YouTuber Pranks The WNBA and Gets Banned From It

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Is it just me or is he trying to make a point that nobody was there because people are really starting to lose interest in women's sports since they aren't truly women's sports anymore? I don't see why he needed to be kicked out. What was he doing that was so wrong? Unless he made them believe that it was a medical emergency or something. From the video that's entirely possible.

Even women do not follow the WNBA
Women? How do you know?
kb.jpg

Is it just me or is he trying to make a point that nobody was there because people are really starting to lose interest in women's sports since they aren't truly women's sports anymore? I don't see why he needed to be kicked out. What was he doing that was so wrong? Unless he made them believe that it was a medical emergency or something. From the video that's entirely possible.

He's a fun guy making fun of something yes. What comedians who were funny did to EVERYBODY before the woke cancel culture became the quasi law of the land.

So comedians aren't allowed to be funny any more. You aren't allowed a real sense of humor any more. And you simply aren't allowed to say some things without getting banned or otherwise cancelled any more. It will be no time before gender will be removed from biology courses or will be written to reflect the anything but scientific rewrite that the cancel culture demands.

God help us all unless we can put common sense instead of Marxist 'wokeism' back into government, education, media, entertainment, big business, scientific institutions, even many religious institutions.

You Tube should be super ashamed of banning that.

The average woman cannot name a WNBA team or player
Indeed. This is just the latest example of leftist social media picking and choosing who is allowed to be mocked, and for those whom they want to “protect” they just label the joke as hate speech and censor it.

Fight Wokism.

Forum List

Back