Great Recession.

When you credit Trump (who barely did anything at all) for similar growth you bash Obama for you just showing yourself to be a dishonest hack.

Last edited:
Considering that it raised throughout the Obama admin, I would state that the stock market seems to not care who is in the oval office...

Aw come on, don't you think you're being a bit disingenuous?

Over half of the Dows current value happened under the Great Obama

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

BULLSHIT! Your comment about the stock market is no more realistic than mine, to wit: The stock market went up because Cleveland won 22 games in a row.

That is a good one, I love it!

Anyone but, the man....

gm_earns_020515.jpg

You are straw grasping.
Bullshit, I am expressing my EXTREME distaste for the way our government colluded with a for profit private business at my expense as well as yours.
It might not bother you that our government tries to keep its boot on your back but it pisses me off.
If this was supposed to help working Americans then why did the government force GM to DESTROY used vehicles that could have been used or sold to help less fortunate Americans? I'll tell you why. Because fewer used cars on the market ensures new car sales that line the pockets of the fat cats.

Sucker

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
How has the DOW being up affected your life?
Remember, 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. Corporations who are making money hand over fist are supposed to be doing awful. It's why the GOP wants to cut their taxes.

Do you have a 401K?

gm_earns_020515.jpg

You are straw grasping.
Bullshit, I am expressing my EXTREME distaste for the way our government colluded with a for profit private business at my expense as well as yours.
It might not bother you that our government tries to keep its boot on your back but it pisses me off.
If this was supposed to help working Americans then why did the government force GM to DESTROY used vehicles that could have been used or sold to help less fortunate Americans? I'll tell you why. Because fewer used cars on the market ensures new car sales that line the pockets of the fat cats.

Sucker

You are straw grasping and cherry picking.

There was growth under Obama and he certainly can point to a number of policies that were implemented and significantly helped to grow and stabilize our economy out of Great Recession.

You are bitching about cars, but completely ignore GM recovery and 870 billion dollar liquidity infusion that was Stimulus? Come on, time to get back down to planet earth.

When you credit Trump (who barely did anything at all) for similar growth you bash Obama for you just show yourself to be a dishonest hack.

Anyone but, the man....

How many times did Trump use bankruptcy, and justify it as a good business practice? I recommend you begin to post on the Cartoon Network Message Board, you might make sense there.

gm_earns_020515.jpg

You are straw grasping.

Sucker

You are straw grasping and cherry picking.

When you credit Trump (who barely did anything at all) for similar growth you bash Obama for you just showing yourself to be a dishonest hack.
I have not credited Trump. I credited the sudden burst to the exit of the left from the controls of power. Having said that it is just the stock market at this point. I want to see this tremendous growth expanded to main street. THEN I will credit Trump

Forum List

Back